Chapter 6~ New Student??

Married with the guy I LOVE

"I woke up really early cause I have school. I went to take a shower and then I wear my school uniform. It will be hot so I tied my hair into a ponytail and I was lazy to wear my contact lens so I just wear my glasses.

I went downstair and I saw appa, omma and unnie at the dining room.

"where's Minho oppa?" I ask as I sit on the chair.

"I think he's still sleeping" omma said putting a cup of coffee infront of me.

"unnie, it's time for revenge" I said and grinned at her.

"at last, the time has come...hohoho" unnie laughed wickedly.

*flashback*

Unnie and I slept at the living room cause that night we were watching a movie called "Maleficent". We didn't notice that is was already morning and suddenly Minho oppa splashed us with an icy cold water.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" unnie and I screamed

"Hahahaha, that's for not telling me that your watching 'Maleficent' " Minho oppa laughed like a crazy person.

"Yahhhh,oppa,you want us to caught a cold!!" unnie yelled and Minho oppa still laughing and went to his room.

"Unnie let's get our revenge" I said and 'high-five' her.

*end of flashback*

 

"omma, we're going to wake Minho oppa first, then we'll have our breakfast together" unnie said to omma.

"okay, your appa and I will go to work now" omma said.

"Arasseo, bye appa, omma" we kissed our parents as we always do.

"don't forget to lock the door when you're going to school" appa said and pat my shoulders.

"Arasseo" I said and kissed my father again.

As appa and omma already went to work, we ran upstairs going to Minho oppa's room, but before that we prepared a bucket of cold water. We quickly barge into his room splashed him with two bucket of cold water. He wake up immediately after the cold water touched his skin.

"Aishhh bwoyahh!!" Minho oppa yelled.

"Ohhh yeahhhh successssss!!" unnie and I said as we were jumping on his bed.

"just wait until I get my revenge" Minho oppa went to the bathroom.

After he already done, we ate our breakfast and went to school.

 

At school...

I walked into my class and greet to my new friend Yoona and Hyoyeon.

"Yah, Rainy-ya, why didn't you and your sister come to school yesterday??" Hyoyeon asked.

"a-ah my sister caught a cold so my parents told me to take care of her" I lied cause I can't tell her i'm going to get married.

"I thought something happened to you guys but good thing there's nothing bad happened" Yoona said in relieved.

"Haha...yeahh" I laughed awkwardly.

"did you guys hear that there will be a new student in our class, and it's a guy!" Hyoyeon said being excited.

"I guess you only like the MALE new student. I'm new too but you like him more" I said and pouted.

"Yah!! look what have you done, our Rainy is upset" Yoona said hugging me and I pretend to cry.

"No I like you more!" Hyoyeon hug me.

Suddenly the teacher came in bringing that new student... a handsome new student.

"Introduce yourself.." the teacher told him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida" he said and smiled and all the girls squealed except the three of us.

"You can seat anywhere you like" the teacher said and went out the class.

the student named Oh Sehun sat at the back of me and Yoona. Hyoyeon doesn't sit with us but if she's bored she takes her chair at sit beside me.

Mr. Han came to our class and he'll be teaching science. Ughh I hate science =_=

"Okay, please pay attention. Today I want you guys to do your science project with your partners and you must finished it by tomorrow. I WILL be the one who pick your partners" Mr. Han said.

"Okay since we have two new students that is Choi Rainy and....." Mr. Han looked at Sehun.

"Oh Sehun.." Sehun said.

"and Oh Sehun, I want you two to be partners..."He said and continue to pick people to be partners.

I looked backwards to talk to Sehun.

"Hey, I'm Rainy" I said and smile at him.

"I already now your name" he said laughing.

"Just in case you forgot" I laugh with him.

"so wanna do the project at my house??" I asked him.

"Sure, how about after school?" he asked me back.

"okay, no problem" giving him an 'ok' hand gesture.

 


We have a new Character!!! Sehun oppa!! >_< i'll continue tomorrow.