Chapter 7: Pranks

Beautiful Mistake

 

Chapter 7: Pranks

Kiari’s POV

When I woke up, once again I now only saw CAP, Chunji, Ricky and Changjo in front of me smirking then I once again felt heavy weight on my shoulders and I looked only to see the source of why the other three were smirking at me. I saw L.joe and Niel sleeping on my shoulders then I sighed. I then looked at my phone but the wallpaper did not change, it was the same I guess they didn’t change it because L.joe wasn’t with them. I decided to wake the two sleepy heads up so I flicked their foreheads then they woke up lazily but when they saw their situation, they both got red.

I sighed once more then I got up and stretched my arms and went to the kitchen to see Pancakes on the table then I turned to see CAP cooking while Changjo, Ricky and Chunji were on the table sitting drooling. I walk to the table and sat then I ate and I commented to CAP “ This is awesome! This is so delicious!” then he smiled at me and said “ Thanks” then I noticed that L.joe and Niel were still not here so I decided to check on them and when I got to the living room, I literally rolled on the floor laughing when I saw Niel and L.joe on the sofa sleeping and hugging each other like pillows then I got my phone and picture them so I could tease them when they woke up and when the others came to see why I was laughing, they laughed as hard as I did when they saw the scene. Then I got an idea in my mind, this was payback for everything they did.

I ran to my bedroom to get a marker and a feather from my pillow then I ran to the kitchen to get some whip cream, just the classic prank and when the others saw me come back to the living room, they smiled at me then helped me out. We draw on their faces a mustache and then words like ‘I’m gay’ and ‘I’m stupid’ then we put whip cream on both of their hands and then I set up the video camera then I told Chunji to hold it then I got the feather then tickled both of their faces and then there was whip cream on their faces!!! Hahahaha!!! I was rolling on the floor laughing when it happened and so were the others then Niel and L.joe looked at me with glaring eyes then I was about to run when a pair of strong arms caught me then started to tickle me then I saw Niel then I was laughing so hard it hurt then I saw L.joe still sitting on the couch then I saw him glaring at me then he got the whip cream and sprayed it on me then we had a war where some where spraying whip cream and tickling then some were having pillow fights but I was being tickled by the two boys that I pranked. Then we stopped when a my phone rang and reached for it as the other were quiet and stopped what they were doing then I spoke

“ Hello, This is Kiari, who is this?” then a voice of a girl spoke and said “ Hi Kiari! It’s me, Kiya, I called to tell you that training is cancelled today and tomorrow again but the day after tomorrow, we will definitely have training already and we will be working on your vocal abilities wit a new coach so you have fun today and tomorrow okay? Have a nice day!” then I said “ Okay!” then she hang up and then I looked at the boys then they smiled and then we continued playing then finally after maybe an hour, we finally got tired and then we layed on the couch and and some of the others on the floor. Then we laughed again then I stood up and everyone was looking at me then I said “ Let’s cook” I said smiling. Then they chuckled and followed me as I made my way to the kitchen then I started ‘cooking’ I made lots of stuff there were curry, pork chop, fried chicken and when I was putting some flour on the chicken and pork chop, I decided to play with them a little, Chunji and L.joe were at the dinning table while Niel, Changjo, CAP and Ricky were at the living room so I decided to start with L.joe and Chunji. I got a handful of flour then I sneeked to them and I threw the floor at them then they smirked at me evily then they got flour again then threw it at me then we had a war then I gave them a be quiet sign and raised my index finger signaling them to come with me then I peeked at the living room door only to see Niel, Changjo, CAP and Ricky watching something on TV then I looked at the two guys at the back of me and signaled them 1…2…3 then we burst the door open then threw flour at their faces then they had wide eyes then started to fight back then after that, I escaped while they were still fighting. I went back to the kitchen and started frying even if I was covered in flour.

Then when I finished, I peeked back at the living room to see all of the boys lying on the floor in a circle, covered in flour then I walked up to them saying “ You tired already? If you have stamina that weak you’ll never be successful in sports and you’ll earn less handsome points and that’s why I’ll never fall for bastards like you” I said teasing them then I told them “ Food’s ready” I was about to go back to the kitchen when someone held my legs causing me to trip.

Then when I looked up I was captured in L.joe’s arms and he was over me and I had wide eyes, he was smirking then he got closer to me and then my heart was gonna pop out my chest and I could feel my face heating up… I was going to burst already then he stopped he was so close that I could feel his breathing then he said “ But Dear Kiari, You’ve already fallen for us especially me and Niel~” then I could barely breath normally, my heart was beating too fast.

I refuse to accept it, my heart is only beating because of the shock, it’s only because of the shock and nothing else because I can’t fall for this idiot, I refuse to accept that and that will never happen, it’s only because of the shock. Then I blurted out “ That’s not true! And it never will be true!” I said as I pushed him aside then ran to my room and I slammed the door and sat on the floor leaning against the door and I ruffled my bangs up revealing a very red and embarrassed face I guess that’s what I get for teasing them… I then looked around my room then something went in my taughts that made me go back to being as red as a tomato… L.joe. Ahhhhhh! I can’t be thinking about that idiot! No way! I then calmed myself down then I looked at the clock and saw that it was 1pm so I got my towel and clothes since I was still covered in flour I then opened my door then walked to the bathroom with a emotionless face so that I wouldn’t give them a reason for them to smirk at me or tease me. Then I saw all of them eating and staring at me as I went inside the bathroom and started to shower.

The shower was relaxing and it calmed my mind and when I was finished, I was no longer frustrated but every time I think of what happened a while ago, my cheeks turn pink so I just don’t want to think about it.