Bucket List

Little Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Short, simple and light :)

Use a writing prompt cause Dandyu is now almost at the size of an microorganism. And I just can't seem to finish and stick with a story.

 

 

--------------------------

 

Bucket List  

“How long do I have?” Taeyeon asked. Hands clasped, sweating.

“Not long.”

Taeyeon sighed. She lost count of how many times she had been visiting this white room, even its smell now was so familiar.

“Doesn’t matter. I’ll spending my time here tomorrow anyway.” Taeyeon sat up from the bed and headed to the only window in the room, hoping to get fresh air. It was closed.

“Taeyeon, you should rest.”

“I don’t want to.”

If she didn’t have much time, would a rest make a difference?

“Dr.Lee… could I just call you Sunny? Sunny, I have a bucket list,” Taeyeon said, ”But with my condition, I don’t think I’ll manage to fulfill them all.”

“What is that?”

Taeyeon took a breath, she returned to the bed and sat down. Across her, Sunny was writing and calm.

“I want to receive a letter from Hogwarts,” Taeyeon mentioned the first list she thought of, “I wonder if magic could cure my sickness.”

“Okay.”

Taeyeon stared at the corner of the ceilings, imagining that it was boundless. “Then, I want to meet SNSD, ride the scariest roller coaster in the world…” Taeyeon kept on mentioning the lists, until it got to the very last one.

“I want to...” Taeyeon hesitated. “I have someone that I want to go on a dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter