Chapter 2~

Married with the guy I LOVE

We were on the way to the canteen when suddenly a group of girls blocking our way.

"so you're Rainy, Hanna's sister?" one of the girl said.

"yeah, is there a problem with it?" I asked, looking at them one by one.

"looks like we're going to have another enemy" all of them smirking at me and walk past us.

"what's wrong with them? what do they mean by enemy?" I asked Hyoyeon and Yoona.

"First of all they are Miss A the queenka, second they don't like your sister cause she's popular in this school, third YOU are Hanna's sister and you're pretty". Yoona said while counting with her fingers.

"I just don't want to have any enemy now" I said with a serious face.

"well I guess you have to, cause you ask Jaejoong out, and you should know that Miss A likes him" Hyoyeon said with the matter-of-fact tone.

"WHAT?? I think I should have an enemy!" I shout making people around staring at us.

"wow you sure are obsessed with Jaejoong huh" Yoona said while covering my mouth.

"Aigoo! you're so loud Rainy-ya!" Hyoyeon yelled at me.


After finishing the last class, I wait for unnie and oppa at the front gate.

while waiting for them I receive a message from mom.

FROM: Mom<3

TO:Rainy

"Rainy hurry come home, the guest are already here!"

 

TO:Mom<3

FROM:Rainy

"I'm still waiting for unnie and oppa, I think we'll be there in 20 minutes".

"Rainy!!" I saw unnie and oppa running towards me.

"hurry! mom's waiting" I wave at them to hurry.


"Mom, dad we're home" Minho oppa opened the door.

"welcome home, guys introduce yourself to Mr and Mrs Kim and Mr and Mrs Park" mom told us and we introduce ourselves one by one.

Minho:"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm the oldest son Choi Minho"

Hanna:"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm the second oldest Choi Hanna"

Rainy:"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm the youngest Choi Rainy"

"You guys have good manners, your parents raised you well" Mr Park said with a smile.

"Thank you" we the Choi sibling replied his smile.

"Minho, Hanna and Rainy we want to tell you that we are going to arrange Hanna and Rainy to marry their son". Dad said to us

"bwohh! Appa we're still young!" Hanna and I yelled. 

"we know but this is for your own good and we need to repay their kidness when we almost lost our company". Dad told us with a soft voice.

we only nod our head."their son will be here later" mom looking at her watch.

"tok tok tok" there was someone knoking the front door."I guess they arrived" Mrs Kim said.

"Minho can you open the door?". mom told oppa to open the door.

Oppa opened the and there were two men coming in..............................

"YUCHUN/JAEJOONG!!???" Hanna and I yelled together

"you guys know them??" Mrs Parks ask.

"Yes, we're in the same school". Hanna said politely.

"That's good. you guys can meet everyday" Mrs Kim pat my shoulder

"I didn't expext to meet you here, and now i'm marrying you?? Wow" Yuchun whisper to Hanna's ear.

"YAH! I didn't expect it too " Hanna whisper back.

"Umm, annyeong" I said to Jaejong, not looking at his eyes. But he didn't reply. "why is he so cold" I said in my heart.


Hey guys, I think this one was short and boring too >_< but thank you anyways for reading it <3