Preparations

Fate or Coincidence

 

Pose as a couple?! How? I mean would my father not recognise me?! And besides how am I supposed to pull this off?! I never grew up as a girl! Ah fudge my life! Heechul swore under her breath. Sighing she decided to go to bed, letting the darkness overtake her.

 

7.30 am the next morning…

 

A loud ringing woke Heechul up from her fistful sleep filled with dreams of certain leader. Blushing she sat up confused not bothering to pat down her bed hair. Looking at the time she groaned realising that there wasn’t much time until their infiltration operation.

Dejectedly she slid of her bed and got ready for breakfast even though she did not have much of an appetite. Just like the day before she saw her members coming out around the same time, half dead and half awake. She raised an eyebrow at this occurrence, Synchronization as a team is great and all but this is just plain weird. Shaking her head she caught up with them as they entered the dining hall.

However instead of taking their seats they came to a standstill…well at least the boys did. Frowning Heechul pushed the boys apart to see what or who they were staring at. Her eyes took in a petite beautiful girl sitting at the head seat where Leeteuk usually sat drinking some soup. Her large brown deer-like eyes looked up as the members of Athena entered.

Giving her warmest smile the girl introduced herself, ‘Hi! I’m Yoona, you must be the members of Athena! Kyu oppa told me last night.’

Shaking out of their stupor there were several mumblings of shy hi and hellos as the boys took their seats. Heechul however still eyed the pretty girl warily as she took er seat. Why is she sitting there? That’s Jungsoo’s seat right? Don’t they give respect to their leaders?

‘Mmm!’ The girl mumbled surprised, swallowing quickly she scrambled to her feet and ran towards the door as Leeteuk entered.

‘Oppa!’ She shouted gleefully before launching herself into his arms. Leeteuk smiled widely giving off his dimpled smile before hugging her tightly. Chuckling as she pulled herself away he ruffled her hair as she cuddled next to him fondly.

‘Yoong when did you get here?’ Leeteuk asked in a soft voice different to the one he usually used with the others. Heechul looked away from the scene as she felt a sharp pain in her chest, she wasn’t aware why but she couldn’t stand this anymore. Before she could get up and leave the room, Leeteuk addressed the others bringing their attention to him.

‘The mission will be taking part at 4 this evening. I asked Yoona to come here to help you Heechul-shi. I would think that you are not exactly aware of how to dress as a woman and so Yoona will help you in that area. I want everyone to gather in the conference room in 10 for debriefing.’ Leeteuk said as he walked out of the room. Yoona grabbing two apples from the fruit bowl ran after him.

 

Garden….

 

‘Oppa! Oppa! Wait!’ Yoona yelled after Leeteuk as she ran to catch up with him. Panting she doubled over in front of him as he just watched on amused. ‘Here oppa, I know you didn’t have breakfast yet.’ She said breathlessly as she passed him one of the apples which he gratefully accepted.

There was a comfortable silence as the two sat side by side on the small bench in the large garden munching on their apples until Yoona broke it. ‘Oppa…are you sure about this? I mean do..do you really want to go through with this? I mean the consequences…’

Leeteuk just chuckled as he shook his head and leaned further back into the bench. Sighing he answered, ‘I’m not sure for certain Yoong but…this is the perfect time to take action…it is the only time. I have to…no…I need to put an end to this Yoong.’ He said tiredly.

‘I know oppa but…this isn’t just about revenge right? Because—‘

‘Of course not Yoong! I am not so petty…nor desperate.’

‘Good. Because…’ Yoona said softly as she laid her head on his shoulder, ‘I don’t wanna lose my big brother. You know that you are the only family for me right?’

‘Yeah, baby Yoong. I’ll be there to you down the aisle when you get married…in your father’s position.’

‘Thank you oppa.’ Was all she said as she closed her eyes softly letting the hidden tear drops roll down her pale face.

 

10 mins later….Conference room….

 

Everyone sat by the table taking their seats in order of age in the respective groups; Athena in the distal part and Sapphire Jades at the head of the table. The only exception was Kyuhyun and Hyukjae who sat on either side of the head seat, and Yoona who had managed to squeeze a chair next to Leeteuk’s seat.

Everyone stiffened as Leeteuk came into the room with Yesung who looked serious in contrast to usual dorky look. He sat next Eunhyuk eyes dark and face grim. The Athena members realised with a start that these men however playful and stupid they seemed just moment ago seemed to turn into cold blooded killers when entering this room.

Kyuhyun cleared his throat to direct everyone’s attention towards his boss Leeteuk. Even Yoona the usually bubbly girl sat quietly staring at her hands.

‘I assume that everyone knows their roles. I shall repeat myself so that you shall me clear. I do not wish for there to be any mistakes. There shall be complete cooperation, if you are unable to cooperate leave now.’ Leeteuk said strictly, his strong masculine voice holding a lot more authority they had imagined the man to hold.

‘Kyuhyun and Kibum-shi will be taking care of the technical aspects of this operation in our van. Ryeowook-shi and Shindong-shi will man the van in case there is a need for a getawy and also to protect the two technicians.

Siwon-shi, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin will be the backup. You four will be in building and blend in as the extra bodyguards. Sungmin help them with their disguises. Hangeng-shi will come as our butler/driver, and Yesung will disguise himself as my secretary.

Now is that understood? We get the diamond and we get out of there. There will be no hassle do you understand?’

A chorus of ‘yes’ sound throughout the room. Leeteuk stood and whispered something into Yoona’s ear who suddenly brightened up and nodded. Skipping over to where Heechul was sitting she took her hand and pulled her out of the room.

‘Come on unnie its time to get you dressed up.’

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you everyone for waiting so long! I'm sorry it took ages to update and this chapter probably didn't meet your expectations but I will try better next time.

Thank you chulchulkimheechul - thanks for sticking so long <3 and update soon k?

StrawberryQueen - hehe thanks for commenting, the actual mission will be in the next chappie ^_^

ElizabethCruz - awwwww you are soooooo adorable!!! I have such a huge smile on my face right now my friend thinks I'm an idiot lol! Your comments make me happy :) 

believe - thank you so much for saying I'm a good writer it really means a lot to me! please do comment and let me know if i should do any better ^_^

blamegame7 - yeah I know i love the dongteuk brotherhood too <3 its so cute and lovely how donghae's father teuk to look after him so I just couldn't resist it!

_Cieca_ - awww and I love you for saying that this story's epic! Where have you been btw?! Where are the updates???? I wanna read now so quick get on the brain working! *pout pout*

julgium - honestly you really are good at emotional blackmail you that??? I was trying to work up my brain trying to get this chapter done quick cause of you...so its proly pretty bad but next one will hopefully be better :)

 

So again thank you very much guys and please please comment or subscribe cause it really makes me happy and encourages me to write more ^_^

Ciao <3