Meeting an old friend~

Acting like nothing is wrong~

 

 

Unknown Guy P.O.V

 

Okay. In the first second I sit in the boss’s office, talking about making a continuation of the drama and in next second I get a call from my manager to hurry to the company and meet with him and the boys -__-‘ So I had to finish the meeting, apologize, say that I’ll think about it and so on, and then hurry away. BUT! Then I run into a girl in the elevator which, of course, stops me… great -___-‘
“YAH YOUR ERT! GET OF HER!” one of her friends screamed and pulled me off while another helped the girl I rambled into up. I made big eyes.
“U-Uki!? Is that you!?” I asked when I recognized the yelling girl. She gaped.
“Y-Yoochun oppa!?!” she screamed, now looking really happy, and hugged me, “I haven’t seen you for AGES!” I chuckled and hugged her back before pulling away.
“I know! I haven’t seen you either!” Uki laughed and looked at the girls. When she saw the girl I had rambled into fixing her clothes, Uki looked back at me.
“Why were you in a hurry? You usually see where you run!” she said a bit reproaching. I sighed.
“My manager called me and told me to hurry a half hour ago but I was stuck in a meeting and… yeah…” Uki nodded, then looked back at the girls.
“You’re okay?” I asked the girl I ran down. She nodded slowly, not looking at me. The other girl just stared… creeper O.o’ Uki laughed.
“Oh, forgot to present you guys, huh? Well, Yoochun, this is Alex Lee and Kim Chowoon. Better known as sisters of Donghae and Kangin!” The girl, Alex, blushed when I looked at her. Uki laughed. “Alex is a Cassiopeia,” she said while Alex exclaimed ‘YAH, Uki!’ I smiled to her. I noticed that the girl, Chowoon, still was looking down. Her name reminded me about someone… but I couldn’t put a finger on who… well, a lot of girls could be named Kim Chowoon, right? x) But then…
“Wait, does Kangin have a sister?” I asked. Uki nodded happy.
“A half sister and you’re looking at her! Kim Chowoon, can’t you atleast look at him?” Chowoon shook her head. Hmprf. -__-‘
“Why have I never heard about her before?” I asked curious. Okay, manager hyung could wait five minutes extra, couldn’t he?
“Because she grew up at her father in the states,” Uki said and shrugged. Chowoon sent Uki a reproachful gaze and pouted.
“Uki! You don’t have to tell everybody!” Uki laughed.
“You’ve finally decided to return! Of course I have to! That’s my job!” By looking at Chowoon I started realizing… I did know her, didn’t I? Or… I knew her years ago… I think…
“Where did you live? In the states I mean?” I asked quietly. She bit her lip and finally looked at me.

Cho P.O.V

 

He finally remembered, didn’t he? Or else he wouldn’t look at me with that gaze…
“I think you know,” I mumbled and looked down again. I would lie if I said that I wasn’t happy to see him. But… I was a kind of mad at him too~ :/ HE FREAKING LEFT ME! TT.TT’
“Fairfax… right?” he said. I sighed and nodded.
“Yeah… didn’t you have something to hurry to? I’m not important anyways,” I said, got up and started walking away. Okay, I didn’t know exactly why I said that but it felt relieving in a kind of way.
“Cho! What have I told you about walking away when people want to talk to you? Aish, this girl!?” Uki scolded and pulled me back. She looked from me to Yoochun.
“Feel to explain?” she asked with a lifted eyebrow. Yoochun looked at me.
“Cho… she was my best friend when I lived in the states… even with the big ,” he said, “we were always together…” The guy was still looking at me, while I was trying to avoid him… can I mention that I fail at avoiding people? O.o’
“And why is she mad with you? She obviously is,” Uki said and sent me a gaze. I sneered.
“Because… I stopped contacting her,” Yoochun mumbled, “when I got famous… I didn’t wanted her to get involved in all that, sooo…”
“You left me after you kissed me,” I hissed annoyed over that he forgot that little detail. Jerk.
“You kissed her!?” Alex exclaimed, then held her hands against when we all looked at her, “sorry!”
“I… I did… the day before… the day before I left,” he mumbled embarrassed. I sighed.
“Look Yooch. It’s the past now,” I bit my lip, “w-we’re both moved on… we got new friends and a new life… let’s just… forget it all…”
“Then eat dinner with me tonight! I wanna talk things out,” he said suddenly. Did he even listen to everything I just got out of my mouth!? =.=’
“Yoochun, I don’t think that it’ll be a good-”
“She’ll be there!” Uki rudely interrupted me -.-‘ Did she plan to drag me there? ‘Cause I wasn’t going!

“Uki! I’ll decide that by myself!” I snapped. She just ‘tsch’-ed at me.

“She’ll be there,” Alex repeated and smirked. Hey, Alex! I thought you would be on my side here! T__T You can’t trust anyone in this crazy and rude world… maybe I should just lock me in, home at the apartment? Yeah, great idea! Now I just needed to get away from Uki and Alex…
“Where?” Uki asked Yoochun. He looked at me when he answered with those lovely eyes.
“At xxx? I’ll be there at 7pm!” Uki nodded and smiled big. I scowled.
“I’m sorry Yoochun, but… but I’d planned to…” find an excuse… QUICKLY! “…have a night alone…” Did those words seriously came out of my mouth? Bad excuse -.-‘ Jeez, Cho, you really start at making excuses!
“You can have that tomorrow! Now Yoochun, hurry to your meeting! I promise that Cho will be there tonight!” Yoochun smiled gently to me, looked at Uki and nodded.
“Thanks Uki… I have to hurry now, I’ll see you!” And then the jerk was gone.

 

Alex P.O.V

 

I can’t believe that I a few seconds ao faced Yoochun! Like, the old member of DBSK Yoochun! I know, Yunho was my bias and all, but I was still glad because of the fact that I just had been able to talk to Yoochun x)
“Now-now… let’s just forget all about the laundry and go shopping! Alex, our girl needs some clothes for toniiiiiight!” Uki sang. I laughed. An excuse for Uki to go shopping…
“Uki, you can’t decide who I’m going to be with or where I’m going to be tonight! I’m older than you after all!” Cho said scowling. Uki just ‘tsch’-ed at her again.
“Alex is my unnie too? But I still treat her as a friend I want to make the right decisions in the end, right? And see where she is; together with Kyuhyun and all!” I blushed.
“Like I think that’s okay! Uki, you seriously need to learn how to respect people sometimes!”
“And you have always respected your olders?” Uki said with her ‘sweet&innocent’-voice. Those words made Cho kind of speechless. Oh, touché xD

“What’s going on here? Siwon send me out to find you,” a voice said. We all turned around and saw Yunho stand in his y uniform. D’aaaaaw <3
“We’re just talking oppa!” Uki said smiling, “and now we’re leaving. It’s time for shopping!”
“It isn’t!” Cho said, “aish Uki, I wanna go home! You didn’t let me get home yesterday, today I decide!” Uki rolled her eyes.
“Then we’ll go with you! Then I can find some clothes in your wardrobe,” she smirked. I laughed and noticed that Yunho sent me a curious gaze.
“Aleeeex? What is going on?” he asked. I blushed.

“Yunho! Don’t use your influence on poor Alex!” Uki exclaimed laughing and hitted him playfully. 

___

A/N: OKAY!~ I just got a new idea... and it wasn't the meeting with Yoochun~ ^_^<3 Mwuhahaha! XD Well, I hope that you liked it!