Five

Come back home

Chapter 5 - Flashback


 

Author’s POV

The day was getting dark, it’s almost afternoon, but Lian still sit there. That man named Oh sehun hasn't let her go home. She really know exactly that she has made mistake just now. Yeah, she admitted that she was wrong. She ejects water to Sehun's face. The big problem for Lian is she have to obey what Sehun told, and it will last for one month. Lian glanced at Sehun when she hearing a ringtone of phone. She seeing  Sehun started pick the phone up.

"Yah! long time no see.  When have you arrived? what? three days ago? aish why you just tell me now. Tomorrow? okay then, I'll meet you at usual place." Sehun said.

After Sehun hung the phone up, he glanced at Lian and make her startled. Lian then immediately turn her head to the left and right automatically because she feel uncomfortable with Sehun's gaze. She does not know why she's always awkward when Sehun looked at her. On the other hand, Sehun smirked. He has decided what he want to ask to Lian for her first punishment.

"Let's go home. I mean after you accompany me." Sehun said. Lian who didn't understand just can raised her eyebrows.

"Yah! don't be misunderstanding. I won't bring you to somewhere. You just accompany me to buy something at the mall. Your imagine was so far. You had better not imagined you will attract me, annoying woman." he said sarcastically.

"What did you say?" Lian answered with full of anger.

"Nothing." Sehun replied shortly.

Lian have to hold her anger. Even though she continue answered, she will never win, and instead get more punishment. Opposite for Sehun, he smile excitedly. He himself didn't know why he like Lian's expression which adorable when she was upset. Eh? did he said that he like Lian's expression? No no, he must be crazy because too imagine Lian as Jiyeon, he thought.

During the way, both of them still silence covered by awkwardness. How not, It's strange. They just meet for the first time and suddenly hang out together. They look like having a blind date. They rushed went away after bought something from the mall because others people were staring amazed with Lian and Sehun. They think they seem a perfect couple, and it's uncomfortable for them. Sehun occasionally glanced at Lian who was playing her fingers. Sehun furrowed his brows, thinking he had been seeing that behavior before but he didn't remember exactly. He shrugged, didn't care and focus to drive.

Now after awkward moment, they arrive at Apartment building which Jiyeon told before.  Sehun looked out through the windshield.

"Is there something wrong, sajangnim?" Lian asked.

"No, I just make sure that you live at the same building with my friend." Sehun answered.

"Whoa, really?." Lian said.

"Yeah. Now you can get the car off and go inside." Sehun ordered.

"Okay sajangnim, see you later." Lian pouted because Sehun said sharply. She then get off of the car.

 

Kai’s POV

I straight away sit on the couch when I arrived at my apartment. Massaging temples is only one things to relieve my stress. Actually, I lied to Lian, or I need call her Jiyeon. Yes, Lian and Jiyeon is the same person. I told her that I went first because have a meeting, but I wasn't. I went to the hospital for make sure if that kid is really Jiyeon and Sehun's son. How was surprising me when they told me if he is really their son. It's unbelievable.

 

That time, Jiyeon has moved to patient's room. Her condition getting normal after several hours. Chanyeol-hyung and I still stay at her room, waiting her woken up with patiently. I looked at Chanyeol-hyung who was mess. He really looks depressed. I know exactly his feeling, after his father left him, he surely can't accept if Jiyeon also leave him. Suddenly, we heared groaned. It's Jiyeon. Thinking Jiyeon will wake up, we stoond up and rush facing Jiyeon. Slowly, she open her beautiful eyes. She blinked her eyes for many time then looking at me and Chanyeol-hyung alternately.

"Who are you?" That first sentence which out from . We both dumbfounded, we can't think anymore instead think possibility she got amnesia.

"Did you not remember me nor he?" I asked to convinced. She just shake her head innocently for answer my question.

"I'm ..." before I can finish my words, Chanyeol-hyung had cut me off.

"He is your boyfriend, Kai. And I just his bestfriend, Chanyeol." Chanyeol said. What? How can he doesn't tell the truth and act like she isn't his sister?

"But hyung ..." chanyeol cut me off again with put his hand on my chest, giving me signal for not continue my words. I saw Jiyeon staring at us with confusedly.

"Today is your first anniversary with Kai and you, you guys decided to stay at somewhere together, but on the way, you got accident and yeah, here you are." Chanyel explained. What's his plan? That's such as crazy story."I'm sorry if I ask this, do you still remember your name?" He asked again. Jiyeon just shook her head, and I see Chanyeol was smiling.

"Your name is Park Lian." Chanyeol said. WHAT? Actually, what is his plan. I really wondering.

 

I kept looking at Chanyeol when we arrived at the roof of hospital, asking for explain about what he done. We leave Jiyeon who has take a rest again since her condition haven't still normal. Doctor has been explaining about Jiyeon condition and surprisingly, our guess was right, Jiyeon got amnesia.

"Yah Kai! Don't look at me like that or you will fall in love with me." He said but didn't eyening me and just looking at sky which cloudy.

"I won't fall in love with you, pabo. I'm normal." I answered. He turn his head and facing me with serious expression.

"Kai, take away Jiyeon with you to somewhere. Don't let she met that bastard anymore. I'm begging you. Just do that, I think I can live peacefully. I trust you and believe in you. You the one who can give her a lot of happiness." Chanyeol explained. I flustered when he hear it.

"But is it okay for you? I mean, you only have Jiyeon, but you asked me to take her to somewhere. I think, we had better do it together, right?" I asked.

"No, I'm okay. Just take her away with you. Please, promise me, you will give her a lot of happiness which she haven't ever had." He answered.

I was thinking for a moment. Actually, should I do this?."I-I promise, hyung." I promise to Chanyeol-hyung with quite hesitant. I don't know I'll make her happy, but I'll make sure to give her everything. We both then turn our head and looked at sky which getting dark. I still can't believe that my hope become true.

 

I back from my daydream when I hear the bell was ringing. I think it's Lian. Okay, I have to act as normal as I can, so she won't feel strange. I stand up from my seat and walking towards the door. I see her figure was standing in front of me. She doesn't say anything. Maybe she still scared because of my behavior last day.

"Why are you still standing? Let's come in." I said while smile brightly. Smiling immediately appear at her face.

"Let's come in!" She linking her arm to mine and drag me to inside. How's cute!.

Now we both sit on the couch after she has taken a bath. Lian still silence and didn't say anything. You have to know. Every time I ignore her, she always do this. Looking me occasionally while showing her puppy eyes. She must be thinking I angry at her because she surprised me with her suddenly appear. I don't know I just don't like if she doesn't tell me anything and suddenly visit me. I like surprise but for her, I'm just scared if she meet me to just tell me that she has known the truth. I looked straight to her eyes and giving smile.

“Stop this, Lian-na.” I said while taking her right hand and stoke it gently. Giving that manner from me, Lian turn her head and looked at me with smile.

“You mean, you forgive me?” Lian asked.

“Yah, I’m even not mad at you.” I answered. Seriously, I’m not mad at her. I just worry and surprised, and plus I didn’t know what I must to do that time.

“What? Yak! KIM KAI! How can you said that. You really ignore me yesterday and now you said that you aren’t mad at me? Or...are you teasing me?” She change her expression like police who interrogate a thief.

“Teasing is our habit, right? You yourself who do it first. You didn’t say anything about your job at here.” I explained. I think I was wrong because said that. Evidently, she immediately pouted and turn gloomy.

“I won’t repay you for this. I know I was wrong. Forgive me, Kai-ya... but you have to promise me. Don’t do it again. Now, I know what do you feel if I ignore you. It’s really hurt.” She said cutely while pointing her chest. I giggled to see her. This is the first time Lian so melancholy.

“Yeah, I promise.. I won’t do it again.” I answered while raise my pinkie. She smile and follow me to raise her pinkie then linking it with mine.

