Four

Come back home

Chapter 4 - First Meeting


 

Sehun’s POV

Normally, every sunday, I always spend my time only with my son, but not for today. I go to office for greeting a woman who will be a model for upcoming new diamond which will be launching next week. I must to greet her in a personal because Baekhyun very hard to have a contract with her even it's just for three months. Byun Baekhyun, he is the one of staffs at planning division. He also my close friend, of course including Kai. Three of us has been together since in junior high school. I don't know the reason why he choose a model from foreign country since many beautiful woman here. He just said that I will surprise after see the model. He's too confidence. The one things which can make me surprise is if suddenly I see Jiyeon in front of me.

If I'm not wrong, the model's name is Park Lilin? Park Lina, Park Li.... ugh! whatever then, I don't care about her name anyway. I just want her to came here as soon as possible, so I can go home sooner and spend my time with Mason. I really getting mad, I have been waiting her for one hour but she still doesn't come. She have to aware since she is newbie here, she must be obey the rules. I guess, Baekhyun didn't tell her anything about the rules. Who work at this company has known that I have  rules for make every workers have a discipline attitude. The top of the rules that have to obey is on time. Every one who coming late, I'll make sure they will get punishment.

I linking my arms, looking at Baekhyun who seems restless in front of me.

"Yah! don't show that expression." I said while smirk.

"I know what you will do, if you aren't meet her five minutes later. You will give her punishment without hesitation." He answered. Good, he really know my habit. Yes, I will waiting someone for one hours. And if it doesn't come until five minutes later, I straight away leave the place.

"You'd better call her again. You said that the flight arrives at 10.00 am, right? surely she's arrived too." I give him advice. During one hours, Baekhyun always try to call her but she still didn't pick up the phone.

I see he sigh after hang up the phone. I stand up, ready for leave this place.

"I go back home, tell her just come tomorrow and make sure she will be on time if don't  want to get double punishment." I smile brightly, but I guess at Baekhyun's view it's creepy because it means that you should do well, if not, you die.

I walking to outside and really leave this room. She make me mad. I hate someone who can't on time. She has been waste my day off. My day which should be time for father and soon. I'll make sure, tomorrow is her nightmare.

 

Lian/Jiyeon’s POV

Finally, I arrived at Incheon airport after long trip and got delaying for one hour. It really makes me tired. Actually, I'm rarely going abroad. I just working at paris, and sometimes worked at country which close like England. I'm walking to outside while bring medium-sized luggage. I didn't need to bring many clothes because I will go shopping here and of course, Kai will surely accompany me. Okay, stop thinking about shopping or whatever. Now, I have to straight away to Kai apartment soon for taking a rest.

I held out my hand to give signal, trying to stop a taxi that I think it will past the street where I was. Then, a taxi stopped right in front of me. I see driver get off the car and straight bowed toward me. I entered to car after driver opens back seat's door.

"Where Should I drove you, Miss?" he asked.

"Here." I answered while handed a paper which inscribed Kai address. The driver nodded and starting drive.

Along the way, I keep looking out the window. Kai told me that we have been five years leave korea. I really didn't remember anything about my past at here. I smiled involuntarily, hoping if I stay here, I'll remember everything especially about Kai. I think, we had wonderful story in the past. When I still enjoy with my daydream, suddenly I glance to the park and feel that there are something strange. I seeing kids were pushing a kid who wearing sunglasses.

"Can you stop here for a while, please?" I said. He then stop this car after hearing my words. I didn't say anything again since I rush get off the car and running toward the kids. I don't know what I'm doing. I just feel wanted to save that kid who wearing sunglasses.

"Yak! what are you doing." I yelled at them while still running. I see all of them are dumbfounded. A moment later, they run to leave the kid. Seeing that, I change my steps into walking mode since I feel my legs are getting weak anyway. Good for you, Lian. How can you running when you wear a heels.

I approach him and slowly sat beside him.

"Hye, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, thank-you-for-saving-me, I-really-thankful." He answered, but it's weird. His words always have respite, I don't know he still shocked or what? He also looking at stright and doesn't seeing me.

"Uhm, why you didn't run and go away from them?" I said want to know his reason. He stunned. I can see his expression become melancholy. Am I saying something wrong?

"How-can-I-run-while-I-can't-see." He explained. I flustered after hearing that.

"So you defect? You can't see and speak well. I'm sorry if it bother you, I didn't know that." Seriously, I feel guilty.

"It's okay, I don't mind." He said while smile. He is kindhearted.

"Uhm, by the way what's your name? Why you come here alone? It's dangerous. What if you get push from others again?" I asked. Wait.. why am I so interest to him?.

"My name is Oh Mason." I dumbfounded and Dug, dug, dug, my heart is pounding so badly. I put my right hand on my chest. What's this feeling? My heart was very hurt when hearing his name."Actually, I-always-come-here-with-my-father-but-he-busy-this-day, so-Yoo-ahjumma-accompany-me-and-now-she-is-buy-some-snack. And-you? What's-your-name" He continued his words.

"My name is Lian, Park Lian" I answered. "Ah, I see. What if I accompany you until Yoo-ahjumma come?" I offered.

"Cool, thank you Lian imo (aunt)" he said excitedly.

"Uhm Mason-na, where is your mother anyway?"I wondering where is she since he just tell me his father.

I see his expression change again."My-mother-dead-when-she-give-birth-to-me. My-fathe-said-she-fall-from-upstrairs." He answered while bowed his head.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." It must be lonely since he just have father. I think, it's diffucult to accept his condition and the fact that he hasn't a mother.

"It's-okay, we-can't-change-the-destiny, right? Even-though-I-don't-have-a-mother-but-I'm-very-thankful-because-I-still-have-a-father." this kid is srong, even tough he is defect, but he still confidence. I hope when Kai and I have a baby, I want to him like Mason.

Bip bip bip ~

I hear car's horn, and looking for that sound come from. Apparently, it's taxi's horn which drove me. I see the driver waved his hand, seems told me to approach him.

"Mason, I go first, okay. I have to tell taxi driver first and come back here. Don't worry, I'll watch you at there and make sure that no one won't bother you." I said and see he nodded patiently.

 

Author's POV

Sehun was running. He looks panic, how not? when he arrived at home, Mason no where to be found. He guess Mason went to the park, so he rush to the park. His sweat is filled his face but he doesn't care and still running. He circulating his gaze after arrived, looking for Mason. Finally, his eyes chaught the figure. Without think anything again, he running toward him until he hug Mason tightly.

"Yah! You make me scared. How can you walk here while no one accompanied you! You know I really scared of losing you. Please, don't do this again. I'm worried." Sehun said seems hold his tears.

Mason flustered, he didn't suppose to make his father worry. He just boring at home, just that."I'm-sorry-appa, I-promise-I-won't make-you-worried-again." Mason answered and hug sehun back.

"Okay, I forgive you this time. Now we have to go home." Sehun pulled away from their hug and ready to bring Mason with him.

"But-appa, Yoo-ahjumma-buying-some-snack-and-haven't-return." Mason explained.

"Don't worry, I'll call her to just go home. No refused, okay." Sehun said and bring Mason with him without waiting for Mason's answered.

.

At the other side, Lian have seen all. She startled when see Mason at someone embrace, but the strange is why her heart pounding like crazy saw that someone. She stunned, didn't move from her position and kept looking at two person which quite far from her until that man bring Mason away and disappeared from her sight.

Lian blinked her eyes for several time. Wondering, What's that feeling. What makes her heart so hurt like she hearing Mason's name earlier. What's wrong with today. She really didn't know what she feel.

"Miss, miss.." Lian's daydream awakened by the sound of driver which called her. She turn her body and eyeing him.

"What?"

"I called you because your cell phone didn't stop to ring." He said.

"Ah I see..." she answered then looking for her phone which still ringing.

"Hello" she greeted.

"It's me Baekhyun, Miss Park. Why you didn't come here? Sajangnim and I have been waiting you for one hour." he asked. She flustered, forgetting that she have to come there.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun-ssi. The flight was delaying almost one hour, but don't worry, I've arrived and will go to there now." she answered.

"You don't need to come here because sajangnim had left. He very hate person who doesn't on time, so tomorrow it's your last chance. If you don't want to get punishment from him, you have to come here before he arrived, okay" he explain. Lian guess, sajangnim at that company is really creepy.

"Okay, I got it. Thank you for your advice." she thanked.

"Good, and you're welcome." he then hang the phone up after said that. Lian sighed, she got trouble now. How can she forgot that sajangnim will greet her today.

 

 

-----------

Lian was walking at the lobby while bringing her luggage. She has arrived at Kai's apartment and looking for his room now. Receptionist said it was on the fifth floor room number 128. During her way, her eyes doesn't stop blink. She looks amazement at anything which she seeing, all interior was amazing at her eyes. She didn't suppose that Kai have one room in this place. How can he didn't tell her that he have one place which luxurious like this, she thought. Finally, she arrived in front of Kai's room. She then pressing the bel. Not long after, there are someone who open the door, he is none other than Kai.

"Lian-na." Kai dumbfounded to see Lian in front of him, his eyes and his mouths were open.

"What's wrong with your expression?" Lian asked while raise her eyebrows. Kai still stunned. "Okay, stop this. I'll explain everything but let me in first." Kai who hearing that, automatically move his body to let Lian enter the room.

Kai who still surprised trying to turn his body and approaching Lian who has sat on the couch.

"So, why you come here? and how can you know my apartment?" Kai asked after he sat opposite Lian. He looked at Lian coldly.

"My agency said that I have contract with one of company here for three months, and I know your apartment from your friend, Richard." Lian answered with low tone because she have never seen such Kai's expression. She has guessed Kai would mad, but he didn't suppose to be like this. Kai still silence and it makes Lian uncomfortable.

On the other hand, Instead of mad, Kai covered his face with cold expression. Actually, he feel anxious. Enough for him thinking of Chanyeol's words until he can't sleep, and now, Lian comes here and will stay for three months. He doesn't mad at her, he just thinking hard about the possibility Lian know everything more increase. He still silence, doesn't know what must to do. His mind full of Lian. Suddenly, Kai stand up from his  seat and makes Lian startled.

"You can take a rest at there." Kai said while pointing a room at the corner. After that, he immediately leave Lian and entered to his room.

Lian sighed. She knew Kai doesn't like if she suddenly came to visit without giving the news first. But usually, he wasn't silence and mad like this. Usually, he would nag with adorable expression and in the end they laugh together. Lian wondering what happened to Kai actually.

 

------------

Lian awakened by sunlight which coming through the window. She narrowed his eyes trying to adjust. She stretched although still half-awake, loosen stiff muscles during sleep. Then, look at the clock that next to her, showing at 06.00 am. Slowly but sure, she parted the blanket and got out of bed. She sees in all directions after leaving the room, capturing the figure that she was looking for. It's not usually, Kai  wake up late. Lian stepped into the kitchen to refresh her dry throat before waking Kai. Lian raised her eyebrows when she saw a plate of bread and a glass of milk, but she's even more interested in the paper was beside it. She then read the paper.

 

I go first, I have to go to work early. Don't worry, I have prepared breakfast for you. And I'm sorry I can't drive you to office when today is first day you work. - Kai.

 

Lian's face become gloomy after reading Kai's note, Thinking Kai is really angry at her.

 

---------------

Sehun walked into his office. As usual, he looks handsome with his left hand bring briefcase and right hand which he input into his pants pocket. He entered the elevator with some female employees are entering too, but there is something strange about them. Usually, they are always see Sehun's arrival with eyes full of sparkle. This day, they look like talk about something very serious. Out of curiosity, Sehun shifting his body to be able to hear what they were talking about.

"You should know! she really looks similar. I got to see her with eyes does not flicker.”

 

Klink ~

 

Before Sehun could ask, he heard the sound of the elevator were open. Automatically, people who are in the elevator immediately walked out. Sehun didn't believe they ignored him today. Sehun shrugged, doesn't care about what they were talking about and out of the elevator heading to the office.

When Sehun entered the room, he saw a woman wearing a white knee-length dress with polka dots motif. She was bowed, saluting Sehun. Exactly, that woman is a model that he will met yesterday. Sehun smirked, he has decided what kind of punishment will be accepted a woman in front of him. He won't let her act doesn't discipline anymore. Shortly thereafter, she raised her head,  showing her face clearly. How shocked Sehun, he immediately stunned, his body suddenly could not move, his mouth tied to just say something. Seeing her, the woman in front of him.

"Jiyeon ...." she mumbled as he ran and hugged the woman who he called Jiyeon.

Lian very surprised. Her heart pounding crazily like yesterday. She didn't think that the person she saw yesterday was her CEO. But the question is, why is he sudden hug her after he saw her, whether it was the way he welcomes every his guests who comes to meet him? if so, it's really strange way, she thought. Lian remained silent motionless at Sehun embrace, not saying anything nor hug Sehun back.

After a long hug Lian, Sehun finally realized that he has embraced others. He really could not control his emotions when seeing a woman who was at his embrace very similar with Jiyeon. He then remembered what was Baekhyun said that he will be surprised when see the model. He was true, Sehun really shocked when he see a model. But for what he contracted model who similar with Jiyeon? wouldn't that be even more and make sense of guilt arises every saw her, he thought. Slowly, Sehun pulled away his arms.

"uhm, I'm sorry if that's uncomfortable for you. I usually greet new person like that. Take a seat, please." Sehun said while smile clumsy.

"Don't worry, I don't mind." Lian answered and follow Sehun's order, plus forcing her to smile awkwardly.

"My name is Oh Sehun." Sehun held out his hand. Again, her heart beating very fast when she heard his name. She stunned, this felt more hurt than before. Looks like she should immediately see a doctor because there are something wrong with her heart, she thought.

"Miss .." Lian flustered instantly when Sehun calling her and take her to reality. She does not know why she is sometimes absent-minded this two days. Lian then held her hand out, shaking Sehun's hand.

"My name is Park Lian." Lian introduced herself.

"So, why did you just come now, Lian-ssi? you have to know that I don't like people who can't discipline." Sehun asked coldly.

"I'm sorry, the flight was delayed yesterday, so I can't on time." Lian answered.

"I'm sorry too, Miss. I can't accept your reason. Indiscipline is still indiscipline, you must to get the punishment. Even if you is newbie, you have to obey the rules." he explained.

"Okay, I'll get it. So, what's my punishment?" Lian doesn't want to have more problem with her CEO.

"You must to stay here until I tell you to go." Sehun said spontaneously. Actually, it didn't her punishment, but Sehun himself didn't know why he give her a strange punishment like that.

"What? What kinds of punishment is it?" Lian complained. She think, her CEO liked everything which stranger.

"Of course, it's kind of my punishment." Sehun answered calmly. Instead, he was trying to cover his stupid act.

"Sure then, I got it." She agreed.

.

.

It's been an hour Lian sitting in the Sehun's room. She shouldn't be out before Sehun told her. She was tired of sitting without doing anything. Occasionally, she saw Sehun who are struggling with the papers. Lian who saw it admitted if Sehun very handsome, even though she know the fact that he was a widower with one son. But she also still couldn't accept his behavior. How could he give strange greet and punishment like that, she thought. When he glanced Sehun, he suddenly look right at her and it makes Lian clumsy.

"You better make a cup of coffee for me than you secretly looking at me." Sehun said sarcastically.

"Yes, sajangnim." just that words which out from Lian's mouth. She didn't know she can't breath when Sehun looked at her, so she better out from that place for take a breath before she out of breath.

Lian took a deep breath when she's already outside. She didn't know what she feel. It's definitely feels claustrophobic inside, but she doesn't want to care, she just straight away looking for pantry. On the middle of her way, she met office girl who bringing a cup.

"Excuse me, Could you tell me where pantry is?" Lian asked.

"Ah, it's exactly at the end of this corridor." she answered while pointing the room at end of that corridor. "I haven't seen you before. By the way, do you want to get a glass of water?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm new here, and I didn't want to get a glass of water but sajangnim told me to make a cup of coffee so yeah I looking for pantry." Lian explain.

"I see. Ehm, you make sure that you take enough sugar because sajangnim doesn't like bitter. The sugar's located near the refrigerator with the lid is red color." She said.

"I got it, thank you." Lian thanked. She then bowed at her before continue walking leave the woman who was smiling meaningfully.

 

Lian back to the Sehun's room with a cup of coffee that was in her hands. She approached Sehun and put it on the table. Sehun who was doing his job, automatically glanced toward Lian who standing in front of him.

"Thank you." he thanked while carrying coffee in front of him. When Sehun drink, suddenly ... pfffftttt Sehun spewing coffee and it makes Lian shocked.

"What did you put in my coffee?" Sehun yelled.

"What do you mean, Sajangnim?" Lian asked confusedly.

"You better try it for yourself." Sehun answered with irritated.

When Lian tried to drink it, she immediately ejects the coffee right into Sehun's face. She never thought that it's very salty. It looks like she has been wrong, she should add sugar and not salt. On the other hand, Sehun who were furious could not hold his emotions. He was wrong, though Lian's face very similar to Jiyeon's, but in fact, they have very much different behavior. Jiyeon is really good at cook and it's impossible if she can't distinguish between sugar and salt like Lian, he thought.

"I'm sorry, really, I don't accidentally, I'm just surprised because it tasted salty." Lian said with a worried tone. She looking for tissue for wiping Sehun's face which wet with coffee. After this accident happened, she was sure she would get an extra punishment.

"Miss Lian, I don't want to know, you have to do everything that I ordered for a month." Sehun infuriated and look at Lian with sharp eyes.

"What?" Lian dumbfounded, she didn't think she would get more punishment against her and it will last for one month. This is really a nightmare for Lian.

 

 

 


A/N:

Yeah, It's weekend and I have time to write.
First of all. I'm sorry if I quite mad last weekend because silence readers keke
If you think I'll write melancholy or sad story, it's not right. I like sad story but for writing sad story again,uhm... I think I can't because I always teary if writing it, so yeah I don't like writing sad story anymore.^^

Thanks to you who giving me your support, I really appreciate it. Keep supporting me, okay