Ease

First

Waking up to Yugyeom napping right next to you, you widen your eyes at such a close-up of his handsome face. At the mean time, your head is resting comfortably on his arm, you snuggling into his chest. You have to admit you’ve never felt so peaceful and happy as you are now. Your heart is beating insanely, but joyfully insanely. His smell, his warmth, everything is so perfect that you couldn’t help but smiling. You grip onto his shirt just to find the locket still in your hand.

Noona will protect you…

Yugyeom…

Werewolf…

Your shattered memories gradually fitted together like jigsaw pieces. Everything is so clear as if it was just yesterday.

“You awake?”, Yugyeom hums sleepily.

“Y-yeah”, you stutter, sitting up while blushing hard. “Are you… uhm are you okay? Are you hurt?”, the terrifying sight of last night crawls into your mind as you cup his face, anciety filled your eyes.

“Yes, so please can you stay in my arms so I can be fine?”. And just like that, Yugyeom brings his hand to your waist to pull you back into his embrace, kissing the top of your head ever so softly.

“But Gyeomie ah…”

“Please Rin Mi…”

It’s the first time Yugyeom ever calls you by your name instead of “noona”. Why does it feel so right? Why did you feel so weak with just his simple words. You honestly want to ask him a lot, about what happened and the reason he left you without saying goodbye for that much long time. But at the same time, you really just want to enjoy this peaceful moment thoroughly, even if it was just a dream.

“It’s not a dream. I am here, for you, only you, Rin Mi-ah. I’ll tell you everything later so just stay with me”.