Am I Dreaming?

Is This Real?

You're asleep in your bed when all of the sudden you woke up from a huge boom. You rubbed your eyes. Got up and yawned.

*Boom Boom*

Walking towards your balcony door, you let out a small sigh. You see lighting coming down from the other side of town and another one coming down pretty close to where your apartment building was.

*Boom Boom*

You looked out your window and saw that it was down pouring. While scratching the back of your head, you turned to look at the time.

11:34am

You sighed again then went across the hall to the bathroom. Showered. Dressed up in your uniform, put on your hat. Grab your keys and backpack, walked out your apartment and locked the door.

*Boom Boom*

I felt it echo in your chest as I'm walked out the building and towards you car but it didn't bother me. You went in and as always, sat there scrolling through your iPod looking for the song that fits this mood then drove off.

You didn't mind this weather since there was this sense of comfort. Honestly you really loved it. You like rainy days but there's something about this one today.

You've arrived at work and looked at the time.

1:47pm

"Early again" you sighed

You've been working at this gas station for a few months. Still don't know a lot but enough to not stress over some things. You always came 10-15 minutes early.

Your boss told you a couple things to take care of and left for the day. As the hours passed by the storm only got more worst and the shop got less busy.

5:39pm

"It's still dark out" you said as you looked up at the sky, look around the shop, then went to the bathroom for a moment and once you stepped out there was 3 men waiting.

"Hi, sorry about that. What can I do for you guys" you asked politely.

"Can you help us? We're lost and there's something wrong with one of our cars" one of the men said.

"Sure I'll see what I can do" you said to him and smiled. Luckily your dad was a great mechanic and taught you many things when you were young and growing up.

One of the men popped the hood of the car. I leaned over to scan the engine carefully and asked them to start it. It made a weird sound and a puff of smoke came out.

"Hmm.. It's hard to tell what's wrong, can I step inside?"

"Sure, go ahead" the man said and stepped out the vehicle.

Once I sat down the seat and glanced over the rear view mirror and caught these cute eyes staring at me.
"They seemed so familiar" you thought to yourself
I smiled warmly at them and proceeded to start the engine.

"Still making that ugly sound" you said and stuck your tongue out.

I stepped out the black suv and messed around with the engine for 2 hours. Went in and turned the key. The engine was running again.

"Success!" You said and started doing a little dance congratulating yourself.
Suddenly you froze and felt eyes staring at you and heard giggling in the back of the car. You slowly move your eyes to the mirror and saw 4 girls smiling at you.

You smiled back awkwardly and stepped out real quick not even noticing who they were.

"Sorry for taking so long, is there anything else I can help you with?"

One of the girls stepped out.

"Yeah! Can you show us to the bathroom?"

I looked over the and saw the girls coming out of the first car..

"YAH! Let's switch places Tiffany! Sooyoung snoring is to much! One of the girls said as they stepped out the second car

I dropped my tools, I couldn't believe it..

"Holy .."