Chapter 3~ We meet again

Married with the guy I LOVE

(THIS CHAPTER WILL BE YUCHUN'S STORY SO IT WILL BE MANY YUCHUN'S POV ^_^) 


Yuchun was the Choi sibling's childhood friend but one day Yuchun had to move to the US and didn't meet again. A few years later Yuchun move back and goes to the same school as the Choi sibling.

 

A month before Rainy transfered....

"Hanna!!!" a group of boys chasing Hanna.

"Aishhh, is this a marathon or what!" Hanna ran as fast as she could but suddenly she tripped because of a piece of paper.

"ahh, ouchh!" Hanna said in pain.

"hey, you okay??". Hanna looked up and saw a handsome boy.

"ahh, nae I'm okay, but i'm in a hurry and if you could excuse me...." Hanna was about to continue but that boy pulled her and they ran away from those boys.

As they were far away from them, thay sat on the floor."thank..you..for... helping..me" Hanna said while catching her breath.

"ohh yeah no problem. By the way, i'm Park Yuchun" the boy introduced himself.

"Park Yuchun?? you came back? it's me Hanna, do you remember me?" Hanna asked.

"Hanna?? Of course I remember you and Wow you look stunning" Yuchun winked.

"Bwoyah, well you look more handsome" Hanna said with a smile.


Yuchun's POV

"What class are you in?" Hanna asked me.

"i'm in class 3-1" I replied. 

"ohh, so your in my class. Lets go before class start" Hanna pulled me with her soft hands.

as we arrived at the class, I was told to introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Yuchun imnida, I guess half of you guys know and and half of you don't, anyway nice to meet you" I said and smiled at them.

I looked for an empty desk and I found one beside a boy at the back of the class, I went there and I sat beside the boy. I looked at him.

"woahh! Jaejoong I didn't notice it was you!" I said with a big smile.

"Of course you didn't notice, i'm handsome than you" Jaejoong joked.

"yahh!!" I yelled.

 

Jaejoong and I were friends since we were kids, but because my family had to move we lost contact. Until now Jaejoong is still a cold guy but he is a warm person.

 

"do you still like Hanna??" Jaejoong suddenly asked me with a sarcastic smile.

"I don't like her but I love her. I'll tell her when the time is right" I said.


A month later....

Yuchun's POV

I went to Hanna."Hey I heard Rainy will school here starting today" I said.

"Yeah our dad told her to transfer to this school so she can go to school with me and Minho oppa, cause she always go to her old school alone and it's dangerous for her" Hanna explain.

"Yeah it's dangerous these days going alone, and where's Rainy, I only saw you and Minho hyung??" I asked.

"That kid just doesn't want to wake up! huh, it's annoying but don't worry she'll be here later" She said with an annoying expression.

"Yup she'll be here later" I said while laughing at her.

my phone suddenly rang, I looked at my phone and it was omma

"Hello? Yuchun, when school is done go to the place of the address that I will give you, I'll text you the address okay sweety" Mrs park said in a hurry.

"Okay omma" I said.

 

omma sent me an address."whose address is this?" I said to myself.

 

 

It was recess and I was still in class. All the girls went to me and Jaejoong, giving gifts and all. I looked at Hanna and was crowded by boys.

"she's really popular huh?" I asked Jaejoong.

"Yeah, REALLY popular" Jaejoong said with a really high note.

as I was busy looking at Hanna, There was a girl crushed by those group of boys but suddenly the cold guy Jaejoong saved her, that's shocking. 

I saw the girl said something to Jaejoong, but Jaejoong being the COLD guy just gave her a short and mean reply.

"Who is that girl?" I asked.

"I don't know, ask her yourself" Jaejoong said, not even interested.

I looked at Hanna and she was talking to that girl."she knows the girl?" I said to myself.

The girl walked out of the class and I went to Hanna."who was the girl you were talking with?" I asked.

"It was Rainy, geez.." Hanna said with an annoyed tone.

"You guys really changed a lot except for Minho hyung" I laugh.

"Yeah you're right" Hanna and I laugh like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

The last class finished, I quickly put my books in the bag and hurriedly going home to change and went to the place where omma told me to go.

I arrived at the place, it was a big house .I saw a guy in front of the house.I went to him and pat his back,he looked backwards.

"Jaejoong?? what are you doing here?" I asked with a shock expression.

"I was told to come here" he said.

"lets go inside and find out". I knocked the door and it was opened by a guy. the guy who oppened the door was Minho hyung. Being all confused, we went inside and everyone explain one by one.........

I whisper to Hanna."I didn't expect to meet you here, and now i'm marrying you??Wow"

she whisper back."YAH!! I didn't expect it too"


Hope you guys enjoy reading it ^_^ sorry if there's a mistake