Heart Confession

My Sister Is A Princess?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7- Heart confession

“I Heard you had a crush on Byun Joohyun. Why is everyone near me is related to that Byun Joohyun. What is she good at? Painting? Running? Swimming? Dancing? I went to professionals okay?” Hyeyeon said annoyed while drunk. Jong Suk and Hyeyeon decided to ‘celebrate’ their friendship and they went to a random food stalls beside the streets and drank some alcohol and ate rice cakes. “Joohyun is a unique girl that you rarely met. She’s beautiful, nice, quiet and...” JongSuk stopped. “And...” Hyeyeon waited for him. She took a glass of alcohol and drank it till the last drop. “And she’s a wonderful girl. Angel~” Jong Suk said. He took the empty bottle and put it back. “Ahjumma. I need  a bottle of bir here.” Jong Suk ordered. “Cancel his order. Lee Jong Suk, what are you doing? Son Hyeyeon, you’re not a good alcohol drinker. Wear your jacket and let’s go home.” Baekhyun appeared from nowhere. “I want to celebrate. Let’s have some more fun,” Hyeyeon said and swung to the left and right. “Yeah!!!” Jongsuk continued.

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun took Hyeyeon’s left wrist and dragged her to his car. He technically threw Hyeyeon to the front seat. He went to the driver’s seat. As Baekhyun started driving, he looked at Hyeyon she was sleeping soundly. Baekhyun sighed. He’s not angry at all but he searched Hyeyeon everywhere in the hospital.“Stop causing trouble. Sometimes I think you’re a burden to me.” Baekhyun said. He continued focusing on the road. Hyeyeon who was right beside him opened her eyes a little and closed her eyes back and a drop of tear fell.

When they reached home, as Baekhyun tried to carry Hyeyeon, she opened her eyes widely and walked. Baekhyun just looked at her actions. When she was about to stumble, Baekhyun ran to help her but she refused.

In Hyeyeon’s room, she sobbed. She’s not sad because of Baekhyun’s scold but she was a burden to him. Did she like Baekhyun? Yes. Since the sudden hug that Baekhyun gave to her. Did she regret to be Byun Joo hyun? Never. If this never happened, Hyeyeon will ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter