Chapter 4: The Dorms

Beautiful Mistake

Kiari’s POV

We decided to just ride the taxi and when we arrived at the dorm, the building was normal but tall and we went up to the 2nd floor and went inside and when we got there, we were greeted by the rest of the group they then showed me where my room was and it was normal it had a bed, a small table and a cabinet and also a TV and a big window right by the bed. I laid my things there and then started to put them in the closet when I was finished, I decided to take a bath first so I grabbed my towel and went off to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes and then started showering the water was warm and it was so nice to take a bath that was until someone opened the door only to reveal Niel with wide eyes we stared at each other for a second until “AHHH! GET OUT OF HERE BASTARD!!!” he then got out fast and closed the door but I knew he was still leaning at the other side of the door so I decided to talk to him and I said “ Why did you come in?” He answered defensively “ Well it’s your fault for not locking the doors, maybe you wanted someone to purposely walk in to you huh? “He said teasing me I then answered embarrassed “ No way in hell, bastard! I just forgot and even so you would’ve heard the water running maybe you purposely walked in” I said teasing him back. “ No way in hell would I want to see you in the bath.” He taunted as I got out of the shower and dried my hair with my towel then I realized something… I wasn’t alone in this house… and I forgot to bring my clothes into the washroom… ahhhhhhh….. old habits die hard… I then rapped myself with the towel and I said to Niel “ Go away already will you” and then when I heard silence, I was contented and decided to open the door planning to run back to my room so no one would notice me but oh how wrong I was when I saw Niel in front of me, staring at me I then decided to hold back my scream as I pushed him aside and ran back to my room only to be seen by L.joe in front of my door.

I then push him aside as well and locked my door and got changed into normal cycling shorts and a over sized shirt. I then walked out as I saw CAP and he called me and said “ Oh, Kiari, come already it’s time to eat dinner” he said as I made my way to the table only to be greeted by smirks by the two guys who saw me in a towel but it seemed like the others didn’t know since they were just silent and waiting for the food that I assumed was cooked by Changjo. Then as the food was on the table and we started eating, the two annoying boys decided to annoy me… “ So, Kiari, you planning on being a model as well? Showing off your body to the world?” L.joe taunted. I ignored him as I kept on eating “ Aw c’mon don’t be like that Kiari, don’t ignore me just because I saw you in a towel” he said smiling “ Correction ‘WE’” Niel said smirking. I was really pissed now as the other members looked surprised at what L.joe said.

“ For your information I’m not used to living with someone so I usually don’t take clothes to the bathroom when I take a bath and old habits die hard so excuse me” I said annoyed. Then Niel said something that made me go as red as a tomato

“ Don’t worry, Kiari, we don’t take clothes to the bathroom either” he said smirking at me and by this time all of the members were smirking and chuckling at me as I was as red as a tomato at what Niel said. I then finished my meal quickly and then got up went to the bathroom and slammed the door and when I looked at the mirror I was still as red as a tomato I then brushed my teeth when I went out, the guys were still smirking at me that caused me to have a tint of pink on my cheeks I then said “ Thank You for the meal and Goodnight” they then answered me back

“Goodnight!” and then L.joe said “ Goodnight, try hard not to dream of Niel and me” he said that made me go red “ I NEVER WOULD!” I shouted as they were chuckling at me as I made my way to my room and tossed my self to the bed still embarrassed. ‘ This was gonna be my life from now on’ I taught huuu this is exausting I taught as I drifted to sleep smiling…