Visit

My Sister Is A Princess?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5-Visit

 

“Joohyun-ah, how about you follow your brother to his work place. You must haven’t seen it yet right?” grandma said making Baekhyun choked. “Eat slowly Baekhyun.” Grandma patted his back. She gave Baekhyun a glass of water and he drank it. “Yeay!!!” Joohyun cheered. Baekhyun glared at Joohyun. “I want to follow too” Jungkook said. “You’re not going anywhere mister. You must follow me to the supermarket to buy groceries.”Grandma said. Jungkook jaws dropped. “But grandma...” Jungkook said. Grandma took his left ear and twisted it making Jungkook yelped in pain. “I already said no BUTs” Grandma said. “Okay-okay.” Jungkook said and grandma let go. Jungkook rubbed his ear. “Grandma. Pain... I’m the youngest here.”Jungkook pouted. “Owh really. Take this” Grandma fed a handful of rice with chilli paste which is extremely spicy. Jungkook’s eyes turned watery. But he swallowed it and drank a glass of cold water. “Grandma!”. Everyone laughed. “Get ready well. There’s many nice-looking doctors there. Choose one.” Grandma said. “No can do. I don’t want any of my colleagues be one of my in-law. No!” Baekhyun said. “I want! My future husband. My bussiness. Not yours.” Hyeyeon answered. “Your husband is still my lil brother-in-law. It’s one of my bussiness.” Baekhyun attacked back. “But I’m the one who’s going to marry him. Not you” Hyeyeon answered as a feed back. Baekhyun gave up. “Stubborn.”

 

“Which hospital you work?” Hyeyeon asked when they were on their way to the hospital. “Myungwoo Hospital.” Baekhyun said calmly. When they reached the hospital, Hyeyeon followed Baekhyun to his office. His office is at the highest floor, Psyciatry Floor. There, Hyeyeon could see many people were lock in and looked miserable. Some were knocking doors like crazy. Frightening~ Some were like psycos cause they were s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter