Chapter 3: Dancing

Beautiful Mistake

Kiari’s POV

The Next day When I woke up it was 10:45, knowing that I needed to be there at 12, I got up quickly and took a quick shower. I then got dressed and now, I was wearing a white loose sweater with a heart in the middle and loose leggings with high cut blue rubber shoes. I then made my way out of the building

And I went to the small café again and this time ordered hot chocolate and bacon and eggs. I ate them and they were delicious! But I suddenly remembered that I was running low on money and it was a good thing that I was going to live at the dorms from now on so I could save some money but I had to earn money. After eating, it was already 11:30 so I decided to walk to the building to waste time and when I got there, it was already 11:50. When I got there I asked the lady at the desk and she led me to the training room which was a dancing studio with speakers in it. I then saw Kiya there now wearing pants and a jacket with rubber shoes.

I made my way to her and talked to her as she noticed me I said “ Good Morning, Kiya!” she smiled and said “ Good Morning, Kiari” and as if on cue someone opened the door only to reveal the six members of Teentop and they were also wearing pants, some wearing jogging pants and just plain shirts or jackets. I looked at Kiya with a curious expression and she answered “ They are here to mentor you since they are on break and the guy over there and I will join them.” She said pointing to a guy that was wearing pants a green shirt and a fedora with high cut rubber shoes at the corner of the room fixing his stuff. The guy made his way to us as the members of Teentop did too. He smiled at me held out his hand and he spoke “ I am Ray I am the dance mentor for the trainees in the agency I have been here for years and I have heard that you are exceptionally well at singing Miss Kiari it is a pleasure to meet you” he said. I smile at him and say “ It is a pleasure to meet you as well Sir Ray but I am not all that great and please just call me Kiari” he smiled “ A humble one aren’t you? I will call you Kiari as long as you agree to call me Ray” I smile and nod.

Then someone spoke “ Yeah, Ray has been here for years and he’s probably a grandpa now that is a grandpa that’s single” teased L.joe as almost all of them laughed and I smiled as Ray taunted back “ Well dear L.joe I don’t see you with any girl right now” L.joe then said and smirked “ But unlike you, I can get any girl I want” I then decided to join the conversation “ Any?” I asked with a smirk. They were now looking at me shocked that I joined the conversation and then L.joe smirked and said 

“ Any.” L.joe was now close to me “ I Don’t think you can get any” he smiled “ I can” “prove it” I said with a smile. “ But see your already falling for me” he said once again smirking “ Says who? And last time I checked, I don’t fall for arrogant, cocky and idiotic bastards” I said smiling with my eyes narrowed. Now everyone was amused. L.joe was now officially amused “ That’s fine since I can see that you obviously have the hots for Niel over there ever since you bumped into him at the airport” L.joe was now smirking and the others were now shocked at his answer especially Niel and so was I and I could feel heat rush trough my face as I shouted “ Not true! I would never fall for anyone in your group in a million years!” I said while L.joe answered back “ Sure you won’t as if your face isn’t betraying you since your as red as a tomato” L.joe said with a smirk.

I gritted my teeth as I was obviously embarrassed and pissed by this bastard. Then Kiya then spoke “ That’s enough, we had enough entertainment for one day we should start training love struck Kiari over here” she said teasingly I snap my head to her as I was shocked “ What did you just say?!” I said with a still red face and Niel then made his way to me and said “ I never taught you liked me that much, Kiari” now I was annoyed, everyone was turning on me! “ I’d never fall for cocky, arrogant bastards like you guys”. I said annoyed and then Chunji then spoke “ That’s mean Kiari” teasing me and then Ray then spoke and said “ Ok that’s enough teasing for one day, now let’s see what Kiari can do when dancing why don’t we?” and then L.joe spoke “ Maybe she would like to slow dance with Niel” I snap my head at him and glare at him. “ That’s enough” Kiya said but then something followed

"For today that is” she said and now I was really annoyed as I pouted. Then Ray then asked me “ what song do you want Kiari?” I stared at him for a second and then I went deep into taught and then she turned to Kiya and asked her “ which is better, Kiya? Domino or Die Young?” she looked at me and then she was about to answer when Niel interrupted and said “ Die young” I looked at him and nodded. “ Die young” I say to Ray as L.joe spoke “ Taking advice from Niel, huh? You really do like him? Don’t you?” I decided to ignore him and asked Ray “ Ray, is it alright already?” Ray then raised his thumb in approval as the others made their way to the side as I made my way to the middle and then I raised my thumb up to signal for Ray to play it and then Ray then said “ Ok 1…2…3” and then the music started as I moved myself to the rhythm and did awesome dance moves since I was strong enough to so the sudden stops and also stretch far since my body was also very flexible and then I then did some ticks with my feet as I danced to the beat and when I turned to peek at them they were shocked their eyes were wide. I was having fun and smiling while dancing and it looked so easy since it was so easy for me since one of my other talents was dancing and I was just as good at it as the professionals even if I never took any lessons.

