Coming Home.. With Me?

Is This Real?

You can hear the metal hit the ground.

"Holy .."

You watched as five beautiful girls get out of the second car.

"Aren't you.." You glanced to the first car and saw the four beautiful girls standing, staring at you. "Girls Generation..?"

"Yup" one of the girls said as she flashed her eye smile at you.

With widen eyes, you tried holding in a huge smile. "Tiffany's eye smile is way better in person.." You thought. You felt your heart skip a beat and feel your knees are going weak.

"Gotta stay cool" you thought to yourself.

You straighten your posture and took in a breathe. Then smiled warmly again.

You bowed a little. (This is actually a habit of mine. I tend to do this a lot whenever I greet someone. Not a 90 degree bow but just a little one.)

"Hi, is there anything I can do for you ladies?"

"Sunny and Taeyeon needs to use the bathroom" Tiffany said.

Sunny stared at you with curious eyes. "She's really cute" she thought. Taeyeon looked over at her and smiled at what she can possibly be thinking about.

"Sure, I'll bring you ladies inside. Is there anything else?" I opened the door for them and they all walked in the shop.

They shook their heads and smiled "We'll just look around for now" You nod, then showed Sunny and Taeyeon to the bathroom. You retreated back behind the cash regiester.

"Holy .. Is this really happening right now? What am I suppose to do? What am I going to say?" Thinking to yourself.

While they were in the bathroom..

"She's really nice" Sunny said.
"She's very handsome and very polite too, she'll be perfect as you prince" Taeyeon said as she slapped Sunny's . "Yah!"

They both walked out, you caught Sunnys eyes and both of you were looking deep into each other. You both smiled. When she walked away Taeyeon winked at you after, your face went red.

You felt the butterflies in your stomach. You were deep in thought and spacing out. It felt like your soul was leaving you body. You didn't know what to do.

*Boom Boom*

You snapped out of it and saw the girls jumped and heard a little squeal.

"Are you okay?" You looked over at Sunny.

"I'm fine, just a little shaken up and cold." She was only wearing a thin sweat shirt. You looked at her worryingly and at that time she caught something in your eyes. She didn't know what it was, this warm feeling.

"Here, this would keep you nice and warm." You took out your favorite crew neck. It was grey and had navy stars on it.

You looked at her again after she puts it on. "Hey, that really looks nice on you" she bushed. Tiffany smiled when she blushed. The girls were giggling.

One of the men came in.

"I don't think we're going anywhere for awhile, I just got a call from the hotel, they lost their power and the roads there are blocked by trees." Their manager said to them. They all sighed.

"You guys need a place to stay?" They looked over at me. Did I really just say that?

"Do you know anywhere we can?" Taeyeon asked me. I tried not to smile widely.

"Well, I'm not from around here but from the town over. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with a studie and a loft. I'm pretty sure we all can work things out there."

"Is it far?" I looked over and it was Jessica

"Nope, just 15 to 20 minutes away" Everyone went with the plan.

They took your offer and waited for you for you in the cars while you were busy closing up for the night.

"She's cute unnie" Yoona said smiling watching you lock the doors. "and really handsome" Jessica added. The girls kept talking.

You went in your car and start the engine. Then looked at your watch.

9:54pm

*Knock knock*

Looking over surprised to see you Tiffany and Jessica smiling at you, you immediately pull down the window.

"Something wrong?"

"Can me and Jessi ride with you? She wants to lay down and there isn't enough space in the other car for her too"

You froze. Thinking to yourself. "Really? With me? In my car?"

"Sure come in" you said smiling big at the girls.

They went in and you drove off with the 2 cars behind you.

"So.. I'm not dreaming right?"