Love

A Hundred percent of madness

 

 

“I´m sorry, Donghae, but he didn´t tell me,” Park Jungsoo was sitting on my seat in our cabinet while I was pacing around. Seohyun and Siwon were watching me with pity written on their faces.

“Do you at least have his new number?” I tried my luck but all three other occupants of the room shook their heads sadly. I was getting nervous and increased my pace.

“I didn´t even know he changed his number, isn´t it a bit cruel? I thought we were friends,” Siwon voiced out the same thought we all had lingering on our minds.

“He told me once that he would always break all the contact with people he works with. That he doesn´t keep any steady friends and that the only family member he has is his sister. Add Choco if you want,” I explained and rolled my eyes at the last sentence. I was feeling incredibly guilty whenever I remembered the fluffy dog. I made a huge mistake but I wasn´t going to back on this thing.

“I need to find Lee Hyukjae!” I announced for everyone in the room to hear. “Does any of you have any idea where that dickhead might be?!” It was silent for a few minutes before unexpectedly Seohyun spoke up.

“It might not be of any help but when Mr. Lee was saying his goodbyes to me,” I bit my lip in jealousy. She managed to get the farewell. “He said something along the lines; he hoped there would be as pretty girl as me on the South too.”

“It´s a good hint if you combine it with mine,” Park Jungsoo rose prom his seat. “There aren´t such wise men by the sea like you. If there were, I wouldn´t need to travel so far away, that´s what he told me!”

“So it´s Jeollanam-Do, Gyongsangnam-Do or Jeju-Do! That narrows our choices quite well but I hope it´s not Jeju,” Seohyun recited and we all agreed on her opinion. I wouldn´t want to go to the island but at least it would be easier to find him, wouldn´t it? Isn´t there just one college?

“What did he tell you, Donghae?” Jungsoo then turned to me expecting the most relevant information from me. But I had to disappoint him.

“Just that he would get much bigger office,” I sighed and bit my lip again since I was on the verge of crying by now.

“Nothing to worry about, Donghae,” Siwon cooed, “it probably means he´s going into much better school, maybe national university. And I think I know which one! I didn´t pay any attention to it before because I thought it was one of his antics but now it makes sense. ´Truth, creativity and service´ he called aloud before he left.”

ing God! I get you, my friend! It´s the university´s motto and only one southern university has such a fancy motto. I jumped in happiness and went to hug Siwon, then I kissed Seohyun´s cheek and quickly bowed to the director with a brief ´I´m taking a few days off´. After that I sprinted out of the building and caught a taxi to the train station. I bought a billet to Gwangju and having some hours of time ahead I decided to dedicate this time to make a plan. I sipped from the paper-cup in my hand and hoped the coffee would speed up my mind enough to figure something out.

Hyukjae left only this morning so he couldn´t have enough time to settle in the new school. Guessing from his luxurious life I doubt he wouldn´t have booked a hotel. If I remember correctly, he has never ridden by his car to our school, so I guess he must have lived close by. So I should search for a hotel that´s close to the university, has enough stars and most importantly, there´s a park nearby. Why park you ask? So he could take his sweetheart for a walk. With this reasoning and Internet I narrowed my possibilities to one hotel and there I would start looking. With the KTX I would be in Gwangju in a little bit over three hours. It shouldn´t be too hard to find the man with the info I have. But first I need to get something from a store before I go to the hotel.

“I would like to know the number of Mr. Lee Hyukjae´s room,” I told straightforwardly the receptionist at The Sapphire Blue Hotel, although it was only a guess that my heartbreaker would be here. He didn´t tell us anything personally after all.

“And what´s the reason of your visit? Mr. Lee is an exclusive client of our hotel,” the receptionist raised his eyebrow at me. I could almost burst with surprise and happiness at my wild card but I had to maintain my calm face for the moment.

“Do you see this rope?” I gestured to my shoulder, “and there is some fancy stuff in my backpack too,” I winked, “Mr. Lee would not like to be disturbed for the next few hours, if you know what I mean.” My heart was beating fast and my palms were sweating. I just hoped the receptionist wouldn´t notice my creeping blush and doubt my lie.

“I understand you ask for discretion,” the pretty man smiled almost evilly, “room number 69.” If I wasn´t shaken by my own implying, the one of this scary receptionist and Hyukjae´s impossible choice of the room number would definitely be my death. Gripping my rope I quickly made my way up the lift and off to Hyukjae´s room.

Standing in front of the room 69 I steadied my breathing and recited a few encouraging phrases. Nervously I knocked on the door. There was no way back, I´ve already decided. But the lack of response was throwing me back to my panic mode. I was about to knock one more time when the door opened revealing a surprised person.

“Donghae?!” Hyukjae´s eyes were as big as flying saucers but I didn´t give him any chance to add anything more or to react before I harshly grabbed his wrist. The lanky man hissed when I threw him on a small armchair first.

“What are you doing?” Hyukjae asked amused when I started tying him up to the chair. I took the rope and binded the white haired teacher so he wouldn´t be able to move neither his torso nor arms. Then I clapped my hands to celebrate my good job. Hyukjae didn´t look angry anymore but surely confused. That´s enough for now.

