Fashion

A Hundred percent of madness

 

 

“Hyukjae, I thought it was just a joke, that´s why I didn´t say anything. What you are doing right now is just plain ridiculous,” I scolded and put my hands on my hips on protest.

“I never joke about promises, Donghae,” the white head in front of me retorted with the same serious tone.

“But this is something different,” I argued. Hyukjae sighed.

“Promises have to kept no matter what because that´s what makes one reliable. If you don´t take into account this, you can never be called a real man,” the older teacher pushed a finger into my chest to make it a point.

“I´m not saying you shouldn´t keep your word but you called that into the air, it wasn´t a promise,” I slapped the finger away.

“That´s the problem, Donghae. Even if-“

“So um, do they fit or should I bring bigger?” A young woman, shop assistant, interrupted our heated conversation. Realising the current situation I blushed. We were in a shopping mall buying new pants for me. Hyukjae chose a pretty tight-fitted ones and I suddenly changed my mind. I look so stupid!

“No, the size is perfect,” Hyukjae smoothly answered and grinned, “I´ll go pay for the pants and you in the meantime decide what you want for lunch.”

When the white head disappeared and I was finally left alone in the cabin, I hit my head against the wood. What am I even doing here? Hyukjae promised my students that he would buy me better pants if they start paying attention in my classes. And guess what, the kids really behave well now! But honestly I don´t think it´s because of my wardrobe but rather because it was Hyukjae, who told them to be good. And I still haven´t found the secret how to be a good teacher.

“Are you going to put on your jeans or do we go for the dinner with bare asses?” Hyukjae´s head poked into the cabin.

“Hyuk!” I scolded and pushed him away. The white head was laughing loudly while I hurriedly put on my clothes, embarrassed to nowhere.

Since I was unable to choose a place to eat, we decided to just go and order some fast food in the shopping mall. While we ate, Hyukjae was on his phone speaking to somebody.

“Stop it,” he frowned and then sighed, “we´ve already talked about this many times and it´s a no,” a quick glance at me before his voice quieted down, “I´m not with my sweetheart and I´m not cheating on her either, she´s fine with it anyway and she even likes-,” a roll of eyes, “you know what? Get lost!” Hyukjae ended the call and opened his phone so the battery fell out of it. He stuffed the pieces of the device into his coat pocket and his attention returned to me.

“Do you want to go for a dessert?” He smiled at me but I lost all my appetite. Somehow I felt cheated and disgusted. Hyukjae has a girlfriend and a mistress and on top of it he flirts around with just anybody. Including me I added dejectedly. Why do I feel betrayed when it´s those girls that are being played with? This is not my problem.

“No, I´m quite full,” I rejected him and was about to go home and finish my Saturday in a gloomy tone.

“Okay, in that case let´s look for something for tonight!” Hyukjae´s sudden enthusiasm was scaring me.

“What do you mean by tonight?” I asked although I knew it was wrong of me to inquire.

“I forgot to tell you but the sociology students have a big party tonight and we were invited. And I´m pretty sure you have no party clothes in your boring wardrobe so we have to shop for some fancy stuff. Your only tight pants were bought today and they are too formal anyway. There´s this one shop that just suits your style perfectly!” Hyukjae kept talking, giving me absolutely no chance to retort back or defend myself.

I don´t want to shop anymore! Clothes are only a hassle and they can be a huge problem too.  and bra that was flushed down a toilet caused the collapse of a sewer system in Northern England, which caused damage to more than twenty homes. Speaking of weird things, in 1571, Queen Elizabeth I decreed that all women over the age of seven had to wear hats on Sunday. I tried to use some of these facts to explain Hyukjae how annoying the fashion was but still in like three minutes the white head was already rummaging through various rackets of clothes picking ´only the best´ for my persona. I was too tired to protest and let him put anything he wished on me.

“Zhou Mi! Come to take a look at this for me!” Hyukjae called from the cabin and a very tall shop assistant arrived in a second. He looked at me and gave me a big smile.

“On this guy everything will look gorgeous, Hyukjae,” he laughed, “but this really suits him well.”

“I know,” Hyukjae answered proudly as if it was him who gave birth to me, “can´t take my eyes off,” he added. And although I hated myself for it, I blushed like a teenage girl. “Fine, add this to my bill and these too,” Hyukaje pointed to the clothes I was trying earlier. I wanted to stop him but Zhou Mi was already gone. I told Hyukjae that he isn´t supposed to pay for my clothes that look so expensive too. But he shrugged it off saying something along the lines that I wouldn´t buy them myself. I only sighed and let the thin man pull me into more shops where he spent much more money on me and himself.

“So,” Hyukjae glanced at his watch standing in front of the mall,” at eight o´clock straight I want you to be standing in front of your house. I´ll pick you up and we´ll go to that party. Siwon, Minho and Leeteuk should be there too so don´t worry about it. Just wear those clothes we bought today and you´ll look gorgeous. I have to visit somebody right now so I´ll see you later. Bye!”

Just like for the whole day Hyukjae didn´t give me a single chance to give him my own opinion and left in the direction of the parking lot. I clicked my teeth in anger when he left. Who does he think he is anyway?! Playing with peoples´ hearts like that! Cheating on his own girlfriend and breaking the heart of his own lover. And he was so rude to the person on the phone. I was once again disappointed by the older teacher.

But to my own amusement I found myself walking down the stairs of my house at eight a o´clock in the evening. To add to my chagrin I was wearing tight jeans and grey shirt on which I put fancy black jacket that would match my new leather shoes, all sponsored by Lee Hyukjae of course. I felt like a sweetheart with Hyukjae as my sugar daddy. But all that was forgotten the moment I arrived downstairs and spotted my colleague on the parking lot. A black Audi was standing there with a slim handsome man leaning against its doors elegantly. Hyukjae was wearing impossibly skinny black leather pants and heeled shoes. His torso was hugged by a thin black wife-beater and on his shoulders was hanging branded red blazer. His grey hair was messily styled upwards revealing shaved sides I didn´t know he had. He looked absolutely stunning and I cursed myself when I found out that I was holding my breath all this time. South Korea used to have actual fashion police who would go around measuring the miniskirt length of women. If skirts were deemed too short, they could be fined or arrested. If they saw Hyukjae dressed like this, they would surely arrest him too.

“Gosh, Donghae, how do you do it that you are so handsome? If I were you, I would use such a handsome face better.” Hyukjae said once he noticed me coming.

“So you´re saying I´m not using it wisely?” I joked. Suddenly I felt comfortable again, not suffocating anymore. I´m dumb and naïve but it can´t be helped. I´m Lee Donghae, I would be insane if I acted sensibly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Sorry, it took me so long this time. Almost a week. I was on my dreaded vacantion (it rained all the time but we had so much fun). Noe the shool is about to start and I have lots of paperwork and stuff to organise since I´m moving out of the dorms. I hope you like the update. I want Donghae to slowly start finding out about Hyukjae and the truth behind all his cryptic words. I also would like to finish this story soon. It´s too complicated to look for all the statistics and  data and how to make a chapter around them, duh. Sorry :) On the other hand I have about two or three new ideas to look forward to. Congrats on SJ ALL KILL! The boys are just amazing! - Party Animal PandaHero