Chapter 5: Mini Performance

Beautiful Mistake

Kiari’s POV

I woke up by the sound of voices and when I opened my eyes… oh how annoying was what she saw so early in the morning. I saw L.joe and Niel in front of me smirking and I knew it meant nothing good. I groaned signaling them to leave me alone but they only started to tease me. L.joe took off the pillow on my face and then started to speak “ Hey Sleepyhead you had a nice night dreaming about us?” he said motioning his eyebrows up and down. Then I answered him “ Like I said before, bastard, I’d never dream of annoying and cocky bastards like you” I said then he answered “ Oh, Really, then prove it because we have enough proof that you were dreaming of us” he said smirking while I was confused and decided to ask “ What do you mean?” then they both smirked and Niel brought out his phone and placed it in front of me showing a picture of me smiling while I was sleeping “ Me smiling while I was sleeping does not mean I’m dreaming of you bastards and if ever I was to dream of you, I’m sure I would be angry while sleeping” I said smirking.

While L.joe and Niel smirked and then they pressed something and then a video started to play and it showed me sleeping and then I started to talk I said “ Aw….mmm….. You’re so mean….mmm….to me…L.joe…Niel…mmm” but I was still sleeping… I was sleep talking! Then I saw L.joe and Niel’s face in front of the camera and then said “ Oh, Kiari that was so sweet of you to dream of us…” L.joe said and then Niel spoke and said “ This is our proof Kiari~ so sweet I never knew you liked us that much” They were both smiling in the video then the video stopped and then when I looked at them my eyes were wide and I’m guessing I was very red now because I could feel heat on my face and then they were smirking at me then I shouted “ GET OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARDS WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO COME IN MY ROOM YOU ERTS!!!” then I pushed them out and then I locked the door and sat by it still shocked and embarrassed. I then got my towel because I was gonna wash up and I decided to run to the wash room so that they wouldn’t have a chance too tease me.

Then I opened my door and ran but was stopped at the dining room by a half- Chunji in my sight, only wearing a towel then I ran to the washroom door and pushed him aside but then I heard Chunji say something “ Hey, Kiari Don’t-“ but then I slammed the door at him not listening then I took a deep breath to relieve my now red face then I looked at the mirror and saw that behind me trough the mirror Niel… taking a shower then we stared at each other for a second then I became red again and then I screamed “ ahhhhhhh” then I got out of the bathroom then I stayed at the living room launching my self on the sofa and covering my eyes with my arm and taking deep breathes to calm myself down and then a chain of sighs and then when she peaked she saw all of the members in front of her smiling also Niel that was only wearing a towel. Then I sighed again and then said to them “ Cut me some slack for once please… it’s so early in the morning… please???” I said pleading them and then Niel spoke and said “ Fine just this once but get ready later and the bathrooms free already” he said smiling while they all went to their rooms while the others went to the kitchen and some stayed at the living room while I went and washed myself up at the bathroom.

Then after washing up I went into my room and picked some clothes to wear then I picked black leggings black sando and a white over sized shirt on top that had a black skull in the middle and then my shoes were sneakers. Then right after I got dressed, someone knocked at the door and then I said “ Come in” then Niel came in wearing lose pants and a normal blue shirt and rubber shoes then he said “ Come on, eat some bread first before we go” then I nodded and came out got one toasted bread and then we all then called two taxis and then it took us to the company. When we got there, we were just in time. Then we made our way to the same room and then we met Kiya there and Ray also and then Kiya spoke “ Good Morning, Guys so how did the night go?” she said smiling and teasing and then I saw Niel and L.joe smirk as Niel got out his phone and then I quickly ran to them but it was to late it played then I just ran to the corner and then sat there with my legs held up to my chest and then I hid my face to hide my red face.

 

Then when I peaked I saw all of them smirking and then I heard Niel speak “ And I found out that Kiari has the habit of taking a bath without bringing clothes to the washroom” then L.joe added “ Not Locking doors” and then now it was Chunji’s turn “ And barging in to people especially when they are in the washroom” they said smiling while my face got redder and then I said “ Shut Up!!!” then all of them laughed and then Ray said “ Ok, Kiari come here I made a dance routine for you to learn you should perfect it and show it to me at the end of the week” he said then I raised my head and then made my way to him and then while I was learning it the others were talking and I had a feeling it was about me since they were smirking at me and the others were learning the dance with me and when I finished learning the dance, it was pretty awesome but easy at the same time and I memorized it easily so I decided that instead of the end of the week why not now? I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4:30 and we had 30 more minutes so I decided to do it now and I called Ray I said

“ Ray” he then turned his head to me and the others as well then I asked him

“ Can I do the performance now instead of the end of the week since I can already do it and I memorized it already” I said with a smile and now everyone’s eyes were wide then Ray said defensively “ But, Kiari, even if you memorized it already, the dance is still hard and it would take time to perfect it” he said and the others nodded while I said “ That’s fine I think I can already do it perfectly and I think it’s pretty easy but awesome at the same time” I said and then their eyes were still wide then Ray said “ If you can do it perfectly today, I will count that as your performance but that’s a 10/100 chance so if you don’t do it perfectly, I will let you perform again at the end of the week.” He said that made me smile and then I nodded then as he walked to the radio, I heard the members whisper Changjo whispered to the others “ Oi, Oi I know that she should be confident but not that confident the dance Ray made wasn’t a dance made to be perfected in one day” Changjo said and then I smirked cause I was gonna prove them wrong.

Then Ray said “OK…1…2…3” then the music started then I started I moved swiftly and gracefully and I used my flexibility and I then turned three sixty and then kept on dancing to the beat as to the choreography that Ray taught me. Then my eyes were just closed as I was feeling the beat and my movement. Then it was done and when I opened my eyes, they were again surprised with wide eyes and then the first one to make a sound was Ray and he was clapping slowly then the others followed and then Ray spoke “ You Are Awesome, even I and the other members of Teentop would not perfect that in one day” he said praising me as I smile at him and say “ It’s nothing really, You’re choreography was awesome and Thank You” I say and the others came to praise me as well and then after a little time of teasing, it was already time to go home once again and then when we said goodbyes, Kiya announced “ Guys, there will be no training tomorrow and the day after tomorrow since me and Ray have something to do so you guys rest first, Ok?” She said politely smiling and then we all said in unsion

“ Yes” then we looked at each others and laughed then Kiya’s face changed into a teasing smile and then she whispered to me “ Have fun, Kiari~” which made me go as red as a tomato. Then we went back to the dorm in a taxi when we got there, I got my towel and now, with my clothes and then I took a bath and when I got out, I could smell the yummy food while I was drying my hair then Ricky called me and said “ Come on Kiari, Dinner’s ready” he said and I nodded and I went to my room and combed my hair and then made my way to the dinning table only to be greeted by a shirtless Niel which made me go red then he decided to tease me “ Like what you see?” he taunted then I mumbled “ Like I ever will” then he chuckled and then put on a white shirt then we started eating then L.joe asked me while eating “ Since there’s no training tomorrow wanna watch a movie tonight?” he asked then everyone nodded. When we finished, CAP opened the TV and the DVD player and since I still didn’t know the movie, I decided to ask “ Hey, What we watchi’n?” Then L.joe said “ Insidious” then I froze and then I had a horrified expression on my face and then Niel smirked and then asked “ Why, are you scared?” then he moved close to me and so did L.joe and then they both said

“ Don’t Worry we’re here” they chuckled then I taunted “ You’re here? For all I know there’s a bigger chance of me getting scared of your face instead of the movie” as I smirked and then they pouted and then teased “ Aw C’mon Kiari, we know you love to see our faces” Niel said as I ignored him. Then the movie started and then it’s true I was getting scared and if the pillow I was holding right now was alive, It would be dead right now. Then I squeled at the scary part and then the boys smirked at me and then I covered my face with the pillow and then Niel put his around me and then held me closer to him which I gotta admit was actually relieving. Then when everyone was already a sleep, I got up and went to the kitchen to drink water then I was surprised when someone suddenly hugged me and then my heart was beating so fast… too fast and I wished it was only from the shock but when I turned around, I saw Niel and my heart started to beat faster I couldn’t be falling for this idiot. I was debating with my mind and my heart then Niel also drank water and then he sat at the kitchen floor and then he said to me “ C’mon sit with me” he said as I sat then the feeling wouldn’t go away then when I looked at him, he was smiling while I said “ Idiot” then he smiled at me and then he teased “ An idiot that you fell for” then I mumbled quietly “ That’s why I’m an idiot too…” then I slowly felt the darkness taking over me as I out…