Psychic Abilities

Running With Wolves: Magic, Spells and Creatures Guidebook
    

psychic abilities

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"she's a medium. that's why we know everything about you. even about kyungsoo's secret stash."
 
 
 
 
 

» Some humans are born with physical abilities that let them control and/or alter reality in either a physical or a spirirual way.

» These abilities are said to be peoples' sixth senses, and some of them come from magical elements their owners are born with.

 

STORY

 

» Apportation allows a person to materialize or disappear an object they see. It's similar to telekinesis, but it doesn't involve moving the said object - it involves actually teleporting it. 

» Energy medicine allows healing other people by channeling a form of energy through one's body. 

» Mediumship is a psychic power complex enough to make into a separate category. Mediums are considered magical beings, not fully human, not exactly supernatural. They have contact with worlds outside of our own. They can travel to the world of dreams, they can travel to the other side of life, and the only place they can't actually enter is the afterlife. 

They can guess what's going to happen in the near future; they can talk to spirits; they can even predict one's death if they're strong enough. They get feelings - they know if something bad's going to happen, and they often dream of it. They often move on a hunch. If they're looking for something, they find it easily. 

A medium's powers are considered priceless. A strong medium can even channel other people's powers - if a medium joins forces with another physic, they can cause quite a mayhem.

» Telekinesis is the ability to move objects with sheer will. Magic users use a form of telekinesis, but it's tiring for them, and one of the hardest things to perform. Meanwhile, people born with the power of telekinesis alone are able to use it without a problem, and on quite a big scale.

» Pyrokinesis is the ability to control fire. Its holder can't create fire, but they can freely alter its form. They can make a small flame into a bonfire, and they can also put the fire out.

» Psychometry is the ability to obtain information about a person or an object by touching them/it. 

» Mindreading is the ability to read minds. Similar to telepathy, but only works in one direction.

 

 

OTHER ABILITIES

 

» Astral projection is the soul's ability to leave one's physical body.

» Empathy is the ability to feel other people's emotional and physical feelings.

» Hypnosis is the ability to control one's thoughts and/or actions.

» Retrocognition is the ability to perceive past events. 

 

There are some very rare people who have two or more physic abilities. They're considered to be another step in evolution by some. It's still unsure whether or not their powers come from their minds, or magic. 

 
 

"I can see snippets of your memories. Little things remind you of something bigger and I’m able to take in the whole picture. We also have a lot of researchers and mediums working for us.”

 

  
layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes