Chance 3

Heaven, Happiness, & Chance [HIATUS]

CHANCE #THREE
“Will she be mine in the future if I won the match in the past?”


“Because I’m lonely Yoona-sshi…”

Eunhyuk tells Yoona and he still looks upon the sky. Yoona observes Eunhyuk’s face from one side. Somehow, just by staring at his face for several minutes, Yoona can see that he is really lonely. She can’t feel it though but she is sure, this guy must be very lonely.

Eunhyuk then walks again and this time he enters Donghae’s bedroom. Yoona still follows him.

“This is impossible.”

Yoona says to herself. Her voice is still not there.

“What is impossible?” Eunhyuk asks Yoona while he stares at her inside the bedroom.

“This heaven… is this really heaven? Am I really dead?”

Yoona’s thoughts are flowing out. She doesn’t hear anything actually.

“I guess so.” Eunhyuk says and then sits on the bed. He is acting like someone who is going to buy a bed and is now testing the comfortness.

Yoona really wants to talk right now because there are so many questions. Eunhyuk knows what Yoona feels.

“Don’t worry… you’ll be able to talk later Yoona-sshi. Your voice will be back.” After saying that, Eunhyuk stands up and then exits the bedroom. Yoona still follows for one reason. That is she wants everything to be explained.

“You can’t talk at first because you need to listen. You need to listen to me and it is really helpful because I don’t want to be attacked by furious questions.” Eunhyuk smiles but of course Yoona can’t see the smile since he is in front of her. Eunhyuk guides the route and they are now in the first floor again.

Eunhyuk goes straight to the main door and he opens it. He goes straightly to the main gate of Donghae’s house and he opens the gate. He is waiting for Yoona. It’s already night right now. It’s dark outside. The street in front of Donghae’s house is really dark. However, once Yoona gets out from the house, Eunhyuk closes the door and right at the moment, all the street lights and house lights are all . It makes the night becomes bright.

“Shall we?” Eunhyuk then talks to Yoona, asking the girl to start walking again.

Yoona follows him but she still stares at Donghae’s house like she doesn’t want to leave actually.

“People think heaven is like a kingdom or castle where you have a very wide beautiful garden with pure water flowing in a river. Or some people may also think that afterlife should be a place where you can meet God and do whatever you want there since you are with God already.”

Eunhyuk speaks while they are walking down the lonely street.

“But it’s too simple if you think that God will only give you such kind of place. Don’t you want to understand why you live in the world? Don’t you want to know why your life go the way it goes? That’s why in here, afterlife, God will give you the most beautiful gift He can give to you. The reasons… the reasons why you live and why things happen like that in your life. It should bring peace to you later. It should bring happiness. This is heaven after all and this is what you have been looking for.”

They are still walking like a normal human will do but Yoona can’t hold it anymore. She really wants to talk right now. Yoona tries her best to speak out. She finally can hear a low growl. She tries to push something out from her chest. She hears the little growl once again. Her voice is starting to come back.

“In order to be explained… you will meet some people here, Yoona-sshi. Heaven is not an Eden. Heaven is the place where you will meet people who will explain about your life. Those people can be someone you know and love but can be someone you don’t even know about. One thing for sure Yoona-sshi, those people have changed your life. The path that you walk through your life is crossed with theirs. They have somewhat stirred you without your concerns. I’m not one of them though, Yoona-sshi.”

And Eunhyuk stops walking. Yoona was busy listening to Eunhyuk before that she doesn’t notice they are already in a famous place. They are in front of The Lotte World, the biggest amusement park in Seoul.

It’s strange for Yoona because she doesn’t remember that this place can be so close with Donghae’s house. However, when she thinks that this is afterlife then everything may be possible.

Eunhyuk continues walking. He is quite fast this time so Yoona adjusts her speed. 

“I love this place.”

Eunhyuk says when they are already inside. They are in front of merry-go-round. When Eunhyuk flicks his fingers, all the attractions are . The merry-go-round starts moving. Yoona can hear a song played to accompany the moving attractions. The roller coaster also moves without passengers. The colorful lights are playing with their colors.

“This way… I don’t really feel lonely…” Eunhyuk speaks again and then suddenly Yoona can see a child is running in front of her. From her back, she hears a commotion. She turns her body to find people are coming inside from outside. She doesn’t know who they are. They just keep coming, filling the amusement park. When she looks at the merry-go-round again, she is stunned by the fact that it’s not empty anymore. People are there and there is even a long queue now.

She stares at Eunhyuk. They are facing each other.

“You should meet the first person now… see you again Yoona-sshi…” Eunhyuk speaks once again and then he turns his whole body and leaves Yoona. Yoona is confused.

“Who?”

She asks herself.

“Hyukkie!!!” She starts calling. She pushes her voice out. She really tries so hard.

“HYUKKIEEE!!!” She exclaims.

“WAITTT!!!” She starts running to chase Eunhyuk but there are too many people on her way.

“HYUK…” Finally she can hear a husky voice coming out. “…KKIEEE!!!”

It’s kinda hurting but she forces herself to produce more sound.

“HYUKKIEEEE!!!” Her voice is still very low and Eunhyuk has been far away from her.

“Yahhhhh… WAITTTT!!!”

She can hear her voice eventually but at the same time, even though she is running towards Eunhyuk, she feels like being kept away from him. The distance is getting longer and longer. Eunhyuk looks smaller and smaller. It’s getting darker and darker and in one second everything goes black. Everything is gone.



“Please… leave him for me…” Said Donghae, he was really drunk. It’s almost midnight. 

He was hugging Yoona from her back. He was chasing her before and finally he hugged her so she couldn’t walk away and avoid him anymore. They were in a lonely street near Donghae’s house.

“Leave Nichkhun and choose me… I beg you… Yoona-yah… Please…”

Donghae was crying… a lot. Donghae was under the effect of drinking a lot of beers. But, wasn’t a drunk person the most honest one?

Yes, he was telling the truth. He was really telling the truth to Yoona. He wanted Yoona to leave Nichkhun and come back to him. He was so broken into pieces when Yoona announced that she would be engaged to Nichkhun. Hence, he bought those beers and drank them in order to forget the fact. However, he just couldn’t erase it from his mind.

Even worse than that, he found himself begging for Yoona to leave Nichkhun.

One of Donghae’s hands was placed around Yoona’s neck and the other one is around Yoona’s waist. Donghae then rested his chin on Yoona’s shoulder. Since Donghae was hugging Yoona from her back, Donghae didn’t notice the tears that were pouring down from Yoona’s eyes.

Yoona was indeed really sad. She was torn as well. Her heart was broken.

But then she forced Donghae to release her. Donghae can do nothing to prevent Yoona from walking again. Several steps after being released by Donghae, Yoona turned her body to face Donghae.

“Why…?” She speaks.

Her tears kept coming out.

“Why you never understand Hae…?”

She was sobbing and her voice was trembling. Donghae was speechless. He could feel that Yoona was hurt. But hell why??? He didn’t know what Yoona meant just right now.

“You really… you really never understand.”

Then Yoona left… without hesitation, she left the drunken guy there, crying alone.




“Bad dream.”

Donghae mumbles when he opens his eyes. He fell asleep again before and he just had a nightmare about his most hated past. He is still sitting beside Yoona’s bed. He never moves. Yoona’s stepmother is still under treatment. Yoona’s stepfather has unfortunately gone to his office to fulfill his duty as a politician. Nichkhun just left the room to have his lunch in the hospital cafeteria. Somehow, even though he is worried just as much as Donghae is, he doesn’t want to be there to make it looks complicated. Nichkhun really has a big heart.

“Hae… good thing you are awake. Let’s eat the lunch now.” Siwon tells Donghae. Siwon is really dependable at times like this. For Donghae, Siwon is always his most trusted person. That’s because Siwon knows everything about how Donghae loves Yoona so much. Siwon is patiently accompanying Donghae since the morning.

“Neh… thanks.” Donghae shortly replies and stands up. He walks to the table and grabs his lunch. Donghae works as a banker. He had informed his company that he won’t go to the office today. Siwon also works at this number one bank in Korea. Siwon gets his permission as well. It looks so easy right? Well, it is expected since Siwon’s parents are the owner of this bank. Even Donghae and the others were shocked when they knew about it. Siwon kept it as a secret at first. He is always mysterious though.

Donghae sits again on the same chair he has been sitting all this time.

He starts eating his lunch. Siwon starts eating his lunch as well and that is when Kyuhyun and Seohyun enter the room.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” Seohyun politely greets Donghae and Siwon. Siwon and Donghae only nod to her. Kyuhyun sits on the couch beside Siwon and Seohyun sits behind Kyuhyun. Seohyun brings a lunch box for Kyuhyun and both of them start eating. Seohyun is still a final year student so she has free time to visit while Kyuhyun is taking a break from his duty.

No one talks.

They all are eating silently when someone joins them again.

“Aigooo… why is it so silent here?!!!”

Sooyoung walks straightly to the empty single couch. She sits there. She is a designer. Her job doesn’t really require her specific work time. She brings her own lunch box. Siwon observes her. Sooyoung is having some difficulties to open the lunch box.

“Need some help?” Siwon kindly offers.

This time, Sooyoung can’t refuse anymore. She is so hungry. She doesn’t say anything but she hands her lunch box to Siwon. Siwon takes it and easily opens it for her. He hands it back to her.

“Thank you.” Said Sooyoung.

“You are very welcome.” Siwon sounds a bit affectionate actually.

It’s getting awkward actually but everyone pretends like nothing happened. They continue their own businesses.

“It’s been a while since we had our lunch together… neh?” Kyuhyun breaks the awkward silence.

“Neh, you are right. It’s strange how we are so quiet right now. We used to be so loud and having fun.” Sooyoung continues the topic that was brought by Kyuhyun.

“Is it because of me?” Seohyun thinks to herself again. She stops eating her lunch.

“Is it because I join them?” Seohyun gets really worried now as she thinks she is the cause of this awkwardness.

“Maybe I shouldn’t join in the first place.” She says to herself again.

She really likes talking to herself.

“But I want to see Yoona-unnie as well. She is my cousin after all.” She continues talking with herself and Kyuhyun notices that Seohyun’s expression has changed and she has stopped eating. Kyuhyun makes an effort to try to figure out why Seohyun is being like this. He gets an idea bout it and he is right.

“Hyunnie… don’t worry… it’s not because of you…” Kyuhyun says and it really proves how he understands his lover. Seohyun stares at his eyes.

“Really?” Seohyun asks back.

“Owww yahhh!!! If I think you are a disturber, I would just kick you out when I arrived here. Aishhh… Seohyun-ah… we all love you since that genius boyfriend of yours loves you to death. It’s just that…” Sooyoung pauses.

“It’s just that someone was really stupid to give Yoona his car key…” It’s not Sooyoung who says this. It’s Donghae himself. Donghae continues Sooyoung’s sentence but of course it’s not what Sooyoung wanted to tell.

“Hae-ah… stop blaming yourself please! It’s an accident and that’s not what I wanted to tell.” Sooyoung raises her tone a bit.

“I just… really miss the time when we can laugh and joke around you know… I never blame you for this. No one blames you Hae.” Sooyoung continues and she eyes Siwon and Kyuhyun, asking some helps to comfort the gloomy Donghae.

