Chapter 1: My Life

Beautiful Mistake

She was running once again… running running from her stupid father that wanted her dead so that he would not have a trace from her family. After all she was only made because of a drunk mistake. Her father was a torturer, a sadistic idiot who only wanted money. He hooked up with my kind mom since they got drunk but when he found out my mom was pregnant with me, he went crazy.

For him, I was a hindrance, a thing that would ruin his reputation. After all he was rich. My mom died of cancer when I was three and ever since then, it was hell with my father. He tortured me, poisoned me, cut me, stabbed me, and just would not let me die back then. That is the reason why I’m almost immune to poison now and don’t die from stabs and gun shots that easily and why I have a tough body. When I was 12, my father decided he would kill me already because he taught that if anyone would see me, it would be a good bye money to him. That’s why he hired lots of assassins to get rid of me but too bad I ran away and hid before the assassins could kill me. Ever since then I trained myself to hold guns, be a spy, be able to do hand to hand combat and now, all the assassins are having a hard time with me. Right now, I’m 16 I finished high school by working by myself and am now thinking of my future.

I want my talents to be heard since I want to be on stage, I decided I wanted to become a pop star but that’s easier said than done I mean it’s not about my talents, no, my talents are superb if I may say so myself. I know how to play any instrument have a nice voice and a high range, sporty, awesome in dancing acting and also modeling but with him tracking me down it’s easier said than done. Now she was running from the assassins again.

I decided that it should end right now so I jumped back and forth trough the rooftops and then kicked them one by one and punched them to the ground real hard so that they wouldn’t get up. But there was a one assassin that would be hard to knock down, her childhood friend, Kiro. He had messy black hair and red eyes. They were really good friends but his father’s family was working for her father and her father picked him to be one of the top assassins knowing that he was her friend. They were almost in equal turf but she had one move that could hold him so she ran to him and started sparring but then she stopped and he stopped too. She came close to him and said “ Miss me?” with a smirk on her face. Now she was so close to him they could feel each other’ breath.  Kiro then spoke “ what about you? I’m sure you’ve been dying to see me”. She then answered back to him with a smirk “ Maybe” she then looked him in the eye and said “ Maybe Not” she then kicked him there as he fell to his knees and she then kicked him down the roof and quickly ran laughing. She then heard him shout “ I’LL GET YOU FOR THAT!” he says that every time but she get’s him with the same trick every time.

 

She then arrived at her temporary apartment since she always has to move because of her father. It was small but fine, it had a small kitchen, a table and a bed for one person with a small TV. Her name was Kiari Sukita, she had straight dark brown hair up to her chest, chocolate brown eyes she was about 5’ 5 ft. tall had pale white skin and had a perfect, slim body. Everyone taught of her as the perfect girl, she had high grades back at school, she was a very talented girl, and she was pretty but those were the people who didn’t know about her situation. There are only a few people who knew about her sad life, her father and Kiro and Kiro’s family. Right now, she was thinking of flying to Korea to have a audition with a agency. She was gonna do anything she wanted and that was one of them. She already packed her things and was ready to go tomorrow but she knew wherever she went, she would never escape her father’s grasp even now that she was thinking of getting famous. Now, she was very tired and dirty so she took a warm, relaxing shower and then slowly drifted to a dreamless sleep.

 

The next morning~

 

 

Kiari woke up with the annoying sun on her face. She laid in her bed for at least 30 more minutes and got up to wash up and get dressed. She was wearing a white knitted shirt with black sando under, denim shorts with stripes at the bottom and yellow shoes. She was not the type to wear make up but even if she did not she was still very pretty. She then got her luggage and went to the landlady to inform her that she was leaving, payed her and thanked her. She then got a taxi and went straight to the airport. When she arrived there, she bought a ticket to Seoul, Korea and then waited a little for the plane. When the plane arrived, she went in quickly and sat on her seat and drifted to a nap. When she woke up, they were already about to land at the airport at Korea. When they landed, she was the first one to get out as she was greeted by a beautiful blue sky and lots of squeling girls. She turned her head only to see one of the most popular boy groups here in Korea, Teentop, getting out of a private plane. The group consisted of six members and each of them were very popular. They belonged to the same agency that Kiari was going to audition for, Top Media, one of the biggest agencies in Korea.

 

Kiari’s P.O.V

 

I was walking to the entrance of the airport but bumped into someone to and to my surprise it was one of the members of Teentop. It was Niel, their main vocalist, he was really tall and had thick hair that was not clean-cutted but it suited him he had big brown eyes and tan skin, he was very popular among the girls but boy groups really don’t work on me. Niel then held out his hand and said “ Sorry, I didn’t pay attention to my surroundings, Sorry for bumping into you” with a kind smile plastered on his face. Everyone was now starring at us as I reached for his hand and he pulled me up as I spoke with a small smile on my face “ No it was not your fault, It was mine for not looking around but Thank You anyway for helping me” the crowd and the other members were surprised since I was not screaming and shouting and hugging them like the other girls while the fan girls were glaring daggers at me.  Niel then smiled and said “ Ok” as he left with his group and as I started to walk to a café just to buy a Vanilla smoothie and then exited the airport. I decided not to call a taxi and just walk so that I could explore the city and then check in to a hotel and decided that I would have the audition tomorrow since they always hold auditions everyday between 1:00 pm to 3pm so I went to the hotel room that was big and nice and had a huge washroom so I decided to settle my things and then take a bath and after that I laid on my big bed and watched TV as I drifted to sleep once more and this time it was until dinner time so when I woke up, I ordered room service and ate and then brushed my teeth, watched TV again and when I felt so sleepy, I turned off the TV and went to sleep.