Truth to be told~

Acting like nothing is wrong~

 

 

Alex P.O.V

 

“Why aren’t Cho safe!?!” Leeteuk asked immediately, “Uki, stop ignoring me!” Uki looked at Leeteuk.
“Uki, I beg you… don’t say anything,” Cho said soft, “p-please…”
“Then you and I gotta have a little talk,” Uki said, “if not, I’ll tell the boys and Alex everything!” Cho sank. She looked splitted. I bit my lip.
“I think we need a girls night,” I said, “to get closer to each other…” Did I just say that!? O__O’ Uki looked at me and smirked.
“I like the way you’re thinking Alex! Let’s do it!” Cho looked scared, Leeteuk and the other boys all started protesting when Uki dragged Cho with her to Uki’s room. I looked at the boys.
“Well… guess I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said nervously just as Uki yelled “ALEX LEE! IT WAS YOUR IDEA SO COME IN HERE RIGHT NOW!” I kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek before I hurried to the room where Cho sat on the bed, still tearing. Okay, I felt awful for saying that, but I don’t think the boys should know anyways. As much as I loved them, as much did I knew that they really couldn’t help a girl when she was like that… Super Idiots!
“Cho… please tell me who they were and what they want,” Uki said soft and sat down beside her. Cho looked at me when I sat on the other side, then looked at Uki and then looked down.
“Tell us Cho… we only want to help you,” I said.
“C-can I bo-borrow you phone first?” she asked and looked up, “m-my nee-needs battery…” Uki nodded immediately and handed Cho her phone.

 

Cho P.O.V

 

I slowly typed the number. I know, it wasn’t a Korean number, it was American… but I had to!
“Hello? Who am I talking to?” a well-known voice asked after I’d only waited a second. I sighed in relief.
“James! I-it’s me, C-Cho…” I said, “i-is my dad with y-you?”
“Cho? What’s wrong!?” he said. I sighed, don’t know what to answer.
“I… I met J-Josh… please, let me talk to appa…”
“O-of course… wait a second!” then I heard him yell my dad’s name and hand it over.
“Cho, it’s me. You met Josh!?!” he said. I nodded, although he couldn’t see it.
“N-neh… and h-he’ll maybe k-kill you b-because that so-someone f-followed me…” I said, sending Uki a glare. She looked apologizing at me before I continued, “appa, h-he’ll kill y-you! Be c-careful…”
“What did he want this time?” my dad asked. I sighed, drying my tears away.
“Money… I b-borrowed from Youngwoon,” I mumbled, not stammering so much anymore.
“How much?”
“I… ten t-thousand American…”
“YOU BORROWED TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS FROM YOUR BROTHER!?! Why didn’t you just call me, Cho!?!”
“Because… I promised you last time that it was the end…” I noticed that Uki and Alex both sat stiff and starred at me. Greaaaaat…

“I don’t care, Cho! You know, I don’t care helping you if it means…”
“I’m sorry daddy…” I interrupted, “but it’s your money… I owe you so much already…”

“You don’t owe me anything, okay? Cho, I do this because I love you…”
“And I try to keep you out of it because I love you!”
“Cho!”

“Dad!”
“Aish… this girl…” he mumbled. I sighed.
“Sorry daddy… just… watch out in the nearest future, araso? I don’t wanna lose you…”
“Araso Cho… look, I’m so sorry, but I really have to go and-”
“It’s okay!” I smiled a bit, “U-Uki and Alex wants a girls night anyways…”
“Who are they?” He sounded curious! ^_^’ Subject-chance! O.o’
“Uki is Siwon’s sister and Alex is Donghae’s,” I answered, looking at the girls.

 

Uki P.O.V

 

“Thanks,” Cho said when she handed me back my phone, “my needed battery…” I just nodded silently. Listening to the whole conversation between Cho and her father… in some kind of way it touched me. I hadn’t realized how much Cho actually had fought in her past, and which kind of things she could have been through, hadn’t I? Aish, Uki… -___-‘ Cho sighed.
“I… I think it’s time for me to tell you,” she mumbled, “but I won’t promise I’ll tell you anything…” She bit her lip. I noticed that Alex sent me a gaze when Cho looked down again.
“We’ll listen, Cho…” I said. Cho nodded slowly.
“I… the guy you met today Uki… his name is Josh Anderson. He is… we started dating when I was around fourteen years old. I was a girl without any friends, unsure on myself, fragile, an easy offer for bulliying. Josh was… sweet, he was kind, he was older and people respected him… he was hot, a gentleman… he was EVERYTHING!” Cho looked up, “you know… the guy every girl wants to be with… he was like that! Or… I thought so…” she bit her lip before she continued. “After some months I started realizing his world. I found out who he was, and I still stayed with him. He fascinated me… He wasn’t like the others… he was a… a g-gangleader…” she sank. I made big eyes. Cho had been with a gangleader!? O.O’ 
“But you stayed with him?” Alex said quietly. Cho nodded.
“I did… and I learned fast how to deal with drugs, how to fight without weapons and how to use a gun… as a gang-leaders girlfriend you get a lots of respect and power, and I enjoyed that. I… soon I was the one who advised Josh to what he should do, and I often heard people say that… I was the unofficial leader…” I saw a little emotionless smile on her face, “but… have you two ever heard about… gang-wars?” Cho looked at me and Alex. We both nodded. Cho sighed. “A gang-war is not someone Josh wanted me into… he always told me to stay home with my best friend, Bella… and a day, we decided to sneak after them anyways… we were tired of being held back. We were the ones who learned the newbies to fight, so why the hell should we sit home and pretend that nothing was going on? We wanted to be there!” Cho’s expression showed anger. She seemed… I don’t know… “I don’t know what happened inside our heads. Maybe was it because we wasn’t high on something at that time, ‘cause when we started seeing what happened there, not hear about it like we used to, but seeing it with our own eyes…”she sank, “we both realized how… wrong it was. When a guy we an hour earlier had talked to and laughed with got shot and we couldn’t do anything, Bella turned around and looked at me with serious eyes… I remember it… like it was yesterday…” Cho’s eyes started turning teary. I laid my arm around her, comforting her. Cho took a deep breath. “She said… Let’s get out of this… we shouldn’t be a part of this anymore, should we Cho!? We’re better than that!... and that was her last words… she got shot…” Cho looked at me with blank eyes, then Alex. “The next day I went home and finally told my dad and James everything… and they helped me… they helped me paying back… you can’t get out of a gang without paying a lot of money…” she sank. “The… the first months was the hardest… no drugs, isolation from everybody… but the thought of Bella kept me away from Josh and his friends…”
“How long…?” Alex whispered and took Cho’s hand. Cho sighed.
“I was with Josh in six years… it’s a year and a half since I left him and some weeks ago I finished paying off my debt… or I thought so…”
“The money you borrowed from Kangin,” Alex whispered. Not a question. Cho nodded.
“I really wanted to tell him… but I’m afraid that he would try finding these guys and beat them up,” she bit her lip. I smiled a bit. She knew Kangin as well as I did. Even when they hadn’t grew up together.
“What do you wanna do now?” I asked. Cho sighed.
“I’ll wait… and hope Josh just leaves and never interfere our lives again…” I nodded. 

___

A/N: UPDATE!!! Sorry for letting you guys wait ~ I've been busy >.<' And I'll probably be it the whole week since I have a wierd school-week... like tomorrow I have to make a German-act the whole day, and I seriously at English >.<' But let me see if I can update :) //xMiaNi