Danger

First

You still drew sometimes, it was your hobby after all. You continued to sketch the baby wolf growing through each page. A chubby wolf cub soon turned into a giant alpha wolf with his amber eyes, a sharp yet majestic gaze and behind the wolf, there was a little girl sheltering. You sensed some kind of connection between them but couldn’t name it. The little girl burried her face into the long thick fur, hugging the wolf tightly as a smile of happiness appeared on her lips. Meanwhile the majestic creature was standing augustly, devoting his life to protect the one he loved.

Today was the day you took the final university entrance exam, 12 years of hard work depended on this moment. Thanks god everything went out smoothly, you even had extra 10 minutes, so there you go, drawing again. This time, your inspiration let the girl get hurted, she could barely breathe. The wolf prostrated himself next to her, at the corner of his eyes, some tears were formed. Suddenly, the bell rang as you got startled, grabbing your stuff and heading out of the room. When you were walking towards the school gate, Yugyeom was standing there already, waving at you with the smile marinated with honey or sugar or all sort of sweets. “Noona, how was it? Did you do well?” He asked while wrapping an arm over your shoulder. You nodded in response. “I knew it! Noona is the best!” Yugyeom gave you a thumb up sign “Let’s hang out!”

Not having a chance to see you for weeks, Yugyeom seemed to have lots of things to tell, from the bullying of his hyungs because he was the youngest to the result of his monthly evaluation choosing official members for JYP’s new boygroup. “So, will you debut?” “Early next year. Yes” Yugyeom’s eyes shone “Our first mini album will be released. I’m the maknae” He sobbed “but don’t look like one” You patted his head “You’re my maknae. Don’t be upset, ok?” Then you pouted “But you’re gonna be very busy, right?”. “I always have time for my dear noona” Yugyeom rested his head on your shoulder. As he looked up, Yugyeom caught you looking down. Your eyes met for a few seconds created an awkward atmostphere which brought you back to your first kiss. You shrugged Yugyeom off, slightly coughing. The cute Maknae sat up straight and played with his fingers not even noticed your blushing cheeks.

You spent the rest of the day at the amusement park and Yugyeom only took you home when the moon was about to rise. When there was only a few blocks away, Yugyeom suddenly stopped, alerted to something. When you was still had no idea of what was going on, he pushed you to the door “Get in! Quickly!” But before you could twist the door knob, somebody stood in the way. The stranger wore a hoodie over her head. You could vaguely see her face which looked a lot like Yerin but also didn’t. There was a small tatoo that seemed to be a symbol of an ancient tribe on her cheek. Her cold gaze was no longer showing despitefulness, but more like desirousness. In those eyes, you saw the tiny reflection of yourself, shivering at the thought of being a quarry. Yerin growled as she turned into a giant wolf, 3 times bigger than her kinds that you had seen in the zoo. A long black fur brought out those blazing eyes, threatening fangs bared out. You slowly stepped back and tripped on your shoelaces. Yugyeom grabbed your hand and ran but the wolf wouldn’t let you go. Too scared, you hid behind Yugyeom’s back, hugging him tightly “Gyeomie-ah, please tell me I’m dreaming…” The well-proportioned boy sighed as he turned around, placed a hand on your shoulder, looked into your eyes, whispering “No matter what happens, I just hope that you won’t hate me. Noona, I really like you, I really do. Please keep that in mind”. And then Yugyeom pushed you away before he transformed into a huge wolf. That moment, you realized the wolf you drew and the thing he’d just changed into, was exactly the same. The majestic gaze, the august posture, even the small black spot on his tail. Half on you was afraid while the other half fell in love with this boy more than ever. Were you insane or were you trapped in some sort of nightmare? No, no, everything was real, all those unbelievable creatures you had seen on TV now appeared in front of your eyes. Then a tiny thing shining near the ripped clothes caught your attention. You picked it up, realizing it was a puppy’s collar. There was your name and Yugyeom’s name carved on it, right beside your names was a cute bell and a locket which had a photo inside. A photo of you, around 6 or 7 years old, hugging a baby wolf. Your head hurted as all the memories of you and Yugyeom crashed your mind all at once. Before you knew what was going on next, you fell on the ground, unconciously.


Sorry for the late update TT^TT Schooling takes all my time guys TT^TT Anyway what do you think about this chapter plz give me a thought :3

P.s: sorry again for the length =.=