Incubi

Running With Wolves: Magic, Spells and Creatures Guidebook
    

INCUBI

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"it’s him trying to get inside your mind, it’s his power, power of an Incubus. To make you sleepy, unconscious, ignorant to the threat until he can just enter your insides and snatch what he thinks is his."
 
 
 
 
 
      BASICS

» Incubi are half-spiritual, half-human beings that feed on thoughts, dreams, and life force of female humans. They're male.

» Female equivalent of an incubi is a succubi. They always attack males.

» Incubi can only live if they feed on human thought, which makes them very similar to Djinns. Just like Djinns, Incubi are able to kill a human by feeding on them. The difference is: Djinns feed on dreams, while Incubi feed on the spiritual form of life that keeps us all alive. 

» Incubi are particularly handsome. In their true form, they have silver, almost white irises. They're charming, have soft, calming voices, and intoxicating smells. Their smell can make a female partially unconscious or even asleep.

» Once an Incubi has you under the influence of his natural charm and smell, they'll try to put you to sleep or in any way control your actions and free will, to get what they want. Sometimes they take some life force and leave you alone, most of the time, though, they like to take all, and kill their prey.

» They're one of not so many creatures that can actually take a mage's magic away from them.

» They can change into smoke, some can even go completely invisible. 

 

 

 APPEARANCES

 

» Chapter thirty-four

  

                                  
 
 

You turn towards the Incubus, but he’s gone.

A second later, you hear a gun’s trigger cocking.

And you feel the gun’s cold barrel sticking to the back of your head.

 

  
layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes