Chapter 8~ You Know ME?

Married with the guy I LOVE

"(RAINY'S POV)

We went upstairs to finish our project in my room. It was very awkward since we just met today.

"Hmmm, let's search some information at the internet for the project" I suggested.

"Yeah, you search it and I'll write it down" Sehun said taking out his pen and a piece of paper.

I type on my laptop, searching for some information while Sehun wrote down what we have found.

"That's all I found. We just need to finish this and all done" I said smiling at him.

"Yeah, but doing all this work is making me hungry" Sehun said while holding his stomach.

"There's snacks at the kitchen. We can eat some together" I stood up and went to the kitchen.

(NO ONES POV)

when Rainy was not in the room Sehun saw a picture of Rainy when she was little and hold it.

"Rainy-ah, why can't you recognise me?? the one you like??" Sehun said with a sad expression.

When Sehun heard the door was about to open, he quickly put the picture back.

"I'm sorry that I'm late, I made some orange juice and here's some snacks" Rainy sat next to Sehun.

"Thanks, sorry for troubling you" Sehun said.

Rainy gave him the juice and Sehun accidently touch her but he suddenly hold her hand.

"S-Sehun, what's wrong??" Rainy asked.

"A-ahh, mian..." he let her hand go. "aishh Oh Sehun, stop reacting like this!" He said in his mind.

"It's okay.....do you play the guitar??" Rainy suddenly asked.

"Yeahh, how did you know??" Sehun asked being shock.

"I kinda have a feeling that you play guitar when you hold my hand" Rainy said smiling.

"ahh chinca??? daebakk" Sehun eyes became round as an owl.

"Yup! hey, I have a guitar but it's been a long time since I played it. Can you play it for me??" Rainy asked with an aegyo.

"Okay. BUT I want to hear you play it too" Sehun said pointing his index finger at her.

"no problem! I still have my skill" Rainy said laughing.

Rainy went to find her guitar and gave it to Sehun. Sehun played the guitar making Rainy amazed by his skill.

"Wow~ that was beautiful" Rainy gave him an applause.

"Hahaha, that's nothing. It's your turn" Sehun gave it to Rainy.

"I don't want to play it! It's embarrassing to play it infront of someone who is more talented!" Rainy said avoiding the guitar.

"Yah, you already promised to play it for me!" Sehun chase her around a chair.

"Eyyy, I never say that I promised to play it for you" Rainy said while being chase.

Sehun pulled Rainy making her lose her balance and fall on top of Sehun. Rainy blushed cause their face was only inches away and she want to get up but Sehun stop her.

"S-sehun??" Rainy stuttered.

"You've change a lot" Sehun said.

"What do you mean I've change a lot?? You know me??" Rainy asked.

Sehun just smile and let her go.

"Hey it's already late and I have to go home." Sehun got up and took his bag and quickly went out.

Rainy just sat on the floor confused of what just happen.

 

(Rainy's POV)

"Does he know me??" I said to myself.

 

The next day...

At School...

 

"Good morning!" I greet happily as I went inside to my class.

"Morning!" Yoona and Hyoyeon greeted me back.

I felt someone just pat my back so I look backwards and saw Sehun.

"Rainy-ah, I'm sorry about yesterday. I'll treat you bubble tea!!" Sehun kneeled while looking me with puppy eyes.

"Hahaha! Yahh Sehun, It's not a big deal" I laughed really hard. But the truth is it was really a big deal.

"But I want to asked you something. What do you mean that I've change?" I look at him straight in the eyes.

"Ahh just forget about it" Sehun just smile and I just nod.

"Hey how about I treat you girls bubble tea too" he said to Yoona and Hyoyeon.

"REALLY!!?? wahhh we just know each other yesterday and now we're like buddies" Hyoyeon said and we all laughed.

"How about next time?? cause I have go to somewhere today" I said giving them a pout.

"Where???" The three of them asked.

"the shopping mall. I kinda promised to unnie that i'll go with her" I lied cause I can't say that i'll be going to the wedding boutique.

"Okay, no problem" Sehun said giving me an "Ok" sign.

 


 

Hey guyyyssss!! It's been weeks since I updated. I was busy with school and examT__T. Now I'm free!!! And I think my grammar has been worsen but Thank you anyways for spending your time reading my fic! LOVE you guysss XOXO