When I finished, I was panting a little but I had lots of stamina. When I turned to look at them, they were still surprised even Ray’s eyes were wide maybe because they taught I was all sing and no dance. After that they clapped and Ray came to me and said “ That was amazing! You were so good like a professional that has been dancing for years! Have you ever had professional lessons?” I then answered him “ I never had any lessons whatsoever all my life about anything I just went to school and my father didn’t like the idea so I never had any lessons and Thank You” they were now officially too surprised then Chunji spoke “ How about Singing lessons?” I answered him “ Like I said I never had any lessons of anything I taught myself everything even playing any instrument was self-study” I told them and they shouted at me “ WHAT?” Niel then spoke “ You learned all those talents by yourself?” he asked still surprised. I then nodded then L.joe then said

 “ you sure your not saying that to impress Niel?” still he had wide eyes like he didn’t realize how idiotic a question it was I then said “No I’m not you can go back to the past for all you care but I’m not lying” now Kiya spoke “ Wow, your amazing Kiari!” I smiled at her and said “ I’m not all that good” while waving my hands in front of me. Then they took about 5 minutes to calm down and after that Rick gave me some tips about my dancing as I listened and L.joe kept on teasing me and I performed again while L.joe and Kiya danced as well and they were awesome and after no time it was finally time to go, it was 5pm. Kiya then said “ Ok, that’s a wrap for today we’ll do this again tomorrow same time in this same room” she said “ You’re dismissed” Then something hit me “Um, Kiya where are the dorms where I will live in?” Then she looked at me and then I could feel L.joe smirk behind me as I ignored him and I listened to what Kiya was gonna say “ Um, Kiari, I’m sorry but since we don’t have enough space at the dorms, we are going to make you sleep at Teentop’s dorm first because they have a extra room there”.

Then my eyes widen as I realize what she just said that was why L.joe was smirking! Because he knew about it and then I shout “ WHAT?” then L.joe and Niel interrupt and L.joe said “ Oh, come on Kiari, we know you wanna” he said still smirking while Niel said “ Come on Kiari don’t you like it? You will be in the same dorm as me” teasing me. I pout as I realize that I did not have that much money left and I really had to go to the dorms so I agreed  “ Fine, since I have no other choice since I’m running low on money but I have to get my things first at the hotel” I said and everyone nodded and we said bye to each other and for me, I’m afraid this day is far from over…

 

 

I was walking… walking with annoying L.joe and Niel. I never taught that they would come with me to the hotel, how did this happen again? Oh.. right…

 

Flashback

 

I was about to go and I already said bye to everyone when Kiya noticed me and asked “ are you going alone to your hotel?” then I nodded. She looked at me and said “That’s not good something bad might happen to you since it’s already very late” I looked at the clock to see that it was now 6pm. I then looked outside the glass door to see that it was already dark out but that was alright I turned to Kiya and the others and said “ That’s alright, it’s not that late y-“ but I was cut off by Kiya “ No, it is not safe even if you are a tough girl, you should take one of them with you” Kiya said pointing at Teentop. I then spoke “ I don’t think that’s a good idea” but annoying L.joe decided to but in “ Aw, c’mon Kiari, there’s nothing wrong with taking me and Niel with you right? I mean it’s not like something bad will happen and it’s not like we would see something in your hotel room , right Kiari?” I was annoyed and answered “ No, theres nothing you would see there it’s just that your annoying” then Niel butts in “ Cmon Kiari, just this once?” he had pleading eyes rrrrr I couldn’t resist it so “ Fine, just this once” I said it hoping that L.joe wouldn’t notice that I said yes because of Niel but unfortunately he did...

” Kiari, that’s mean! Why does Niel have power on you, is it because you like him?” he said smirking and moving his eyebrows up and down…

 

And that’s why I’m stuck with these two as they were covered in hoodies, hats and glasses so that the fangirls wouldn’t notice them and crowd them and then I heard L.joe whine “ Is it near already?” I was ticked off “ If you weren’t gonna be patient, don’t come!” I said as he pouted and smirked “ Aw, cmon Kiari, if I didn’t come something between you and Niel might have happened by now” he said

“  If you both didn’t come, I would have peace and quiet right now instead off getting pissed by your idiotic antics” I said smirking while they both pouted. We then continued arguing as we reached the big hotel and we went to my room at the end if the 3rd floor. When we got there, I swiped my key card and we went in the beautiful big room that consisted of a flat screen TV, a huge bathroom and a huge white bed. I then got my luggage as they both sat on my bed I fixed the area, checked if I forgot anything and when everything was clear, we exited. I then made my way to the desk at the lobby to inform the hotel that I was checking out and payed them and when we went back.