LEE JONG SUK

My Sister Is A Princess?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6- Lee Jong Suk

“Is it my fault? I think I just have a look. Hello! I’m Son Hyeyeon. A PRINCESS!  Then he left me alone in a psyco floor. Nappeun namja” Hyeyeon mumbled. “I think you’re a psycho. Talking alone” A voice spoke. Hyeyeon turned around to see the face of the ‘voice’. She saw a tall, good-looking, well-clothed man and surely one of the doctors there. “Excuse me” Hyeyeon said, pissed. “Who are you?” Hyeyeon asked to the stranger. The guy walked to Hyeyeon and faced her until their face are only inches away probably 5 inches. “I’m Lee Jong Suk.” He said but suddenly, “Yes, Doctor Lee. You may step aside. You don’t need to face someone’s face just to introduce yourself.” Hyeyeon saw Baekhyun walking to them. Lee Jong Suk chuckled and stepped aside. “I just examined the face of this beautiful lady that looks really like my patient. B.Y.U.N J.O.O H.Y.U.N” he said. “Yes she looks exact but she’s not. What brought you here?” Baekhyun said. “Just telling you that your sister’s disease are spreading little by little. I came just to inform that but her heart rate is still normal.” JongSuk said. Baekhyun sighed heavily. He walked away leaving Lee Jong Suk and Hyeyeon alone.

“Alone at last!” Jong Suk shouted in excitement. But suddenly his phone rang. “Hello. What?! I’ll be right there as soon as possible.” Jong Suk said. He winked at Hyeyeon and walked away. After about 5 metres, Jong Suk turned around and raised his phone. “Call Me!”. He said loudly and turned back. Suddenly Hyeyeon phone vibrated. She took out her phone and read it.

‘We’ll meet again soon. Nice to meet you Son Hyeyeon!’

“How did he get my number?” Hyeyeon asked herself and walked to Baekhyun’s office. “Who’s the previous doctor?” Hyeyeon asked. “Lee Jong Suk. A cardiorologist. My sister’s doctor. Had a crush on my sister since middle school so I tried to protect my sister from him but how lucky that my sister is forced to be he’s patient.” Baekhyun groaned. Hyeyeon nodded her head and stood up to walk away after getting some of information about that handsome doctor. “Sorry Hyeyeon! About just now” Baekhyun said clearly. Hyeyeon smiled and waved her hand but still facing her back to him. “Apology accepted. Bye!” She said and walked out.

“Grandma, I want to eat chicken sausage.” Jungkook pouted. Grandma took a glance at the sausage. “It looks fancy for a village woman.” Grandma said making Jungkook grabbed her arm. “You’re not a village woman. Just try a bit. You will love it. Please”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter