Three

Come back home

 


Chap. 3 - Wondering
-----------------------------------------------
 
 

Jiyeon/Lian’s POV

I'm waved toward Kai while sobbing. Normally, I'll cry like this if he leave me for business abroad, but now after he disappeared from my sight, I wipe my tears and smiling brightly. Yeah, I'm just acting. If I didn't do that, he would be suspicious. You have to know that Kai is really sensitive to me, he will squinted his eyes like tiger which will prey deer when he saw something strange from me.

When I was thinking about Kai, Suddenly I feel my cell phone was vibrating. Who dared to call me when I still in my day off. I open a handbag, taking a cell phone which still vibrating. Showing Rachel's name on my screen. She is Yoo Rachel, a beautiful model at same agency with me. She also my best friend. A moment later, I touch green button and put it in front of my left ear.

"Hallo!" I said.

"Lian, I've something important to tell you, just come here first. I guarantee you this is a good news for you. I'm waiting you now at Rose cafe." She said. I rolling my eyes after hearing Rachel’s words. Why she told me to come there while she know that I must pack my goods for following Kai to Korea.

"Okay, then. I'll be there in 15 minutes. I hope it’s really good news or I’ll kick you if it's not."

"I don’t lie. Seriously, you will like it. Bye Lian!" she said. I hang up the phone and put it back into a handbag. I'm sigh, I don't have any choice because she is waiting me there.

.

I circulating my gaze after arrived at the cafe, looking for Rachel who told me she is here. Then, I caught her figure at the corner of the room next to the windows, she was playing her cell phone. Absolutely, she will do that. I really know her habit. The one thing that she will do if she have spare time is playing game on her handphone, exactly, playing 'let's get rich' game in Line. Maybe she want to win for just once since she usually lose. I approach her and sit opposite her.

"Hye, I've come, so throw your phone and tell me what would you talk about."

Hearing my words, She pouted and put her phone into her handbag.

"Okay, Miss Lian. I know you want to go to Korea soon for following your boyfriend, and leave your job for three months. But the good news is you don't need to leave your job, you will work at Korea as a model and still at our agency. You also have a reason when your boyfriend ask why you come there later, right?"

I dumbfounded hear that. "How can?"

"A week ago, there is someone from Korea who came to our agency and asked if they can have a contract to one of model for three months. Then, our agency agree and choose you become a model in one of diamond company at Korea." She said. I flustered, of course I'm happy but it's so sudden. It seems, destiny doesn't want to separate me and Kai. Not long after that, I raise both corners of my lips, smiling brightly toward her.

“Jinjja (really)? Rachel, It's really good news. They haven't told me because I still in my day off maybe , but yeah thank you for told me first before I leaving. You're the best!" I stand up, then approach her and give hug. Seriously, it's good news. Wait for me, Kai. I'll be there soon.

 

Author’s POV

"Listen. I didn't call you to here for no reason. You know? I've been searching you for five years because I have something important to tell you. You need to know. He is alive, Jiyeon's son is alive. I've been thinking for so long, I think sooner or later you have to tell her. I know I'm the one who told you to bring Jiyeon stay away from Sehun, but I'm so pity to her son, he is defects, cannot see and speak well. I'm sure, he want to have a mother's love like others kid. You also can't hide the fact forever, Kai, I hope you won't egoist. You have to tell her soon. If she decided to take care of her son and still stay with you after you tell everything, it means that she love you and doesn't love Sehun anymore. And if she choose the opposite, just let her go. You must to know what is meant by a destiny. No matter what you can do for change everything which isn't your destiny, it will be useless."

 

Kai looked at a clock which hanging on the wall, showing 02.00 a.m already. He can't sleep that night because still thinking about what Chanyeol said yesterday afternoon. Jiyeon's son is alive. What should he do after know the truth, just tell Jiyeon straight away or make sure that it's really Jiyeon's son? Honestly, he think that Sehun just brought random baby, but he was wondering why he do that. Kai squeezing his hair, feeling frustration. He is really confuse now.