But Kyuhyun and Siwon opt to keep silent. Only Yoona who can really bring the usual Donghae back and actually all of them know it. Besides, Sooyoung, Kyuhyun, and Siwon are all grateful enough that Donghae is still willing to eat well. They were initially afraid that this accident will really affect Donghae to the point where he didn’t eat or so.

Donghae finishes his lunch faster than the others. He drinks the mineral water Siwon gives to him when he notices the photo album he just got from Nichkhun this morning.

Somehow… he feels like seeing the whole photo album again.

So, with that being said, Donghae throws the empty mineral water bottle into the trash can and snatches the album from the bedside table. He then sits again on the chair besides Yoona’s bed and suddenly the door bursts open again, revealing Nichkhun who had done with his own lunch as well.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” Seohyun greets Nichkhun.

“Annyeong!” Nichkhun greets back to Seohyun and he bows a little to everyone, including Donghae. The others return the bow and so does Donghae. Donghae still feels uneasy in front of Nichkhun. Nichkhun goes to the other side of Yoona’s bed. He stands up there and caresses Yoona’s forehead. He holds Yoona’s left hand.

To get rid of his jealousy, Donghae starts open the album.

The first three pages of the photo album show Donghae’s elementary school and middle school period. There are photos of him and Yoona when they were still in the 2nd and 3rd grade. There are photos of their graduation day in the elementary school. Donghae and Yoona didn’t meet Sooyoung, Siwon, and Kyuhyun yet that time.

Since Donghae and Yoona were not in the same middle school, some photos show only Siwon and Donghae. Well, actually there is one more as well. It’s Lee Hyukjae. Hyukjae is Siwon’s and Donghae’s bestfriend in middle school but unfortunately, Hyukjae went to the different high school after graduating. They still kept in touch of course. Moreover, the café where Hyukjae works part time is the place where Yoona, Donghae, Siwon, Sooyoung, and Kyuhyun always hang out to.

But lately… the five of them rarely went to that café though.

“How is Hyukjae now?” Donghae ponders right at the time when he opens a certain page and his eyes are being pulled to focus at one photo.

Yoona looks sad in that photo.

Yoona, Sooyoung, Kyuhyun, Siwon, and Donghae are all in that photo. It was taken on the final match of the National Basketball Competition for highschool students in South Korea. Kyuhyun was in the middle. He smiled in that photo. Kyuhyun used to be one of the players. He also took the assistant coach roles.

Kyuhyun actually almost entered the professional life of a basketball player. He was really good at it. He was the best at his generation. He was the shooting guard of his team. Sadly, he got a serious injury one day. If not, he should get some invitation to join professional team. The results of his examination forced him to stop playing basketball though. He accepted the fact with a very sincere heart. He then decided to help the coach.

Yoona and Sooyoung were both the managers of their highschool’s basketball team while Siwon and Donghae were both the players. Siwon was the center and the playmaker while Donghae was the point guard and the captain.

Donghae eventually remembers why Yoona looked sad that day.

They lost in the final that day. They lost and that was because of Donghae. Donghae failed at making the last points for his team. Somehow, the guilty goes double right now for Donghae.

It is already long ago in the past, they were all in their 2nd year of highshool that time, but why his heart still hurts when he is seeing that photo.

Donghae even remembers that he promised Yoona a victory that time. Funny how he promised but he made his team lost that time.

Yoona didn’t even smile in that photo. She looks like just cried actually. Donghae feels really sad now. Nichkhun is still there, observing Yoona, waiting for a miracle to happen. Sooyoung still eats her lunch, the second lunch box actually and she still has one more lunch box to go after this. Siwon just finished his own lunch. Seohyun and Kyuhyun went outside several seconds ago to get themselves some soft drinks.

“God… if only we won that time. If only I made the points that time… I wonder… if only I can change it, will everything be different right now? Will she be mine if we won that time?” Donghae talks to himself.

He is really hoping that he can change it. He hates seeing the sad face of Yoona in the photo because he was the one making her sad. He even thinks that maybe he could confess his feelings if he didn’t fail at shooting the last ball. He really regretted it and he is really down to realize that he let his true feelings to be unknown by Yoona all this time.

He is almost crying when suddenly the door is opened again.

It’s not Kyuhyun and Seohyun though.

It’s a girl.

Donghae turns his head to see who is coming. Donghae doesn’t notice something strange in that room.

“Excuse me.” The girl politely says to Donghae. She walks towards him.

“Soo… Sooyeon-sshi…” Donghae exclaims. He knows this girl. He recognizes her even though she looks different than usual.

To Donghae, the girl is Jung Sooyeon. She was his classmate in the highschool. She was in the same class with everyone. But yeah, she was a loner and she didn’t have any friends that time. She was also rumoured to be very sick and that was why her skin was so pale and she was frequently absent from the school.

Just two months ago, Donghae finally knew that Sooyeon is really sick. She has leukemia and she is currently taken care by this hospital. Yoona was the one who told Donghae about this and both of them once visited her. As what Donghae can remember, Jung Sooyeon has a wavy and long dark brown hair though. The girl who he is seeing right now has a long blonde straight hair.

“My name is Jessica. You can call me Sica if you want. To make it shorter you know.” The girl stops walking and she stands beside Nichkhun and that’s when Donghae realizes the strange things that occur.

Nichkhun freezes.

“Khun…” Donghae calls but no response. He turns to see Siwon and Sooyoung at the other side and they freeze as well. They don’t move. Sooyoung is freezing while opening to eat her lunch. Siwon is freezing while observing her. Donghae is confused.

“Sooyeon-sshi… what is happening here?” Donghae asks Jessica.

“I told you my name is Jessica, Donghae-sshi.” Jessica is already beside Donghae now. Jessica wears a black dress that compliments her pale skin.

“Right… sorry but… Jessica-sshi, what’s all this about?” Donghae asks in confusion and he notices that apart from himself and Jessica, the other things are darker than usual. It’s like that the spotlights are only being shot to Donghae and Jessica.

“This is all about chance Donghae-sshi.” Jessica smiles.

“Chance?”

“Neh… and I can give you that chance.”

“What chance?” Donghae keeps asking, unable to be satisfied with limited answer from Jessica.

“Chance that you want of course. You regret about that photo right?” Jessica raises one of her eyebrows. She adds “You think that it would be great if you can go back to the past, don’t you?!”

Donghae only nods this time.

“I can allow you to go bak to the past Donghae-sshi.” Jessica walks to get closer to Yoona right now.

“I’ll give you the chance…” She speaks again.

Donghae can’t believe this and he pinches himself to check whether he is dreaming or not. Well, it hurts though so he concludes that this is for real.

“But who are you then?”

“Aigooo, didn’t I tell you before my name?”

“I mean, what are you? And is it even possible?”

“Hmmm… a fairy perhaps… kekeke. And since I’m a fairy, I think I can make it possible for you.” Jessica smiles while walking again to rest her back on the wall. She then adds “So, will you take the chance?”

Even when he is really still confused and in the state between believing it and not, Donghae finds himself getting curious and excited.

“S-sure…” Donghae’s deepest heart doubts about his decision but maybe this chance won’t come again right?!

“Well… use your chance wisely Lee Donghae-sshi. Your time is limited. Remember that you should solve whatever you want to solve before the time the photo was taken… and…” Jessica stops for a moment.

“You still can actually do something even when you fail and that’s probably the thing you didn’t do before.” Jessica smiles in the end of her latest sentence and she flicks her fingers.

“Good luck!” She says and suddenly Donghae feels like being pushed, no, pulled, no… pushed actually… no, no, pulled to be exact.

“Arggghhhhhh!!!” He screams and the next thing he knows is he starts hearing many voices of cheering.

“Where am I?”

Donghae asks himself before opening his eyes. He feels like holding something. He is holding a ball, a basketball.



Yoona opens her eyes and the breeze of wind blows her hair. It’s so mild and convenient.

She assesses everything around her. She is in the empty park of the Seoul Tower building. She is sitting on a wooden bench.

“Hyukkie…”

Her eyes are moving from one side to another side to look for Eunhyuk who she still thinks as Lee Hyukjae.

Her voice is there now. She can speak finally.

Yoona decides to walk around as she stands up. Nothing is wrong with the venue actually. It’s just there is no one there.

“Is this still afterlife?”

Yoona ponders.

She walks to a gazebo. She rests there for a moment, enjoying the view of Seoul city in front of her eyes. When she is resting her eyes by closing them, suddenly she hears a voice, calling her name. It’s like a whisper to her ears.

“Yoona-sshi, come here.”

It’s a woman’s voice.

That voice is calling for Yoona to come to her but of course Yoona doesn’t know where she should go. However, she finds herself walking towards the tower building.

“I’ve been waiting for you.”

The voice whispers again.

Yoona gets really curious right now. She enters the building. Her legs are moving without her command. She doesn’t find it weird anymore though because there are so many weird things that happened to her recently in this so-called heaven.

The lift door is already opened and she enters the lift. It is closing when Yoona is settled inside. It goes up. It keeps going up to the highest level of that building, to the highest floor of Seoul tower.

A “Ding!” sound can be heard, indicating that she has arrived at the destination.

The lift door is opening itself again and in front of Yoona, a beautiful girl is standing and smiling warmly. She doesn’t know her though. She still remembers how she didn’t feel worry before but right now Yoona is actually afraid.

“Don’t be scared Yoona-sshi.” The tanned girl tells her. “No need to be scared.” She is still facing Yoona.

Yoona is still nervous though. The tanned girl in front of her is now turning her body and starting walking away and by doing so, it feels like she is guiding Yoona to come out from the lift. Yoona is following that tanned girl now.

“I’m your first person Yoona-sshi.” The tanned girl starts.

“When I died… I also met some people before having my own heaven. Those people… they explain everything about my life so I really know why I went through all the things I faced in my life. After that, I came here, waiting for you… to tell you about my story which is connected to your story. Simply said… our lifes are tied somehow and this bond changed your life. That’s why I need to tell you my story. You will meet some other people as well later.”

“But I don’t even know you.”

Yoona cuts this tanned girl.

“And it doesn’t matter Yoona-sshi. You may know the people you will meet. You may not know them though. Being explained about your life is the essential thing here regarding who are the people that will explain to you. One thing for sure… all the people in your lane have changed your life before they passed away.” 

Hearing the next explanantion from this tanned girl, Yoona gets curious so she asks something.

“W-what is the c-cause of your death t-then?”

Yoona doesn’t know why she asks this question. It just popped out like it should be asked anyway.

The tanned girl is a bit surprised. They are in front of the glass wall right now. They can see the whole town from here. They are facing each other but before answering the question, the tanned girl turns herself to see the sky and then she smiles.

“You…” She answers.

“You are the cause of my death, Yoona-sshi.” She repeats.

~TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY FOR YOONA~

“Please take care of her.” Mrs. Im told Yoona’s new homeroom teacher then she left the teacher’s office room. She left her stepdaughter with the homeroom teacher. She left Yoona there. As for Yoona, she was 7 years old now. This was her first day in the new school. Yes, she just moved. She moved to Seoul. She had been with The Ims family for 3 years now and she didn’t really remember about being an orphan before. She slightly forgot this important fact.

“Ok then… Im Yoona… now let’s go to your class.”

The homeroom teacher said this but when he looked for Yoona at the place where Yoona stood before, he didn’t see her there.

“MOM!!! MOM!!!”

Little Yoona exclaimed. She was running, chasing her stepmother who was almost at the school main gate.

“MOM!!!”

She shouted and her mom finally heard it.

When her mom turned her body, Yoona was already so close and with just some more steps, Yoona hugged her mother.

“Don’t leave me alone…”

Little Yoona was crying.

“My stomach hurts mom… I want to go home with you now.”

Yoona reasoned out and her mom could only smile.

“Kekeke… aishhhh… kekeke… spoiled girl you are neh?”

Then they went home together after that.

The next day.

“My stomach really hurts mom… I don’t lie.” Little Yoona faked her tears and voice. 

“Aigooo… I don’t believe you my dear.” Mrs. Im kept dragging her stepdaughter.

“But mom… it really hurts… let’s go to the school tomorrow instead.” Yoona rebelled.

“You exactly said the same thing yesterday my dear. I won’t be deceived anymore and I don’t like being deceived… keke.” Mrs. Im teased Yoona. Yoona was lying actually. Her mother knew it. Well… Yoona was really shy to face the new environment. She was afraid that she wouldn’t get new friends.

“But…”

“Excuse me…” Yoona was interrupted by an old lady.

“I thought your daughter dropped it.” The old lady told Mrs. Im while handing her a headband.

“Ehhh… when did you drop it Yoona-yah?!” Mrs. Im took it and then she bowed saying “Thank you very much.”

Only then Yoona noticed that there was a boy who was tagging along with this old lady and what shocked her more was the boy talked to her.

“I never saw you before. Are you a new student?”

The boy asked.

Mrs. Im noticed that boy as well and she smiled. She got a brilliant idea.

“Neh… my daughter is a new student here. What’s your name?” Mrs. Im asked the boy.

“Donghae…”

“Ahhh… Donghae-ah… will you like to befriend with her? You see… she is a bit shy… keke.” Mrs. Im continued. Donghae’s grandmother smiled.

“Sure, I will.” Little Donghae quickly responded and he faced Yoona again. He added “Let’s go…”

He even invited Yoona to go together with him. Donghae’s grandmother and Donghae started walking and when Mrs. Im started walking as well, Yoona amazingly followed after.

Today was a special day for Yoona because it was the time she met Donghae for the first time. Yoona was really happy because Donghae was her classmate and to some extent, they sat side by side in the classroom. After all, it was always Donghae who could comfort her since the beginning.


**********

A/N

Ok... to summarize some mysterious characters in here so that you don't forget about them:
1. The girl in the first chapter who Yoona gave her umbrella to (She will be unveiled in the last chapter)
2. The girl with dark brown hair who overheard Nichkhun and Donghae's conversation (I think you should know who she is, I give a hint in this chapter kekeke, I mention the trait... keke)
3. Eunhyuk (Hmmm... he actually doesn't have much relationship with Yoona kekeke at this point... I mean.. yeah... you should just wait until you know who he really is kekeke, is he a demon or an angel? you'll know it later)
4. Jessica (Same with Eunhyuk, doesn't really have any relationship with Donghae, she just need to be there in the story... is she a demon or an angel? you'll know it later)
5. The tanned-girl (you should have known her... next chapter will reveal her name)
6. Jung Sooyeon (she will appear in some later chapters of the story kekeke)
7. Lee Hyukjae (same with Sooyeon... ;p)

Other things:
8. Yoona is between Life and Death now... she is coma in the hospital and her soul is in heaven... ^_^ so the question will be... will she find the happiness in heaven (and then go back to her life)? ^_^
9. The boy who Yoona always mentioned in previous chapter is Taemin... Yoona doesn't know the his name so that's why she addressed her with "the boy" kekekeke... well... is Taemin really safe??? hmmmm... let's see later.

And I hope you get the meaning of the title now...

Donghae gets his CHANCE
Yoona is in HEAVEN
They are looking for their HAPPINESS

Nahhh... comments are always loved and sorry for any mistake there... kekeke. Hope you enjoy it... Thanks everyone.

 

 
Btw, do you guys read my first fic??? The Liar(s)??? Just want to know... ;D