I Got My Idols Drunk..

Is This Real?

2:49am

 

By this time everyone's face were pretty red, asking each other weird questions, laughing getting to know each other and having a good time. All the girls seems to be getting close to you.. Kinda.. Too close.

 

"Guys I think we should stop drinking"

 

"Hahaha whyyyyyy" Hyoyeon said, pointing at Sunny.. You both laughed cause you knew she meant to point to you.

 

"Yeaaah don't be a party pooper" Sooyoung followed her.

 

"I just don't wanna be in troubb-" They hushed me and took another shot.

 

"Hey, Taeyeon back me up you're the leader!" You pleaded to the kid leader. She picked her head up and saw how Sunny looked at you. She then made a devilish smile.

 

"Can I tell you a secret Saingy?" Taeyeon said getting up and fumbling towards you.

 

"Hmm?" She then sat on your lap and wrapped her arms around your neck and her legs around your waist. Instinctively you wrapped your arms around her waist. 

 

Sunny watched us with a jealous look on her face and drank another shot of soju.

 

"I think Sunny likes you" she whispered in your ear. My face went even more red after hearing that. 

 

"How do you know?" I looked into her eyes, trying to be serious. She  looked into mines after a few seconds without saying anything and smiled widely.

 

"You're so cuuute!" She grabbed my cheeks and pinched them. I pouted. 

 

"She's cute when she pouts, her lips are so.." Sunny thought, biting her lips.

 

I broke away from Taeyeon's grasp and ran behind Jessica. I hugged her from behind and stuck my tongue out to Taeyeon. I felt someone's hands running through my sides, back hugging me. It was Yoona. 

 

"Saaaingyyy~ I'll help protect you from ByunTaeyeon~" She said smiling, resting her head on my shoulder.

 

You were sandwiched between them. Jessica laid back onto your chest. So you again, instinctively wrapped your arms around her and she rested her head on your arm. You laid back onto Yoona and did the same. We all stuck our tongues out at Taeyeon.

 

"Awww look at those three!" Yuri said pointing at us. Yoona then got up and went to go cling on her, Seohyun also got up to cling on her arm too. They were ticking Yuri but then it turned into wrestling. Hyoyeon ran beside them holding up her shot cup and posing as if she was the ring girl. 

 

"Hey are you tired?" I looked down to ask the Ice Princess. You looked up and our faces were really close. 

 

"Uh.. A little" She shyly said, blushing. She looked at your lips, you grinned and she looked towards your eyes.

 

Sunny was pretty jealous seeing you doing things like that. She wanted you to do that to her. She was just so shy. But you were shy too, you didn't have any courage to do those things with her. 

 

"Let me bring you to bed then" She got on my back and carried her to my room. Following me was Tiffany and Taeyeon, they were skipping up the stairs laughing while holding the bottle of alcohol. 

 

I sat on the bed and thought Jessica went to lay down.. But she pulled me back and hugged me real tight. Tiffany and Taeyeon saw me leaning against her and took the chance. They ran to me and cling themselves onto me on each side.

 

"Come on girls, I gotta go down and get the others to bed" you pleaded. 

 

"But I wanna cuddle!" Jessica said. My face went red again.

 

"You got Tiffany and Taeyeon to cuddle with" she then pouted at me cutely.

 

"Aww don't do that, maybe next time" I smiled at her back, showing her my dimples. They all found my smile so charming.

 

"Can you cuddle with me too?" Taeyeon asked with slurred words

 

"I wanna cuddle too!" Tiffany followed.

 

"Alright I'll cuddle with you guys next time" They all looked at each other and released me. Tiffany dragged Taeyeon into the bathroom to change and I tucked Jessica into bed. Then proceeded back into the living room.

 

"Where'd the others go?" I asked Sunny who was sitting there by herself.

 

"They all ran upstairs to play" she said pouring another shot, not even looking at you.

 

"Hey" you said and sat down next to her. She drank her shot and looked you in the eyes.

 

"What's wrong?" You put one arm around her and rubbed her shoulder. 

 

"How can you easily hold Taeyeon and Jessica like that?" She asked in a low tone, not trying to show how embarrassed she was.

 

"Hmm.. I don't know, it's just kinda instinctive to me.. Why?"

 

"I was just wondering.."

 

"Are you jealous?" You asked

 

"..." She didn't answer 

 

"Well.. I am single.." You said, teasing her. She pinched my side and we both laughed.

 

"What are you trying to say?" She looked up at you.

 

"That if I was taken I'd be more careful with what I do haha" I looked at her and smiled, she did the same.

 

We were sitting there for a while. My arm around her, her head on my shoulder. I can feel her getting closer, she wrapped her arm around my waist and we sat there for quite some time and talked.

 

You looked at your watch.

 

3:03am

 

"Let's head to bed" you told her.

 

"Carry me" she said with ageyo and flung her arms open. 

 

You smiled and carried her bridal style. She wrapped her arms around your neck and dug her face in. You can feel her breathing on your skin. You got into your study and sat down, Sunny was now sitting on your lap.

 

"Are you alright here by yourself?" You asked. She looked up and you both meet eyes. 

 

Something connected with the two of you. You can feel her arms tighten up slowly, bringing you towards her closer and closer. You can feel yourself getting hotter and your heart beating faster. Both felt the butterflies in their stomach. She leaned in to give you a kiss but, 

 

*Boom Boom*

 

She jumped and hugged you tighter, you fell onto the bed. Now laying there with her on top of you. 

 

"It's alright, I'm here" You shifted your hands so that you were hugging her, rubbing her back to comfort her. You can see her face go red and she dug her face into you neck again. You let out a small laugh at the sight of that and after awhile you both fell asleep in each others embrace. 

 

 

 

 

- Sorry guys, these past few weeks have been really hectic with work.. and parties.. and a lot of drinking.. but mostly work. BUT, I'm already working on the next chapter and have more ideas for the chapters that'll be coming out later on~ Sooo, till next time! Have a good day guys! :D