Not More Than Tonight

Little Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cause I listen to 'Toothbrush' these days and this popped up

-----

Not More Than Tonight

 

Taeyeon was half-drunk. Intentionally.

She had just exited the bar where her company dinner took place in to celebrate their major contract agreement. As the Director, she managed to sneak out and let everyone to dive further into the noisy and high night.

She slipped a little as she was looking for her car key and tonight’s heels might sprained her ankle if there wasn’t a pair of hands steadied her.

“Careful there, Taeyeon-ssi”, her assistant said.

A strain of blonde hair covered Taeyeon’s face and she batted it away. “Here”, she handed the thing that almost made her trip, “Drive me”

The hands still lingered on her elbow, Taeyeon didn’t mind and let them guided her unsteady steps to her black BMW i8, a handsome and hot hybrid but eco-friendly sport car. She the metallic body and felt the sturdiness, “I waited 2 years to buy her”

“She’s a lady”, answered her assistant as helping Taeyeon to get in the car. She walked towards another door and carefully planted herself on the driver seat.

Taeyeon rested her head on the head rest, facing to her left. “It turns me on”, she said as her assistant put her hands on the grey leather steering wheel, “doesn’t you?”

The said hands lightly dragged themselves around the wheel, feeling the material and textures. Taeyeon felt her thighs twitched in an instant. “I feel dominating”, the hands owner said.

Taeyeon hummed and kept her eyes locked on the delicate and long fingers, “Good.”

“Your seatbelt, Taeyeon-ssi”, the soft voice snapped her out from her own head. Before she could react, a body was already stretched across her.

Taeyeon could smell the cigarette smoke inside the bar, and a sweet familiar perfume behind. She followed the bare shoulder in front of her, up to the neck line and daringly, softly inhaled.

The body jerked of surprised and quickly buckled up the seat beside her to return to her own and did the same with the seatbelt. Hands quickly moved to the car key and activated it. The engine roared beautifully as it was back to life. It crawled out from the parking area and soon conquered the night road with the crescent moon hung high on a dark sparkling sky.

Somehow tonight looked so much nicer and Taeyeon wondered had it been like that for all these years? The city was still living in spite of the late hours, the street and buildings lights breathed air to the night, and the moving vehicles gave motion and dynamic to it. All reflected and see-through from Taeyeon’s tinted window. With her elbow on the window glass and her palm supported her blonde head, she posed like she was in a deep-thought whilst her mind was actually preoccupied with lust she felt towards the woman beside her.

“Where to, Taeyeon-ssi?”, as if she knew Taeyeon didn’t think at all, she asked.

“Your place, Sunny”, Taeyeon turned her head to fixated her eyes on the face line of her assistant. Soft brown hairs were tucked neatly behind her ear. A small silver earring hung on her ear and sparkled when there was light. Taeyeon traveled to brown orb behind contact lens and reminded of how the glasses suited Sunny more, made her more ily smart. She jumped to Sunny’s lips as the later spoke.

“I could drive you home and took a taxi”, Sunny took a quick glance at Taeyeon and back to road.

“It’s a good night, Sunny. I don’t want to go home”

This time Sunny looked at Taeyeon much longer. She made a turn which Taeyeon knew was the opposite way of her apartment. Would Sunny really drive to her apartment?

The engine hummed eagerly as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter