Chapter 11~ Hanna's Saturday

Married with the guy I LOVE

(HANNA'S POV)



It's saturday so I woke up really late. I went out of my room, still in my pajamas. I saw Rainy at the living room. I guess she's going somewhere. She only wears something simple but cute.

"Where are you going??" I asked Rainy.

"I'm hanging out with my friends" She said while adjusting her shirt.

"ahh, if you're going with Hyoyeon and Yoona tell them that Sulli's going to have a party tonight" I said and laid down on the couch.

"Okay. you want anything?? " She asked before going out when we heard a car honking.

"I want ice-cream and chocolates!!" I said exitedly.

"Arraseo, I'm going now. Bye!" She wave while smiling. I waved back.

Rainy already went outside and only me and Minho oppa are left in the house.

"Hmmm, there's nothing to do~" I sighed and looked and my phone.

"Should I call Yuchun??" I dialed his number and wait for him to answer.

"I guess he's still sleeping" I pouted.

"Hello??" he answered.

"Yuchun are you free today??" I asked

"Yeah, why??" I can hear him yawning. I guess he was still sleeping.

"Nothing, bye" I hang up and quickly cleaned up and change to my casual clothes.

 

(NO ONE'S POV)

"What the... she just hang up like that!?" Yuchun yelled and continue his sleep.

 

At Hanna's house.

"Since I already have my driver license, I should drive hoho~" Hanna sneak to Minho's room and took his car keys. She doesn't have a car so she steal borrow his car for a moment.

"This is the first time i'm going to someone's house without even telling them" Hanna said to herself.

As she arrived at Yuchun's house, She knock the door and saw a boy opened the door. 

"Noona?? what are doing here??" the boy asked.

"I want to meet Yuchun. Wait! you know me?" Hanna asked back. The boy laughed.

"Why are you laughing??" Hanna look at him weirdly.

"It's me, Park Yuhwan" He said smiling at Hanna.

"ahh, Yuhwan. Sorry I didn't recognize you. You are sooooooo tall!" Hanna said making him laugh again.

"It's okay. It's been years since we met" Yuhwan smiled.

"Yup! so, where's your bro??" Hanna asked.

"He's still sleeping in his room. His room is upstairs" he pointed the stairs.

"Okay, Thanks" Hanna quickly went upstairs and quietly went into Yuchun's room.

 

(HANNA'S POV)

I went to his room. He was still sleeping soundly. I sat on his bed and poke his cheek, his cheek was so smooth >_<.

"Ughh" Yuchun groaned. Suddenly he pulled into a hug so I was ontop of him. Good thing he was still a sleep.

"Should I wake him up. But his is like an angel when he's asleep" I said to myself. With a long thought, he just woke up by himself.

"bwoyahh!!" He yelled making me shock.

"hehehe, Hi??" I smiled innocently.

"Yahh, you shouldn't just went to someone's room when they're sleeping. You almost gave a heart attack" He's talking like my mom.

"Okay okay i'm sorry. Go change, you smell like an old man. I'll wait outside" I said wanting to go outside but he suddenly pushed me to the bed and this time he was ontop of me.

"That apology isn't enough you know" He came closer and closer.

"W-what?? I'm sorry!! Don't do anything!" I pushed him but he was strong.

"This is your punishment" He came even closer.

I started to panicked so I just closed my eyes tightly. I was waiting something to happen but instead I only heard him laughing so hard.

"HAHAHAH, you should've look at your face!! It was so funny!" He rolling on the bed. I was embarrassed.

"I HATE YOU!!" I was very angry so I ran out of his room. He was chasing me.

"Hanna-ya, I'm sorry!" he apologized. I just ignored him.

"Hanna!!" he pulled me and he was shock when he saw my face was wet from tears.

"mianhae, cheongmal mianhae" He hugged me.

"You shouldn't do that to a girl!!" I hit him.

"I promise I will never do that again, okay?" He said sweetly.

"If you do that again, I don't want to talk to you for a year" I looked at him and pouted.

"Okay, but why did you come?" He asked.

"I was bored at home" I said not looking at him.

"Awww, So you were lonely without me?" He teased me.

"I said I was bored!" I shouted.

"Haha, how about we play some games like we use to when we were kids?" Yuchun asked.

"Sure, but only for a while cause I'm going to help Sulli to prepare her party this evening" I smiled at him.

"It's Okay. Let's go, we're wasting time" He pulled me to the living room.

"Aishh araseo!" I yelled.

Yuchun-ah saranghae~

 

 


 

 Sorry for the late update >_< ...Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter...XOXO