Can't.. Stop.. Smiling..

Is This Real?

“So.. I'm not dreaming right?” I asked them smiling.

 

“Let's see” Tiffany said, then poked my cheek. “Nope, you're here and so are we” she said smiling. I can hear Jessica giggle in the back of my car. My face went red and I'm speechless right now.

 

“So what's your name? I then looked at my rear view mirror.

 

“It's Saingy” I smiled at Jessica, then looked back to the road.. Still smiling.

 

“Kyaaaaa! You're so cute” She shot up and poke my cheek.

 

“Thanks.. but not as cute as you girls..” They both smiled widely, then looked at each other.. as if they both were having the same thought.

 

“Saingy, do you have a girlfriend?”Tiffany asked so suddenly. I gripped the steering wheel tight. Are they really asking me that? I don't really have much to lose if I answer this right? They are my favorite idols and when will I ever have the chance of ever talking ti them again?

 

“I use too, but we broke up a few months ago.”

 

“Why is that? Jessi asked.

 

“Maybe cause of trust issues and expecting to much of each other, I don't really remember.”

 

“I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked” Tiff said in a soft tone.

 

“Oh, no, haha don't feel bad. I'm really doing better and after today I'm pretty sure I'll be happy for the rest of my life.” I smiled widely at the girls.

 

“Thanks for getting lost and having your car break down, if none of that were to happen maybe I wouldn’t be smiling like this all night” We all laughed.

 

10:15pm

 

You arrived safely and it stopped raining.

 

“Welcome to my home!” you said and flung open your door.

 

The girls were surprised at how big and nice it was.

 

“You live here alone?” Yuri asked

 

“Yup, I decided to get it just in case I had family over or if any of my friends were in a situation were they needed to get away.” You said as you guide them out to the balcony.

 

“It's so beautiful!” Sooyoung said shaking my arm. The rest of the girls awed seeing the town lit up at a night like this.

 

“There's better nights, sometime I'm able to see all the stars in the sky when the towns pitch dark.”

 

Sunny's hand was on the railing and you accidentally grabbed it. She blushed and you quickly pulled your hand back and smiled shyly at her.

 

“Sorry, I didn't see you there.” I said smiling at her.

 

“It's okay” She returned a warm smile.

 

“Oh. By the way, I'm Saingy” I reached out my hand and she did also

 

“I'm Sunny” she said smiling at me.. right at me.. I'm getting butterflies again.

 

“Haha, I know. I'm a huge faaa-” Before you even got to finish. Tiffany bumped into me and somehow you were holding Sunny and were inches away from her face. You bother stared intensely into each other eyes. I didn't want to let her go, I felt her hands holding onto my shirt griping it tightly, not wanting me to go either.

 

I snapped out and stepped back. Then took my hand took my fist in front of my mouth to clear my throat.

 

“Ah.. why don't I show you girls around?”

 

Everyone walked back in. Sunny was still standing there and looked over at the view of the town.

 

“What's this feeling? I just met her today and I already find her so precious”

Sunny was deep in her thoughts.

 

“Sunny?” I said, peeking out the door.

 

She looked over and saw you peep your head out. She was thinking how cute you looked right now and smiled cutely. You caught something and walked closer to her, staring at her from head to toe.

 

“Is something wrong?” She asked shyly and blushed a bit.

 

“Nope” I shook my head. “I just really like you in my sweater, it's cute on you” She felt the butterflies in her stomach and smiled back at me.

 

“Come show us around” She took my hand and dragged me inside.

 

10:43pm

 

“Is this really happening right now? I've been in love with her ever since I saw her on the screen but now shes right in front of me pulling me and smiling at me.”

 

As you took the girls around the house..

“Walking in I'm pretty sure you noticed the shoe rack to your right and if you kept walking straight down there's the living room and kitchen, and there's a full bathroom there on the side. Up the stairs on the second floor there's the master's bedroom with a bathroom and my studie's right there down the hall and the lofts up on the third floor, both the studie and loft has a sofa that you can pull out a bed. The third floor also has a guest bedroom with a bathroom.

 

“Wooow, your place is pretty amazing” Tayeon said

 

“No kidding” Hyoyeon said

 

“Just make yourselves comfortable and at home" you said smiling at the girls warmly