 

 

Kai was walking while holding many paper which would hand to Manager at his department, Sehun. He felt weird after looked at empty seat owned Sehun's secretary. Isn't now still work hours? he thought. He just shrugged and continuing his steps. When his hand would reach for the door handles, hearing moan inside the room. He gulped, worry about what if his guess is right. Slowly but sure, he opened a bit for knowing what is Sehun doing. He dumbfounded, seeing Sehun and random woman were playing. No wonder Naeun didn't there, Sehun must be the one who tell she to went out. Kai was angry, he just leaving that place with hardened jaws and clenched his hands.

After that day, Kai know all about Jiyeon and Sehun's marriage life. He himself is the one who looking for the fact, he always visit their mansion with stealthy. Without enter to that mansion, Kai have known if there are something strange. Kai always saw Jiyeon cried and Sehun went home with drunk. That fact increasingly strong when their housekeeper said that Sehun seems assume Jiyeon doesn't there. He can't accept the facts, Sehun lied to him. Every he call Sehun and asked about their marriage, he always tell that Jiyeon and he lived happily.

Kai was sitting on the couch while massage her temple, he have to do something, he can't let Jiyeon suffer any longer. Suddenly, the phone at his room was ringing and make him startled. He was too serious thinking about that. He then stood up and walking toward the phone. He sigh before pick up the call.

"Hallo, it's Kai."

"Mr. Kai, I'm Lee hyejin, receptionist, there is a call from sajangnim's housekeeper, she wants to talk to him, but he wasn't at his room, could I connect her to you? because she still doesn't want to tell me or leave a message while there are a lot of call that waiting"

"Yes, please." Kai said.

"Hallo, it .." Kai's words was cut off because the caller immediately talking.

"Mr, I just inform you that Miss Jiyeon had fell down from upstairs when she got news that Mr Park died. She took a lot of blood. Ambulance already take her to Seoul hospital. I hope you straight away to look her condition. I also will go to hospital after call you. Then, I'll hang up now."

Kai was frozen, he can't move at all like was struck by lightning. A few moment later, he throw the phone and running to outside with his trembling feet.

.

Kai was pacing in front of the operating room after the receptionist said that Jiyeon was in operation. He looks mess. He continued to pray ceaselessly while clenching his hands, praying that Jiyeon and her baby will save. If Jiyeon Died ... no, Jiyeon should not die yet. How he will continue to live if his wishes haven't been realized. He can't do anything. Now, he can just hope a miracle will come and changed everything, giving him the opportunity to change Jiyeon's life for the better.

While Kai was panic, coming a tall guy who approach him. He is none other than Chanyeol, Jiyeon's brother.

"Kai." Chanyeol greeting while pat his shoulder.

"Oh, Hyung. You've arrived." Kai said after knowing Chanyeol in front of him.

"How's Jiyeon?" Chanyeol asked.

"She still at operation room, hyung." Kai answered with low tone.

"I hope she and her baby will save. I won't forgive that jerk if my sister..." Chanyeol can't finish his words because Kai cut off it.

"Don't continue your words, hyung. I believe they both will save. uhm,  who do you called jerk?"

"Oh Sehun. He have made my sister suffer." Kai flustered after hearing that. How can Chanyeol also know about it.

"I know it too, Hyung." Kai said while bowed.

"You know it too and you didn't tell me" Chanyeol raise his voice.

"I'm sorry, Hyung. I also know it a week ago. I'm too busy to think what can I do for bring Jiyeon out from his sadness."

Chanyeol was sighed "It's okay. I'm glad that there are someone who still care to my sister after me. Let's waiting for Jiyeon and her baby condition. After that, we make sure Jiyeon won't see Sehun's face again."

After five hours of waiting, finally the red light above the door is off. Not long after that, A person they wait to get out of that room already appeared, the doctor. Chanyeol and kai stood up and approached him.

"Doctor, How are My sister and her baby?" Chanyeol said.

"Uhm, both of them are save, but it won't take a long for a baby. His condition is unstable. A baby was hard for defending himself when this accident like this happened. Moreover, this baby wasn't ready to be born. I guess, he won't last much longer. I beg you for prepare to tell the mother about this if she has woken up because she must be sad after hearing this news. Excuse me." doctor said while leaving two guy who dumbfounded.

 

 

Kai was sigh. He still remember that time, doctor said that a baby won't last much longer, but how can he still alive. He was very confused thinking about that and also what he will do next. What if when he tell Jiyeon everything and she decide to leave him and back to Sehun, he must be can't continue his life well.

His right hand was moving slowly covered his eyes. "I loved her so much. No matter what happens, I won't let her go." he mumbled.

 

----------------------

Mason’s POV

Today is sunday. Usually, every Sunday, I always spend my time at the park with my father, but he was busy, so Yoo-ahjumma accompany me today. Actually, I went to the park without notifying my father bacause if I told him, I definitely would not be permitted to go out. You must know, my father was so over-protective. Ah, let me introduce myself, my name is Oh mason, I'm five years old. I'm son of my parents. My father's name is Oh Sehun and my mother's name is Park Jiyeon. Unfortunately, I'm not like others kids. I mean, I don't have a mother, my mother died after giving birth to me, and my physical was not like others. I'm disabled, I can't see and can't speak fluently. Because that, dad always over-protective to me, I know he very love me, he just doesn't want anything bad happen to me.

Now, I'm sitting on a park bench with Yoo-ahjumma. I'm very happy to be in the park because in here I could feel the wind blowing my face, I also could hear the sound of kids is playing.

"Mason-ah, let's go to buy snacks first." Yoo-ahjumma asked.

"No, ahjumma-just-go-alone, I-will-wait-here. I-promise-I-won't-go-anywhere."I replied.

"But .." I heard Yoo-ahjumma's voice that sounded seem worry.

"Ahjumma, I-am-fine, I-certainly-can-take-care-of-myself."  I replied with excited tone. Yes, even though I'm disabled but I don't want to distinguished with others who is normal.

"Okay, but you have to promise not to go anywhere and still sitting here, okay?"

"Just-calm, like-dad-said-that-a-boy-should-always-keep-his-promise." I replied with a smile.

"Okay, I go first." She said, and I just nodded for reply.

Not long after Yoo-ahjumma left, I heard a lot of footsteps and Kids's voices. Thinking they are approaching me.

"Hey, why did you come here every sunday with always wear black sunglasses?" someone asked. I guess it's a boy.

I'm flustered, thinking about should I answer him or not.

"Hey, I ask you, are you deaf?" He asked again.

"I-am-not-deaf" I  finally answered.

"Huh? your speak is not fluency. yak! if you talk, you must speak well" He said.

"My-speak-is-like-this, and-the-question-about-I-always-wear-sunglasses, it-is-because-I-can't-see."

"So, you're blind and you can't speak well? Tcih! Disabled kid, you'd better stay at home."He said. After that, a few moments later they are laughing and pushing my body. I'm scared, I don't know what to do. Dad, help me!

 

"Yak! What are you doing!"

 

 

 
 
 
author's notes.
---------------------------
 

Hye! It's weekend and I post a new chapter for you^^

I'm sorry if this story quite boring because the storyline is too slow. >.<
Have you watched T-ara's MV? if haven't, you must watch it okay. Seriously, it's daebak!. They are gorgeous ^^
And the last thing, I was surprised when seeing many reader who look this story. I don't know they just look and then out without read, or read then out of this page without leave anything. Can you just leave a comment if you read, even though you didn't subscribe? I don't mind, at least you respect to me.
For you who interesting to this story, give me your suggest, I just let it be and ignore silence reader, or I put 'subscribe only' for this story?
Thanks to you for subscribe, comment, and upvote, guys. It's really giving me spirit♥

` ✦ INSOMNIA