Sorry

Fate or Coincidence

 

Guys I really want to apologise for the delay but see i'm stuck with a huge problem...my laptop keyboard is not working so right now i'm using a wireless one but its too tiny for me to be able to right comfortably...

I uploaded just how much i wrote before this thing went all kaboom! crash! on me

I'm asking a huge favour! Please dont give up on my story and wait for me please...

Also if u have any ideas m me k? I'll get this done as soon as i can! Really appreciate it guys! Ok my wrist is now killing me so over and out! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The smell of burning hair filled the large white room as another bundle of thick brown hair was placed between the hot straightening plates. Sniffing Heechul tried to stay still even when she felt as though her scalp was burning.

‘Are you burning my hair?’ She asked quietly in a monotone voice.

‘Of course not unnie! I need to make sure that your hair looks as beautiful as the rest of you, so that it doesn’t look as though you grew up as a man.’ Yoona said cheerfully, skilfully playing with Heechul’s hair.

‘Oh I’m sure!’ Heechul said sarcastically. ‘I’m sure you’re not sabotaging me so that I look like a total failure besides your boyfriend!’

‘Hmm? Boyfriend?’ Yoona inquired half-mindedly. ‘Teukie oppa’s not my boyfriend so you don’t have to be jealous unnie. He’s like a big brother to me!’

‘Jealous?! I’m not jealous!’ Heechul blushed trying to look offended but unable to push down the heat rising up her face.

‘Mhmm…Besides my guy’s not taking part in the mission.’ Yoona said happily. Stepping back slightly as she checked her masterpiece. ‘Perfect! Now all we need to do is slightly curl the ends of your hair so that it looks natural!’

‘Your guy’s that sarcastic brat then? That’s why he spoke to you last night? Wait what?! Then why did you stratighten my hair for?!’ Heechul asked indignantly as she her now straightened her that now reached the line of her shoulders.

‘Sarcastic? Oh you mean Kyuhyun oppa? Nah of course not, my guy’s one of his closest friends that’s  why. Besides Kyu oppa’s never sarcastic with Teukie oppa or with his girlfriend, and he’s plenty a douchebag to me! I had to make your hair look as though its actually been taken care of before I did something with it!’ Yoona said fake glaring. ‘Now stop fussing and let me get this done.’

 

Meanwhile outside in the room opposite the large corridor….

 

Thw vast room filled with 2 LCD TVs and 3 laptops belonged to one Cho Kyuhyun. Although at first glance the room did look as though it belonged to a technological genius, in other words as youth nowadays so kindly put it a ‘geek’, there were evidences that suggested otherwise.

For instance the soft pink duvet cover that was not of his choice but his girlfriend’s implying he would bare with teasing from his older brothers about his manhood even just to see a small smile on his girlfriend’s face.

Apart from that there were several photos of the members of the Sapphire Jades together in a simple surrounding with a family-like aura around them. Next to his bedside stood two photo frames; the closest to his bed held a photo depicting his younger self, an arm around Lee Hyukjae, both crouching as Leeteuk stood above them, a hand on each shoulder. The other photoframe held a photo were he stood next to another man close to his age, maybe slightly younger both grinnig wide,  arms around each other.

At that moment the room consisted of three Saphire Jade members; the leader Leeteuk who now held a phone to his ear, the youngest Kyuhyun who together with Eunhyuk were checking something on one of his laptops.

‘Mmm. No I don’t want to attract attention so I want you to go solo this time, let the others continue their input in the ongoing mission…Yes I believe Kyu is sending you the plans now?’ Leeteuk asked glancing at the two by the laptop, who both simultaneously gave a firm nod assuring their leader. ‘Make sure you make no mistakes…this is a very important mission..’ He ended softly.

Hyukjae gripped the back of the chair that Kyuhyun was sitting on tightly as he heard the change in his leader’s voice. ‘Hyung?’ He called out slowly attracting Leeteuk’s attention as he placed his phone back into his pocket.

Kyuhyun sensing the serious atmosphere quickly sent the plans and pretended to work on something related as he evesdropped. ‘I’m not one to question you hyung but…are you sure you want to do this? I mean…the consequences…hyung I…’

‘It’s fine Hyukjae…you are the same as Yoona. I have to do this and you know that. Its time, the perfect time; if we miss this chance…Its going to be alright, after all I have a wonderful team to fall back on right?’ Leeteuk asked smiling his dimpled smile.

‘Damn straight!’ Kyuhyun yelled blowing of his cover. Cursing as he was discovered he felt a slight pink flush creep up his neck as he felt twin stares directed at him. Just as sudden he felt his nervousness drop as he felt a hand ruffling his hair affectionely, his monkey hyung chuckled at him as they all moved to get ready.

 

3pm…main hall…

 

Siwon and Donghae tugged uncomfortably at their stiff bodyguard uniforms, although they were impressed with the amount of resources and information that the Sapphire Jades had collected their pride would not let them say these out loud. Sungmin and Eunhyuk stood quietly next to the fidgeting two, rolling their eyes silently in exasperation.