“First,” I started, “Statistically, men are quicker than women to say ´I love you´ in relationships so since there´s no woman except for Choco in this room and I might be the only one in love here too, I´m willing to speak up first. I love you, Hyukjae,” I said seriously and honestly but continued before Hyukjae could say something against it.

“And studies report that men are also more emotionally affected when relationships ends. I´m telling you straight, I would cry a lot like a baby but I´m giving you my word I would do my best so you wouldn´t.” I started pacing the room and continued blabbering.

“Love is painful, Hyukjae, as you have heard. It´s the truth, even what feels like butterflies in your stomach is actually a stress response caused by adrenaline. Heartache is real too; being rejected sparks strong activity in the parts of the brain associated with physical pain. And holding hands with someone you love can alleviate physical pain as well as stress and fear.” I knew I was speaking in the same tone as during my lectures but Hyukjae seemed interested in what I was saying so I continued.

“But apart from pain there´s also something else. Something you need much more because I´m pretty sure you were hurting earlier and don´t tell me it´s not true. So here´s my advice for you, cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers. Also men who kiss their lovers in the morning are said to live five years longer than men who don’t and I would let you kiss me every single morning, Hyukjae.” I said this in one breath so I needed to take a little brake.

“I see,” Hyukjae´s head was bent down and through his banks I couldn´t see into his face. “Would you tell me the reason on this all?” He said in a quiet voice. I wasn´t sure if he was angry at me or crying or something else but I had my answer for him, an answer I hoped he would want to hear.

“I´m tying you up, Lee Hyukjae,” I answered firmly.

Hyukjae´s head jerked upwards and his eyes were full of tears. He was holding his bottom lip between his teeth and his body was shaking desperately. I got alarmed and hastily loosened the rope in case it was the cause of his apparent pain. What have I done?

“ you Lee Donghae!” Hyukjae swore and once free his long arms encircled around my neck. The slim body was pressed against me and the white head was sobbing loudly against my neck. He wanted to speak and so I let him.

“I-I´m not gay, Donghae. And I´m not even sure if I love you the way you love me,” loud sniff and a cough interrupted his stuttering, “b-but for the f-first time in my live I feel like I´m at home and safe somewhere. It´s with you, Donghae. I didn´t want to cut off all the ties and I was scared what will happen if I give up this chance to change something. I-I´ve always been bullied, Donghae, my whole life even by my own family. E-Except for sis of course,” Hyukjae cried and I started rubbing his back in a soothing manner. “I´m so scared to let people closer and I´m not ready to, to give my heart,” Hyukjae pushed himself slightly away.

“But I would really like to go back, Donghae, with you. And I want; I need you to hold my hand or else I´ll fly away again. Tie me up, Donghae,” Hyukjae was looking straight into my eyes. If only he wasn´t so frail at the moment I would kiss him, instead I decided for the painkiller instead.

“C´mon, let´s sleep,” I pushed him up on his legs, “I´ll cuddle you.” Hearing this the cute man smiled widely, charming as always.

If you think we went further that night, you are all erts. I held Hyukjae for the whole night because I didn´t want him to fly away. But when I woke up the next morning and saw the red pouty lips and white long messy hair, I couldn´t help myself. Making sure the drooling monkey king was still asleep, I leaned in and stamped a light kiss on his puffed cheek. Sight, I swore I would never steal but here I go stealing a kiss.

When Hyukjae finally woke up, I showed him some messages that were sent to me from our students. They all missed their Hyuk Teach and with a little more begging from my side and puppy eyes that could almost compete with Choco, as Hyukjae remarked, I convinced the slim man to come back with me. Lee Hyukjae was coming ´home´ with me and I swore to use every possible statistic on this planet and every rope I could find to keep him by my side forever. Because he is worth the effort.

“Thank you for your services, Heechul,” Hyukjae smiled at the receptionist and returned the key.

“I hope you had fun at our hotel. If you visit us next time, I´ll make sure to provide you everything you need so you wouldn´t have to trouble yourself,” Heechul chirped and wiggled his eyebrows at Hyuk. The latter looked confused for a second before he glanced at me and found me blushing. , he must have caught on.

“Indeed we had,” Hyukjae smirked, “my little Donghae kept begging for the whole morning.”

I guess our Hyuk Teach is feeling much better, duh.

 

 

 

 

 

__THE END__

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, guys! So this is the end. I´m sorry for the angst but life isn´t always sweet. Thank God we have EunHae and their happy endings. Honestly this story was so hard to write. There just aren´t enough statistics on the internet. I hope you liked the ending and although there won´t be probably any epilogue, I´m sure you all understand they Hyuk would eventually fall in love and Donghae would understand his cryptic behaviour too. I´m gonna stat another story soon too but not sure when. The school is starting and the first weeks are always so tiring. :D I watches some videos from SS6 and I was shocked (as always), which is good. Hyukjae´s solo was amazing and breathtaking. I also believe that Siwon´s "Wild horse" solo was Hyukjae´s idea. The intro is also amazing and the princess contest hilarious. You just can´t not love them. :) So one more last time, I´m really happy for your care, reading and talking to me. Be careful and I wish you lots of luck. - Dreamer PandaHero