Chapter 1~

Married with the guy I LOVE

I'm in my dreamland with my prince charming but suddenly.....

"Rainy wake up!! it's 7Am already, wake up or you'll be in trouble on the first day of your new school!" mom angrily waking me up."what 7Am?? why didn't you wake me up earlier?? where's unnie and oppa?" I look at my watch as I ask my mom. "It's your fault for not wanting to! your unnie and oppa already left to school". Me who is still in bed was left by my own brother and sister."you should get ready now dear" mom told me and I quickly getting out of bed and went to the bathroom.

"Mom, I'm going to school now" I told my mom who is in the kitchen."have some breakfast first before you leave" mom said while making some toast."no i'm fine,as a new student I don't want to get in trouble, bye mom!" I wave at my mom before leaving."bye sweety, be nice to your teacher!"


As I enter the school gate I go to the main door of the school."Class 2-2, class 2-2.... should I call Hanna?" I take out my phone."no, I can't bother her while she's in class"."Hey!!" I look backwards and saw a girl running towards me."did you call me?" why did I bother asking her that dumb question when it's only me at the corridor."yeah, are you new at this school?" she say while smiling at me."yeah, I was searching my class, class 2-2" I say and smile back at her."ohh, really?? so we're in the same class and we should hurry before we, no I mean I'M in trouble cause you're new, you'll be safe" she pulls me and we run to our class.

"this is class 2-2, hope you remember the way going to this class" she open the door and we saw a teacher who is teaching. The teacher look at us."yahh!! Kim Hyoyeon, why are you late!" the teacher yelled at her. So her name is Kim Hyoyeon."ohh I guess you're the new student in this class?" I just nod when the teacher ask or known as Mr.Han "Okey class! Today we have a new student. Miss, please introduce yourself" Mr.Han told me and I go next him to introduce myself. "Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Rainy Imnida, nice to meet you!" I said with a smile."You guys can ask her question later, Rainy you can sit next to Yoona". Yoona raise her hand and I go at the desk next to her.

Class has finished and all the student went to me asking some questions."Rainy are you Minho and Hanna's sister?" a girl with short hair ask me."Yeah I'm their sister" i said while nodding."no wonder you're cute" a boy said and winking at me, I just laugh. As they we're busy asking me question I saw a boy walking past my class, he looks like my prince charming in my dream last night."I need to know HIM!!" I suddenly shout and all the student stare at me, Yoona who is worried ask me tons of question."Why did shout?? are you okey?? what did you mean by 'HIM'???" I replied her question "I'm okey, I just saw someone who looks exactly like the person who's in my dream". When Yoona was about to say something, Hyoyeon suddenly appears."Hey Rainy, do you wanna join me and Yoona going to the canteen later?" She ask while hugging me and Yoona." Sure why not, but before we go to the canteen, I'm going to meet my sister at her class, do you know where's her class?" " Sure,of course I know where's her class, everyone in this school knows". My eyes turns big as an owl when I heard that everyone in this school knows her class " wow I didn't know she was that popular, but thanks for helping". Hyoyeon smile and said " no problem, that's what friends do" 

We go to Hanna's class and there were boy's all around her desk. I go to her desk while pushing all the boys out of my way."excuse me, hey hey stop squishing me UNNIE jallajuseyoo(help me)!!!!". Suddenly someone help me from does killer fans, and I look at the person who helped me and taddaa!! It was my prince charming LOL."next time you shouldn't just went there with that body of yours" he said with a stern voice. I look at his nametag and his name was Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong."ahh gamsahamnida.... will you go out with me?" OMG I just said something without even thinking. He look at me in disbelief." you go out yourself" he said and walk away. Ohh man why did I even said that, No maybe I should and I will never give up." yahh Rainy what are you doing standing there!". Hanna said and calling me over."ahh aniyo, Unnie i'm here to tell you that mom and dad want us to meet someone tonight,and unnie tell your fans to not squish me again!" I said while running out of her class." hahaha okey!!" she said while laughing.


I'm sorry guys >_< I know this Fanfic is boring and short, and think I failed my grammar hehehe.... I just hope you enjoy and next time i'll make it longer and more entertaining