Run

My Sister Is A Princess?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2- Run

"You've been shopping Princess Hyeyeon. Aren't the things we bought to you is enough? Your chamber is fuller than your mother's" King Taeyong said. Queen Jae Yeon nodded her head agreeing with what her husband’s words. "I have nothing to do in this castle. Maybe all the girls in Korea is jealous of me but I'm more jelous of them. They have freedom but what do I have maids and butlers plus a title, PRINCESS OF SOUTH KOREAN. How fun? Cut the crap!" Hyeyeon said and crossed her arms. "Princess Hyeyeon, where did you learn this rude attitude? Mind your tounge please." Queen Jae Yeon said. Hyeyeon stood up and bowed to her 'parents'. She went to her room. In her room, she cried. She took her phone opened an application called 'QA-PS'. She tapped her fingers on the keypad. 'What must I do if my parents keep nagging me?' the answer: 'Go and live your life.' "That's right. Live my life" Hyeyeon said and wiped the remain tears on her cheek.

 

10 years later...

 

"Don't forget to bring her home as soon as possible" Grandma Byun said. Baekhyun nodded his head and went to fetch her sister out of jail.

"Is everything ready?" Hyeyeon said to Jungkook. "Yes of course. At last, we will do our plan that we've been planning for ten years. Did you must finish your studies actually? Sorry, you already finished them." Jung kook teased Hyeyeon. "Hahaha..Okay..come on" Hyeyeon said and they sneeked out of the castle.

 

"Yah! Byun Joohyun! Here!" Baekhyun shouted as he saw Joohyun across the road. She smiled and Baekhyun returned the smile. "Come on. Let's go home" Baekhyun said. Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter