The Start

My Sister Is A Princess?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1-The start

 

Baek's POV

 

" I charge Byun Joohyun for killing and murderer. In jail for 10 years." the judge said ' tok. tok'. I looked down. Grandmother cried hard and grandfather patted her back, comforting her. Joohyun looked cool and she just looked at everyone blankly. I can't believe that Joohyun would do something bad. I'm very disappointed with her but time had pass. There's no turning back. 10 years. I sighed.

 

Hyeyeon's POV

 

" I want to go out!" I screamed in my room after being grounded by my parents for sneeking out. " Mrs Yoon! Get me out of here!" I screamed again. " Sorry Your Highness. I can't," Mrs Yoon said from outside of my room. I threw myself on my bed. What a boring day! Go to school, study, go home, lunch, study, excercise, dinner, internet and sleep! My routine for everyday.

 

Baekhyun 's POV

 

" I'm very disappointed with you Byun Joohyun. How could you? I do everything for you. You just waste your grades, Joohyun by killing." I said at Joohyun that just stare at her fingers. She looked up

blankly. " Could you stop your mumbles! She deserves to die. She said that I'm a stupid and useless  orphan. She also threaten me to tell everyone that I'm an orphan!," she answered and her voice tone  got higher. I know the pain being a tease but killing people is not the right thing. " Yes! You're an orphan! But you're not as stupid as her! I'm also an orphan! People tease me! A lot! But you just have to go with the flow!" I snapped back at her. She stood up angrily and ran to her cell followed by an officer. Looks like visit number one was a failure.

 

" Hello. Jungkook! As always, I need help," Hyeyeon whined at her friend on her phone. " What is it? Bags? Clothes? Jewels? Shoes? List all of them. I can help you to buy, Your Highness" Jungkook

answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter