One

Come back home

 

 


Chap. 1 - Five years later
-----------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 

In one room at Park company, There are a man was sitting while his hands holding many paper. He was serious look at that paper, look at one after that to another one, he put at his table one by one after reading it. He stop his activity at for a while, put remnant paper which still some left. Then, massaging his temple which feel dizzy. How not? he has been working in the morning until now at 8 pm, even pass his break lunch. He do that because he want to go home before 9 pm. Because today is important day for him, precisely, for his son, so he must be go home soon. He then take something in his drawer, it's a photo. He looked at it. In there, showing a beautiful woman who wear pink dress while smiling.

 

Sehun’s POV

I'm sitting on the chair while holding a woman's photo which she is none other than my wife, Park Ji yeon. When I tired, I always do this. I don't know why, just look at her photo, it's giving me strength. She is special, so so special until I don't know that. In the past, she always treats me well while I do the opposite. Now, maybe I get karma. It has been 5 years, but every day I still hope there are second chance for me. But it useless, she has gone forever.

Jiyeon, today is our masson's birthday. What will you give for him? don't tell me you will give him new mother because I think I can't do that. I still love you and I guess that feeling won't be disappear. Others people said that I just feel guilty to you so I haven't sign our divorce paper and haven't married again until now, but It's wrong. You have to believe in me and ignore them, I really love you, Jiyeon.

Today also the day when you left me and mason. That day, I was happy we have son, but I confused because you wasn't there. I asked Yoo-ahjumma, and she said that you had died. You know what I feel that time? I felt many knife was raining my chest. Then, I felt can't breathe when Yoo-ahjumma continued her words, she told that our son is defect. He can't see and speak fluently. I was depressed that time, but I remembered your diary. You had been taking care of our son alone for eight months. It must be hard for you since I always treats you very bad. So it's my turn to take care of him, I promise I will love him like I love you.

Are you happy in there, Jiyeon?. This morning I have visited your grave, right? you must happy, okay. Don't think too much about me and mason. I will take care of him and giving him many happiness that I can give. About me, I'm happy even though I just have mason, instead, I don't know if I didn't have him. Maybe I will be crazy and enter to mental hospital.

I look at watch in my right wrist, showing 8.20 pm now. Oh, I'm too enjoy with my daydream. I put that photo into drawer again and rush tidy up the papers at my table. Don't be late, I must to go home soon if I don't want to see my soon still waiting me. Yes he's like his mother who waiting me until I really go home. It's make me worry, seriously. A kid who five years old always sleep late. I can't let him always do that.

After all is neat, I'm walking to outside. I see my secretary stand from her seat and then following me, what does she want this time.

"Wait a minute, sajangnim." after hearing that, I'm stopping my steps and turn my body to see her.

"What?"

"Can I go home with you? Don't worry, I've finished my work." she said. Actually, I'm tired. She always try to attract my attention, and it's irritating.

"I'm sorry, naeun-ssi. I have to go home soon since today is my son's birthday." I replied.

"Ah, I'm forget that today is 21 march, i'm sorry. umm, what if I join with you, then we buy cake and give him surprise?" She said. How can she know that 21 march is my son's birthday? I guess she know all about me, tcih!

"I'm sorry again, but it just time for dad and son. I go first, okay. I don't want to go home too late. See you tomorrow naeun-ssi." I answered while smile before I continue my steps and leave her alone. I'm too arrogant, right? but I don't care, I just don't want to give her empty hope.

 

I go out of my car while holding cake that I bought in the middle of the way. I walk slowly, entering to my house which some of the light's room has turn off. I circulate my gaze to find mason but I can't find him anywhere, maybe he is at the bedroom. Not wasting any more time, I rush to his room. after I arrived in front of his room, I slowly open the door. yes, as my guess, he is here. He’s sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Who-is-that?" he said. He is aware that someone has entered his room. I didn't answer him, I instead approach him.

"Yak!-I-said-who-are-you!" he yelled. I giggled after hearing he yelled, my son is too cute.

"Appa! Is-it-you?" He asked while turn his head to left and to right for several time try to know my located. Then, I squat in front of him and start to sing.

"Saengil chukha hamnida saengil chukha hamnida, saranghaneun My boy Mason, saengil chukha hamnida." After I finished sing, I see mason looked surprise. His eyes and his mouth were opened. You must to know that he's cute when he do it.

"Why you still silence? let's turn off the candle, it's exact in front of you." I said. He then smile excitedly and blow that candle.

"Appa, gomawo. In-fact, I'm-forget-that-today-is-my-birthday. So-that's-why-Yoo-ahjumma-didn't-answer-me-when-I-asked-her-about-date-today."

"Actually, I'm the one who ask Yoo ahjumma do that hehe. I'm sorry because I just want to give you surprise."

"It's-okay, appa. I'm-not-mad. You-have-success-tonight, I'm-very-surprised-and-of-course-I'm-so-happy. Thank-you, appa. You-really-the-best. I-love-you-so-much" He said. My big happiness is seeing he smile like this.

"Me too, mason. I love you so much. ah, what kind of gift do you want?"

