Josh...

Acting like nothing is wrong~

 

 

Cho P.O.V

 

Someone poked my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes, yawning and looking straight to Youngwoon’s face. He smiled and made sign for me to remove the earplugs. I did that.
“What are you listening to?” he asked and lifted my feet so he could sit there, then placed them on his lap. I smiled to him and looked at the iPod.
“DBSK’s Love Bye Love,” I said. He lifted an eyebrow.
“DBSK fan?” he asked. I shrugged.
“Kind of… but it’s… yeah…”
“Who do you like!?!” he asked. I laughed and pushed his shoulder lightly.
“None of your business oppa!” I sang. He pouted and then found an envelope and handed it to me.
“Why don’t you want to tell me anything anymore?” he asked, “it’s really many money you need!” I sighed and laid my hand on his, while closing my hand harder around the envelope.
“It’s about my past…” I mumbled. He lifted an eyebrow again.
“DBSK too?” he asked. I hesitated, then nodded. He made big eyes. I bit my lip.
“It’s a long story… and I really don’t want to think about it right now…” He nodded slowly.

 

Uki P.O.V

 

“So let me get this straight… you says that some American guys pulled a gun against Cho and now she asked Kangin for a lots of money!?” I asked Eunhyuk who nodded serious.
“I do! And I’m really worried Uki… I didn’t understand all they said that night but I’m sure that it’s two things who has something with each other to do!” I nodded. Definitely.
“And what is your suggestion?” I asked. He sighed.
“Why do you think I came to you miss?” he asked, “one. You understand English! And two, you’re the smartest girl I know! You should have a plaaaaaaan!” He pouted. I smiled a bit.
“Then it’s good I have one, huh?” I smirked. He looked at me with big, kind of happy eyes.
“Uki knows best!” he said a little laughing, “what’s your plan?”

 

Cho P.O.V

 

“Kangin, be careful!”
“Don’t hurt yourself!”

“If you get killed I’ll kill you, araso!?”

Oh those boys… cared a lot for my brother! Kind of sweet wasn’t it? I think I would be just like them if I weren’t that effing nervous for tonight. What if they shot me anyways? Or my dad? Or one of the boys? If any I actually cared about got hurt, someone was going to die. And I meant that seriously, not like so many other people who always threatened to kill people because of something stupid. I knew how to use a gun.
“Well… take care of my sister for me, okay?” I heard Youngwoon say and pull me out of my thoughts. I forced a smile to him.
“Oppa, I can perfectly take care of myself…” I said, “I’m not a little girl anymore!” He chuckled and pulled me into a hug, just so I could hear him whisper, “Don’t do anything stupid!” in my ear. I nodded slowly and hugged him back before I pulled away. He waved to all of us before he left us alone… I sighed, looking after him as long time as possible. Then someone suddenly laid his arm around me. I looked up and saw Jungsu look at me.
“So… what are you going to do tonight?” he asked a bit sad. I bit my lip.
“I… I’m going to meet someone,” I mumbled. He tilted his head.
“The ones you owe money? Kangin told me about it…” I bit my lip.
“Yeah… but… they don’t like meeting new people so they asked me to c-come alone…” Jungsu looked suspicious at me.
“Sure? It’s damn many money, Cho. They aren’t… you know… out on something? Or…” I shook my head.
“I’m sure oppa. Don’t think a about it,” I sent him a nervous smile before I removed his hand and looked at everybody.
“I’ll just walk home… see you tomorrow,” I waved my hand, turned around and started walking. In the moment I turned around the corner, I started walking faster, and I half-ran when I reached my apartment. It was already past dinnertime and if I knew those guys right, they hated to wait to long. Always had more than one business in one night… I sighed, remembering old stuff. I was the one who sometimes sent guys like them out… in my past…

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

“Where are you taking my Uki!?” Donghae whined when I had started dragging Uki with me. I turned around and smiled to the pouting fish. Uki rolled her eyes.
“We’re just going for a walk…” she said, went to him, got on her toes and kissed the tip of his nose. Now I rolled my eyes.
“Uuuuuuukiiiiii! We have something to… ya’ knooooow?” I said. She nodded and went to me again. I stuck out my tongue against Donghae before I took Uki’s hand and we started running. Not exactly the same way as Cho had went, but another, just to reach her apartment same moment as her. Uki laughed.
“You know, you’re a dead monkey when Donghae get his hands on you, right?!” she said and sat down a bit away from the apartment so we could see when Cho leaved. I sat down beside her, laughing.
“I love to mess a bit with him,” I said. She chuckled.

 

Cho P.O.V

 

I. Was. Shaking. Do you wanna know why?! Because I sat at the club, drinking a cola, looking through the door all time. First, I see Uki and Eunhyuk enter. So I try to hide, and luckily they don’t see me. Then, a bunch of those guys arrive, including the two from the other day. And then, when they sit at a table, ordering beers, I recognize him. Like the guy, I’d fled away from. My ex. Leader of the gang I used to be a big part of… they all started looking around and then, the tall guy from the other night sees me and whisper something to my ex… and he sees me and wave me to come. And the rest looks against me. I sank. I was freaking shaking! Uf, and just came to think of it… if Uki and Eunhyuk sees this and tries to help me, my dad… no, he isn’t. He just isn’t… I got up and went to them, bowing my head. Someone smirked.
“Arrrrrh… my lovely Cho,”he said. I looked against him.
“Taking a vacation Josh?” I almost spitted. He smiled scornfully.
“Kind of. And then I just wanted to see my princess-”
“Don’t call me that!” I took the chair one of the buys just left on Josh’s signal, “I’m not your girl anymore… find another one to ,” he made those ‘tsk-tsk’ sounds and waved his hand when one of the other boys pulled out his gun. I stiffened. I just forgot rule number one; never insult the leader. Like… NEVER!
“Sweet, sweet Cho… this isn’t you, and you know it,” he said. I lifted an eyebrow when he found something in his pocket. Drugs. Of course… he made a gesture which said ‘want any?’ I shook my head and found the envelope with money from my pocket.
“Just take your damn money,” I said and was on my way up when the guus on each side of me pulled me down.

Eff.

“Sit,” Josh ordered, “I wasn’t finish with you yet!” I scowled and crossed my arms.
“Make it short,” I hissed.

___

A/N: Arrrh, ex-boyfriend... What do you think will happen next? x)