Two

Come back home

 


Chap. 2 - During this time
-----------------------------------------------
 
 
 

Kai’s POV

I wake up after hearing many bird's chirp. I aware Jiyeon still in my embrace. No, I didn't do anything with her last night. Even though I want her but I can't do that. You can call me a stupid man, together with your girlfriend at one apartment for five years and can't do anything, seriously, it's hard for me. I mean do 'that'. A night which full of happiness, enjoyment because our heart and body are unite. It's not wrong if I want her more since I'm a normal guy, right?. Then, whose guy who won't falling in love with a hot girl like my girlfriend, Lian. Moreover, it's not easy when she attract me with her touch. The way she hug me, kiss me, that make me crazy and always want her more but I can't because there are something hide, something that she herself doesn't know what is. So, touching her more stil not allowed now.

Tonight, she asked about marriage again. I always flustered if she ask me that question. I don't know what kind of answer that I'm going to tell her. Actually, I want marry her too, but it won't happened if that jerk still doesn't sign the paper until now. I'm so irritated because It's been five years. The funniest thing is when he told that he won't sign the paper forever. Tcih! hypocrite. I guess, he just want cover his image as perfect guy. I know him well because we had spend time together since junior high school. He called me his best friend, but not for me, he is none other than a jerk.

Let me introduce that jerk. His name is Oh Sehun. His regular activity is spend a lot of money, drunk, and playing with random woman. I don't mind with his behavior, I still accept anything since he's my best friend. Until that time arrived, when he stab me from behind, wresting my only one, a woman that I love.

I let him marry with the woman I loved. That time I think that women wasn't my fate. I believe he will love her more than me, but I was wrong. The fact is he treated her very badly. Cheating with random woman, and drunk, he did it in front of her. I was angry after hearing that. If I know about it first,  I won't let her suffer. I always pray, asking for give me chance to save her, and giving her a lot of happiness. Then a month later, I can't believe that god really make it come true. I was becoming a prince riding his white horse, bring her out of the darkness.

Now, here she are. Together with me at Paris since five years ago. During this time, I work at my father's company while Jiyeon works as a model. Even though I don't like she wants to be a model because she will attract many guy but yeah, as usual, there are two reason why I let her to have what she want. First, I will always try my best to give her happiness. And the second one, I can't do anything when she showing her aegyo.

My reverie was interrupted when I feel Jiyeon squirming in my arms. Not long after that she open her beautiful eyes and eyeing straight to my eyes. Her eyes blinked for several time before her sweet smile appear. She's so cute.

"Good morning, sweety. How was your sleep?" I asked.

"I really sleep well every sleeping in your embrace." she answered. Actually we rarely sleep together like this. Not that I don't want to, I just worry if I can't control my self.

"Woah, are you tease me? It's still morning, baby." I said. She blushed after hearing my words.

"No, It's true. I'm not try to tease you." she answered while pouted.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Now, stop pouting like that or I'll ...." my words was interrupted when suddenly, she peck my lips.

"But i'm the one who kiss you first." she said. I'm dumbfounded for what she has done, while she giggles and pulled away from my embrace. I see she running to outside.

"Yak! Pak Lian! how dare you!"

I yelled while run to catch her. Sometimes she is so aggressive.Yeah, this is the big reason why I can't sleep with her. I running to chase her like tom and jerry, whirling the table, step on couch at living room.

"Okay stop this Kai. I'm tired." she said then sit on the couch.

"You the one who running first." I answered and sit beside her. She just showing her pabo smile.

"Yeah, I was wrong. Actually, I just want to give you morning kiss." She said with blushed.

"At least, you must to brush your teeth first if you want to give me morning kiss." I answered. Trying to back.

She look at me with sharp eyes. I know what does it mean. You must know, she really sensitive every wake up. Then I make to first step before she getting mad. I bring her to my embrace.

"I'm sorry, I just trying to tease you back." I said while her hair.

"I'm sorry too because you unsuccessful to tease me hahaha."

"Mwoya! are you pranking me?" I asked. She doesn't answer my question, instead look at a clock.

"Kai-ya!  it's already 9 a.m. Your plane take off at 10.30 p.m, you must go to the airport. Palli! take a bath first, I'll pack everything" She said. Oh! how can I forget that. Lian is right, I must go to the airport as soon as possible.

"Okay, then I'll take a bath first." I stand up from my seat and rush to bathroom.

 

-----------

"You must take care of yourself well, eat well, enough sleep, and last thing which important is ... don't too close with other girl. okay?" Jiyeon said possessively while hug me tightly when we arrived at the airport.

I'm giggle hearing Jiyeon's words, but I'm worry too because she will get bored and lonely since she will  alone. Wait for me, Lian-na. It will end soon. I promise, I will marry you and make you be mine completely after I return from korea.

"Okay, you, too. take care of yourself ne. Don't worry. I'll call you every night." I answered while ruffle her hair. I feel she nodded in my embrace.

I pulled away from our hug then peck her forehead. "I'm going." After said that, I go straight walking into the plan, leaving Lian who is waving toward me.

 

Author’s POV

A man was get off from his car. That man wearing semi formal outfit, black cloth pants, white shirt with striped blazer, and he looks handsome with his blonde hair. He walking on the someone’s yard while holding a package which full of toys. He then ring the bell after arrived in front a door. He furrowed brows, thinking about the people in house are there or not. He ring the bell again to make sure nobody who staying at the house. A moment later, hearing the door was open which indicate someone has open it. He saw a middle-aged woman was standing in front of him with shocked expression.

"OMO! Mr. Chanyeol" She said.

"Don't be surprised like that, Yoo-ahjumma. Your expression seems like you have met a ghost." Chanyeol answered.

"Ah, I'm sorry Mr, I didn't supposed to do that. I just surprised because you just visit this house again after five years stay at japan." she explained.

"It's okay, I understand. hmm are Sehun and Mason at home?" he asked.

"Yes, they are at home, exactly in Mason's room which at upstairs. Please, go inside, Mr." said Yoo-ahjumma while pointing to upstairs.

"Okay, Thanks ahjumma." He thanked then walking to inside.

When in the middle of the way, he stop his steps for a while when his eyes not intentionally caught something that attract him. It's Jiyeon and Sehun's wedding photo. He look at that with sad expression.

"Jiyeon-ah. I miss you!"

 

 

Chanyeol was driving. He will go to Jiyeon's house for inform her about their father. He knew that Jiyeon is week girl, she can't control herself if know something bad happen to their father. He love his dongsaeng very much, he will surely protect and comfort her. After he arrived at Jiyeon's house, he immediately get off from his car and ran into inside without knocking first.

"Jiyeonna, Jiyeonna, where are you?" He yelled while looking for Jiyeon. Then he went to upstairs, into Jiyeon's room. There is no one at that room. Chanyeol also check at the bathroom but Jiyeon still wasn't there. When he will go out from that room, He saw a book fell down after he wasn't intentionally hit a table. He then take and open it. Not long after reading, he clenched his hand and didn’t believe, knowing that during this time Jiyeon lied. She always told him that she happy with her marriage life, but in fact she didn't felt it even once.

He rush, looking for Jiyeon. It's not time for angry at Jiyeon. He must find her first.

"Ahjumma, where is Jiyeon?" Chanyeol asked when he met Yoo-ahjumma.

"Miss Jiyeon at the hospital. She fell down from upstairs after she heard the news that Mr. Park had got an accident, Mr." She answered with weak tone.

"Mwo? Now tell me where is that hospital?" asked Chanyeol panicky.

"Seol hospital, Mr." She said. Without waste any time, he went out from that house, left Yoo-ahjumma alone. Driving his car very fast, straight away to hospital. He couldn't think something else, he just think about his sister condition.

---------

Chanyeol was walking with limp body to inside after he had returned from hospital. He hardened his jaw and clenched his hands when he saw Sehun was sat on the floor and cried aloud. He immediately approach him. Chanyeol can't hold his anger anymore.

“Stop it, don't dare you show your poker face like that because I've know everything." Chanyeol said while make Sehun stood up with hold tight his collar.

"Do you like it? You had made my lovely sister suffer alone! Are you happy? Now you are free without her now, aaaah... I'm wrong. You free every day because you don't even never think she is here" chanyeol said and after that he punch Sehun's face for many times.

"Why you didn't resist me? Huh!" He yelled.

"I deserve get this, hyung. I know you hate me and I also hate myself. I've already know everything too. I'm very regret, hyung. You can punch me as much as you want."

"Good for you if you aware, but there's no point if I punch you, Jiyeon won't come back again. She has gone " Chanyeol said while take his hands off at Sehun's collar.

Two both of them was really limp especially for chanyeol, he has lost his father and his sister at the same time, chanyeol didn't have family again and have to started live alone.

 

 

"H-hyung, you are here." the voice came from upstairs make chanyeol back to reality. He saw Sehun walking to downstairs with Mason in his lap.

"Let's take take a seat, Hyung." Sehun said. Chanyeol just nodded and following him to the couch. He then sit opposite Sehun.

Sehun didn't dare to start conversation, he's too busy, thinking what he is going to say. He just show his nervous expression.

"Yah! What’s wrong with your expression. Don’t worry, I decide to visit you because I've changed my mind, I've forgiven you for all you had done. I don't hate you anymore, you had prove to me that you changed. I'm glad, you becoming a dad who did the best for his soon."

"Thank you hyung, you have forgiven me, but how can you know?" Sehun asked surprised.

"Because I had been watching you. I'm afraid you're not going to take care of Mason as you treat ..."

"Huh?-Did-appa-do-something-bad? When? you-must-to-know, I'm-the-one-who-will-punch-him-when-he-doing-something-bad." Mason interrupted.

Mason know his uncle will going to tell about his father bad past. He intentionally cut off Chanyeol words, If not, he guess Sehun's regret will appear again. Yes, Mason know about everything since Sehun tell him about himself in the past. After know it all, Mason doesn't hate his father, instead he still regard him as the best father and giving him spirit every day for forget the bad past and live happily in the present.

"Woah, you really great son, Mason-na. You must make sure that you will punch him if he do something bad, eoh?" Chanyeol said. Sehun is smiling, Masson managed to divert the conversation. Once more, Sehun very thankful,  Jiyeon had been giving birth little angel like Mason.

"Geurom (of course), Chanyeol-Samchon (uncle). Oh! Samchon-doesn't-want-to-lap-me? You-just-visited-me-when-I-birth, right? Appa-had-told-me-about-you. You-had-never-visited-me-again, until-now-you-just-arrived-and-just-sit-there-without-peck-or-lap- me? It's-really-bad." Mason said with adorable expression while Chanyeol and Sehun just giggled heard Mason's words.

“Okay, okay. Forgive me Mason-na. Here, Samchon will carry you then.” Chanyeol approach Mason and take him from Sehun's lap.

They spend a time with a joke together. Until a sound stop their activities. That is the sound of a Chanyeol's cell phone. He take it out from his pocket in order to know who is calling him. He immediately touch green button and put it to his right ear.

"Oh, you have arrived. Ne, I'll be there soon." He said. Then put it back.

"I'm sorry. I have to go now because I must to pick up my friend at the airport." Chanyeol explained.

"Why-so-fast, I'll-let-you-go-but-you-must-to-promise-to-visit-me-again." Mason said while pouted.

"Of course, I'll visit you again. I promise." Chanyeol answered. Mason smile after hearing what he wanted to hear from Chanyeol's.

Chanyeol handed Mason back to Sehun and give him peck before leaving.

"Bye!" Chanyeol said.

"Bye hyung, take care on the road." Sehun answered.

 

--------

A man was sitting on the chair at one cafe which near the Incheon airport. He is Kai. He has arrived at Korea 20 minutes ago, but someone who will pick him up still hasn't come, so he decided to wait him at the cafe near airport.

“Hye!” A man waved his hand toward Kai. He approach him until finally sitting opposite Kai.

"Where have you been, Chanyeol-hyung? I almost died because of bored." Kai asked to the man who apparently is Chanyeol.

"Hahaha. You still have not changed, Kai. How are you? Thankful, finally I find you." He answered.

"I’m fine, err what do you mean for 'finally find me'?" Kai asked confusedly.

Chanyeol change his expression become serious. "Listen. I didn't call you to here for no reason. You know? I've been searching you for five years because I have something important to tell you. You need to know. He is alive, Jiyeon's son is alive."

"What?"

 

 
 
 
author's notes.
---------------------------

I said that I'll post once a week, right? but today, one lecturer didn't attend to the class and I take my time to write this chapter kekeke
Okay, I don't know what to say again but drama will began >.<

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and upvote, guys 

 

` ✦ INSOMNIA