Chapter 5~ Date2

Married with the guy I LOVE

We were still at the amusement park. It took us like 10 minutes to think what should we do there and Yuchun suggest to go at the haunted house.

"Hmmm you guys can go, I'll stay outside" I said shooking my head.

"No no no, if I go in there YOU must go to" unnie said pulling me.

"Aishh, arasseo!!" I yelled.

"But unnie you know I'm scared" I whispered to her.

"Yeah that's why I told you to go in there, so can enjoy your romantic time with Jaejoong" unnie whispered back.

"What the....What's so romantic about a haunted house??" I asked with a weird expression.

"You know when you in there" unnie said pushing me.

"You ready??" Yuchun said suddenly holding to unnie.

"Yeah, but why are you holding to tight??" Unnie asked.

"Ummm nothing..." Yuchun said not looking at her.

HAUNTED HOUSE STORY BEGINS....

Yuchun&Hanna..

(AUTHOR'S POV)

 

"there are two paths. What path should we go?" Hanna asked.

"I....I don't know, y-you choose" Yuchun said still holding to Hanna.

"Wait, don't tell me that you're scared" Hanna looked at him.

"The truth is, yeah I'm scared...." Yuchun said embarrassed.

"You wanted to go to a haunted house but you're scared, what a brave suggestion" Hanna rolled her eyes.

"Ughh, why do they have paths here, let's go this way" Hanna pulled Yuchun to the left path and suddenly a dead body fell from the ceiling but not a real body of course.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Hanna and Yuchun shout really loud without even knowing that they are hugging.

"Hanna-ya, you're hugging me too tight" Yuchun said blushing.

"can't I stay like this, i'm kinda scared" Hanna said still hugging to Yuchun.

"arasseo, let's stay like this, i'm also scared" Yuchun hugged her tightly.

When they were still searching the way out, they heard a girl crying really creepy.

"oh man oh man oh man oh man" Yuchun pulled Hanna and they ran pushing all the ghost.

"woah woah, yah! why are we running??" Hanna yelled at him.

"I don't care, I just want to get out of here!!" Yuchun yelled back.

"ahhh chinca!! what a man!!" Hanna said still being pulled by Yuchun.

"I see the exit" Yuchun said in excitement.

"let's go!" Hanna followed him.

Since they were focusing about the exit, they didn't notice that there were a ghost beside the exit.

"Boooo~!" the ghost shouted.

Yuchun who was shocked tripped over a fake tombstone and fell on top of Hanna. He stared at her eyes and suddenly he leaned to her and kissed her. Hanna froze on the ground and was shocked to what just happened. Yuchun quickly got up after realizing of what he had done.

"y-yah are you okay??" Yuchun asked and help Hanna to stand up.

"yeah, I-I'm okay" Hanna said didn't dare to look at his eyes.

"let's go out of here" Yuchun pulled her towards the exit.

As they went out the two of them were very awkward.

"Hey, what happened to you guys" Rainy asked.

"nothing happened. It's you and Jaejoong turn to go in there" Hanna said being impatient.

"Okay, why the hurry" Rainy said as she and Jaejoong was about to go in the haunted house.

 

HAUNTED HOUSE STORY 2 BEGINS....

Jaejoong&Rainy..

(RAINY'S POV)

 

"Hey, Jaejoong, wanna be my boyfriend :D" I asked holding onto his arms.

"why do you bother asking when I already rejected you and why in a haunted house" Jaejoong said letting go of my hands.

"If i'm rejected it doesn't mean I have to give up" I said and ignored the other question.

"even though we're going to be married you'll be still asking that?" He looked at me weirdly.

"if we're already married, i'll not ask you to be my boyfriend but i'll ask if you love me" I said and smiled to him.

"then do your best to make me fall for you" he said and smirk to me.

"i'll make you fall right now" I joked.

"What??" he asked.

"i'm just kidding" I laugh.

"waittttt, I felt someone touch my back" I said. The two of us looked backwards but there was nothing, as we look fowards, there was a ghost with long hair.

"OMMA!!!" I screamed. I went to Jaejoong's back and I hugged him.

"Aishhh, hold my hand and close your eyes, i'll find the exit" he said as he lend me his hand.

I hold his hand and closed my eyes. "his hand is warm"  I said in my heart.

"why are there so many tombstone??" Jaejoong said annoyed by the tombstone.

I didn't say anything cause I was too scared.

"Yah, Rainy why are you so quiet?" he asked.

"that's the first time..." I opened my eyes.

"what do you mean?" he looked at me.

"that's the first time you said my name" I said and smiled sweetly.

"ahh, really?" he said and blushed.

"woah the 'Prince Of Ice' just blushed" I mocked him.

"Yahh!!" he yelled at me.

"we were busy talking and now we're already at the exit" I said pointing to the exit.

We went outside and saw unnie and Yuchun standing, waiting for us but they were still awkward.

"where should we go now?" Jaejoong asked.

"I don't know" Yuchun said.

"how about the ferris wheel" I said in excitement.

"okay, let's go!" unnie smiled as she heard the word "ferris wheel".

 

FERRIS WHEEL STORY BEGINS....

Jaejoong&Rainy..

(RAINY'S POV)

 

When it started to go up, I closed my eyes and my hands went all sweaty. Jaejoong looked at me worried.

"yah, are you okay?" he asked.

"i-i'm o-okay" I said and opened my eyes but I closed it back cause it was really high.

"stop lying. Look you're sweating" Jaejoong said and went next to me.

"the truth is I have acrophobia, I fear of heights" I said bitting my lips.

"if you were scared why did you want to ride??" he asked and suddenly hug me making me shocked.

"I want to try and I forgot that I was scared of heights" I said.

"but i'm okay, it can go away if I try to calm down" I tried to push him a little so he can let go but he didn't.

"let me calm you by hugging you" he said sweetly.

"my heart is beating so hard, I hope he doesn't notice it."

"does he love me too?? ahh no way he loves me, he's just worried"

 

Yuchun&Hanna..

(AUTHOR'S POV)

 

"Hanna, I have something to tell you" Yuchun said while holding to her hands

"what is it?" Hanna asked.

"A ferris wheel goes around and around,

the people who ride are always changing,

my heart beats fast if you are to be found,

you are the person who I have been loving.(sorry if I made it wrong)" Yuchun said making Hanna fluttered.

"why are you being cheesy" Hanna said.

"Yah, i'm confessing right now" Yuchun yelled.

"I know I know, but you know what....." Hanna kissed his forehead.

"I'll accept your love but not as your girlfriend...." She said.

"so you're rejecting me" Yuchun said sadly.

"I said i'll accept your love not as your girlfriend" she smiled."but as your wife"

"then i'll be loving as your husband" Yuchun said. He was about to kiss her but Hanna's phone rang so she answer it.

"Rainy, why did you call" Hanna asked.

"I called you cause I want to tell you something, please don't kiss in public" Rainy said.

"Yah are you stalking us!??" Hanna yelled.

"Stop talking nonsense, look up" Rainy asked Hanna to look up. She looked up and saw her sister and Jaejoong are staring at them.

"Bwoyahh!!" Hanna hang up and looked at Yuchun.

"I forgot that they were just beside us" Yuchun said and laugh.


I have nothing to say. :D but I'm thankful that you guys read my fic <3<3<3