"I-just-want-appa-always-loving-me, and-can-you-bring-me-to-mom's-grave? I-want-to-give-thank-to-mom-for-giving-birth-me." he said. After hearing that, I freeze for a moment. Thinking he doesn't want to have toy like others. Instead, he want to visit his mom's grave. Then, I stand up and put the cake in the table, approaching him and sat in the bed beside him.

"Without you said that, I will surely love you, mason-na. And I'll accompany you visit mom's grave too, don’t worry" I said while his hair and then bring mason into my arms. Jiyeon-na, do you see him? he's so kind hearted like you.

 

 

Jiyeon/Lian’s POV

I'm sitting on the couch, still waiting my boyfriend go home with irritated expression and pouted. How can I'm not angry if today is our 5th anniversary and he still didn't say anything. This time, I must give him a lesson.

Not long after that, I hear the door open which indicate that someone entering this apartment. I turn my head to see who is that. Apparently, It's him. I mean my boyfriend. Yeah, It must him since no one people who know the password except he and me. I still sitting and ignore him. He then approach me and sit beside me. After knowing that he sat beside me, I immediately stand up from my seat and go to balcony.

I dumbfounded when he give me back hug. I can't do anything again if he do this. He's too romantic.

"What make you ignore me like that?" He said.

"You still ask when you know the answer?" I reply while release his arms.

"Let's go outside, but before that you must change your clothes first. How can my cutie girlfriend wear pajamas to go outside." He didn't answer again, he instead ask me to change my clothes. It seems that he really forget. Let's wait and see, if you really forget I'll make you sleep at outside tonight. Before going to my room, I look at him with sharp eyes, and he just giggles. It's not funny!

I open my closet and choose one by one clothes. I think I will choose this one, purple dress with many accessories. I take it, but wait. What if we going to the crowded place? I will be shy. No,it can't. Then I put it back and choose the second one, brown sweater with short pants. But what if we going to restaurant. No, I can't let it happened. Finally, after wasting a long time, I choose a simple orange dress which can be wear in any event.

I go out from my room and looking for my boyfriend, but he is nowhere to be found. Suddenly, I find a paper in the table.

I will wait you in a park near our apartment, you are too long in your room. :p

I rush to outside after reading my boyfriend's message. Aish! how can he didn't wait me like this.

 

I turn my head to the right then to the left. Why is situation in here so quiet? and why are there many candle? It's not usually and strange. I see a man approaching me.

"Are you Miss Lian?" He said.

"Yes, it's me." I answered. I still confused what will going on.

"Then, you must be go ahead because someone has been waiting you." He said. When I will ask again, he hurried to go away and leave me alone.

I take a deep before walking, I have no choice. Okay, just following his instruction. Suddenly, in the middle of the road, I see many photo of myself in the poster which form of heart and there are words in the middle it. I read it one by one while keep walking.

 

Park Lian

 

Even though we had been forget when our first met,

 

The first, we decide to become a couple,

 

But we had been pass everything,

 

Crying, laughing, sadness, happiness,

 

Without you

 

I'm nothing.

 

So,

 

I hope you still by my side

 

forever.

 

Can you? 

 

And the last, I see a big poster that have words 'Happy 5th anniversary'. I'm very dumbfounded for what he had done. I was wrong, I shouldn't worry he will be forget. In fact, he is the one who never forget one things about me. I running toward him and hug him tightly. Drowning my head in his chest. I think he's shock for a moment, but not long after that he hug me back and ruffle my hair.

“Of course I can, Kai-ya.”

"Thank you, Lian-na. Do you like it?" He said.

"I like it so much, you really the one who can melting my heart." I answered still in his arms.

"Oh, I'm thankful if you like it. Hmm, can I have a request?"

"What?"

"You have to promise to don't do it again, I mean ignore me like before. You yourself exactly know that I'm so scared of losing you." he explained. Without he knows, I giggle after hearing his words. He must be loving me so much.

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't ignore you again." I replied while release our hug."hmm can I have a request too?

"What?"

"Can you marry me?" I said. He froze, his reaction always same if I ask him about marriage. I know what he going to tell. He will refuse me and tell if we must to have more time to know each other. Tcih! It has been five years and is it still not enough for him?

"I need to go to korea first. I promise to marry you after I return, eotte? (how about that) " Finally, he answered what I want. But, wait. Why must he to go to korea first?

"By the way, what will you do at there? can I just accompany you? How long you will  stay there?" I asked possessively.

"Calm down, baby. I just have some bussiness. I will comeback soon. Maybe in three months. Can you wait and trust me?"

I stunned, what if that happened again? he told me that he would spend two months at england but he returned five months later, and what if he meet other girl which hotter than me. I can't let it be. Okay, I've make decision. I will follow him without he know.

"Okay, I’ll wait and trust you, Kai-ya!" I replied while smile.

 

 
 
 
 
author's notes.
---------------------------
 
Kyaaa, what should I do. I like seyeon but I think I like kaiyeon too >.<
Thank you for subscribe, comment, and upvote, guys 

Ah, I'll inform you that since my new semester in college has began, maybe I just update once a week every weekend, I'm sorry neee :(
but who knows if I have more spare time, right?^^

` ✦ INSOMNIA