Home Sweet Home

Is This Real?

"Just make yourselves comfortable and at home" you said smiling at the girls warmly. 

You sat down in the living room while the girls were upstairs. 

"Is this really happening? Girls Generation is actually upstairs right now.. And they're gonna be sleeping in my bed!" Thinking to yourself. Then you got up to the kitchen. 

While upstairs~

"She's really good looking" Yuri said the other girls agreed.

"She doesn't have a girlfriend either" Tiffany nudged Sunny and the girls laughed.

"Yah, who said I liked her" She said fighting back.

"If you don't one of us probably will" Jessica said playfully.

"She's really well composed, most fans would go crazy" Seohyun said.

"They would, would they" Sunny said starring out the window 

"I wonder how she can afford a place like this" Sooyoung said wondering. She then smelled something good cooking. All the girls looked at each other and followed the mesmerizing scent to the kitchen. They saw you 

You turned around and saw the girls starring at you.

"H-hungry?" 

"You cook?" Hyoyeon asked surprised.

"Yeah, I learned from my mom when I was younger" you turned back and continued cooking.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Seohyun asked

"Nah, I'm almost done but you ladies can set these plates and sit in the living room, I'll be there in a bit"

Seohyun and Yoona grabbed the plates, Sooyoung and Yuri grabbed the utensils and cups. The girls went to set them up on the table.

You felt someone hug you from behind.

"You're so cute in an apron" Tiffany whispered into your ear.

It gave me chills. She let go and dragged Sunny to the living room. Sunny was pinching her for doing that and the girls laughed.

"I hope you don't mind noodles" Placing the dishes down. You sat and say down next to Sunny. 

"It's so good" Sooyoung said with full. I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks, that feels really good coming from you" 

"Saingy, can we ask you something?" Yuri asked

"Sure, what's up?"

"How do you afford living here alone?"

"Actually, I can't really afford any of this, my uncle constructed this building and I asked if I could live here instead of my parents house, I'm kinda just here to watch over the place" 

"Is your family rich?"

"Not really, we're just an average family"

"I have question for you too, do you have any alcohol?" Hyoyeon asked

"Hey, I doubt she has any she's still a minor"

"Haha, actually I do" you grinned at her 

"What, how can you have that here?"

"My uncle drops them off when I have friends over, no on really comes in and both-" 

*Boom boom boom*

The lights went off and felt someone grabbed you arm really tight. Your heart was racing.

"It's alright, the storms probably still passing through" 

You looked down at Sunny and rubbed her back.

"You're safe, don't worry" you said and smiled at her, Then got up.

"How are you so calm?"

"It's just a black out, what do you mean?"

"You're here with Girls Generation"

"I thought about it, why fan girl when I can just sit down, talk, and enjoy the time I have with you ladies now"

"You're weird" Taeyeon said

"Not as weird as you, Byun-Taeyeon" you laughed and the girls did also.

"Yah!" She shouted as you stuck your tongue out at her and caught the crumpled up napkin she threw at you.

"I have some candles in the closet. Sunny?" 

"Y-yes?" 

"Would you help me?" You took your hand out. She looked up and grabbed it. We walked towards the closet in the hall.

"They should be here somewhere.."

"Saingy.."

"Hmm.." But you didn't hear a response from her and looked back.

"A-Are you not that happy seeing us?" She asked 

"Wanna know honestly?" She nodded her head. 

I got up with the candles in my hands and turned her way. Looking her in the eyes. 

"I'm really a huge fan. My inner fan girl is screaming, I wanna jump around like a child on Christmas day  but I don't wanna weird you guys out" she let out a small laugh. 

You handed her the candles and walked towards your fridge.

"Soju and wine coolers are fine right?" She nodded.

"I don't know if you guys ever tried this but this is my favorite" you pulled out a bottle of 1738.

"One of my cousins really loves soju, so we would always get a few bottles whenever we end our long days studying or playing"

"So you're a student too huh?"

"Yes I am" you smiled widely at her 

"C'mon the girls are waiting" you let her walk in front of you.

The girls were huddled up, talking lowly.

"Talking about me?" They, jumped and saw you behind Sunny holding shot cups.

"Just a little"

"What is it?" 

"Out of 9 of us who is your favorite member?" They smirked.

"Really? That's it?" You placed the cups and drinks on the table then sat down.

"Just answer it!" 

"Hmm.. When it comes to an amazing voice, Taeyeon.. And when it comes to looking really good on stage I think it's Jessica.. Hmm oh and when it comes to-" Hyoyeon interrupted you. 

"What she meant was who would you want to be with.. As in who would you date?"

"Well.. If I could.. I'd wanna date.. Taeyeon.. Or Jessica.. But if I was to chose 1 person out of all of you" you blushed.

You put one arm around Sunny. 
"I'd date this cutie right here"

They sighed but smiled at each other after. Tiffany smiled and gave Yuri an "I told you look"

You can tell Sunny was blushing, you can feel the heat radiating around her body and released you arm. 

"So who's the best drinker here?" You asked the girls

"Didn't you say you were a huge fan?"

"I am just wanted to hear it, coming from you ladies"

"Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sunny" They nodded. You grinned.

"Alright, let's see how you beautiful ladies can handle this" you pull out your favorite bottle.

That night. You drank with them. You fulfilled one of your dreams. To drink with Girls Generation.