“Ah, I have something for you.” She said. She then take something behind her, it’s a box.

“What is it?” I said after she handed me a box. Lian seems like want to say ‘you just open it by yourself’. I opened it and see a watch.

“It’s as my forgiveness, do you like it?” She asked. I’m just nod for answer. She must be love me, but what if that time arrive? The time when she remember everything. After thinking about that I reflexively bring her into my embrace.

“Of course, no matter things you give me, I’ll surely like it.” I said while ruffle he hair. “Lian-na.”I called her.

“What?” She answered shortly.

“You will you be still by my side until the end?” I asked. She silence, maybe flustered because I’ve asked that, but really, I want to hear her answer for deciding what I’ll to do.

“I wondering, why you always asked me that question. You must be love me so much, right? Hihi. Don’t worry, Kai-ya. My answer still the same, I’ll be at your side until the end.” Lian answered.

After hearing Lian’s answer, I don’t know how to express my happiness. I just can tightly my embrace. I don’t worry anymore. I’ve decided what I have to do. No mather what happend, I have to fight for my love once more. No, even for umpteen time, I’ll do it. I won’t never let Lian go, never.

 

Author's POV

Sehun loosen his tie after getting out of the car. For some reason, today he looks very tired. Maybe because too much work these day, plus because the presence of a woman who similar with Jiyeon. His bad memory was back, so he have to use double concentrate when he was work. He sigh after entered to his house, like usual, his son always waiting him until really go home.

"Maso-na, what are you doing? I've told you that you don't need to wait me." Sehun asked while approach his son.

"Appa-has-arrived?" Mason instead asked back and ignore what Sehun asked.

"Yah, naughty boy. You dare to ignore my question" Sehun said, he tickle Mason's body.

"Ah, appa!-stop-it. ha-ha-ha" Mason complained. Not long after, Sehun stopped his hand.

"Now, no rejected. You have to sleep now, Let's go." Sehun replied, he then brought Mason with him.

"Appa, can-you-tell-me-the story-before-I-sleep?" Mason asked when he has lay on the bed and Sehun has covered him with blanket.

"hmm, okay. What kind of story that you want me to tell?. Snow white, cinderella, or what?" Sehun answered. Even though he felt tired, but he will try to do whatever Mason want.

"Eiii, I-don't-like-princess-story. I'm-a-boy, dad!-not-a-girl, I’ve-heared-those-story-for-many-time-anyway." Mason sulked.

"Heol~ yah! this kid." Sehun giggled.

"Just-forget-it, Appa. Hmm-I-wondering-about-something. You-had-read-many-book-before-sleep-for-me, and-in-all-story-they're-always-have-a-happy-ending. Actually, does-happy-ending-really-exist?" Mason asked. Sehun flustered after hearing that. He himself doesn't know what kind of answer he was going to tell.

"Of, Of course, Mason-na. It will exist if we believe it's exist. Why did you ask that? was there something wrong today?" Sehun said while brought Mason into his embrace and ruffle his hair gently.

"No-appa. I-just-wonder-hehe. If-it's-true, I-surely-believe-it-in-order-to-have-a-happy-ending, not-just-me-but-we-both-and-Eomma-who-staying-at-there." Mason pointed ceiling, he smiled proudly.  In other side, Sehun was motionless, his face turn gloomy. Did he really said that a happy ending really exist if he believe it? what if he do believe  it too? Could an bastard like him have a happy ending after what he had done? he thought.

 

 


A/N:

This chapter really short, right? I'm sorry. Recently, I'm so exhausted. Every day I go out in the early morning and go home in the afternoon. There are many thing I have to do like study, observation, presentation and so on. After I arrived home, I can't straight away to sleep because I have to do assignment first. Seriously, it's really exhausting.
I ever thinking about Hiatus, should I? Hiatus for me means I still writing, but I don't post it until it has finished. Or you want me to still update, but is it okay if I can't post frequently?

Oh, I don't forget to say thank you for subscribe, comment, and upvote. Thanks guys