A Bartender's Service

Little Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cause Sunny and Taeyeon were seen in dresses on Hawaii !

Enjoy~ *cheers*

 

--------------------

A Bartender's Service

 

It’s Friday night but early. I stand here on my post, waiting for anyone who calls for a drink. There aren’t many first timers here, the bar just has some regulars and early birds who are here to get more quiet and private times. But some are seeking for me and my companion before climbing in deeper into the club. I like that type, they leave me big tips and I just have to listen and making them drinks. Plus, most of them are good to look at and I get extra tips if I offer act of comforting. Not more than a kiss though. We all have reputations here.

Then the night is getting louder. People surge in more than leaving, who mostly are the already drunk early birds and we would take care of them by calling them cab (Extra charge from the service). And I think it would be another regular night of work before I notice you enter the club, blow past the bouncers, evoking the anger of living queue outside. Nevertheless, you keep clicking those high heels and move vivaciously, deserving those VIP entrance. You walk pass me and my bar, to a private cubicle of your little group of girls who are my regulars. Not only my eyes were on you, I could feel glances started to check you out. This nightclub isn’t for many, and you or your family got to be so damn rich to attain that VIP privilege and attracting these spoiled bastards who spend money on drinks as much as on their extravagant uniforms. I won’t back down though I’m only bartending behind my bar, wearing my plain white shirt.

I don’t know you but I saw you first. No one can steal you.

You are equipped with dangerous angel-like features. Shoulder-length, nice brown, silky hair become a frame for enchanting eyes, high nose, and full lips. Black short dress, opened at shoulder, showing snow-like skin, hugging mortal body and exhibiting all dangerous curves place like traps. It would be a sin if I lie that you’re not totally my style.

And I keep watching you, your move or how you act. Deciding if you have a place on my mind after tonight.

You don’t laugh excessively and spreading your appeal just enough. Crossing your legs and drag down your dress a little bit to maintain the mystery of what you keep under there but still attracting those who want to investigate the case. Your eyes glance mostly on your girls, though I know you’re still fully aware of some tempted eyes.

And how you dance make a reservation on my head. Your slow hip sways gained my attention; your body wave crashes to the shore of my self-control, the way you play with your hair get me all bothered and breathless. God damn it, I’m not sure what I’ll do after I got home and all relax on my bed tonight. And I’m just merely watching you.

You leave your dance partner and come to my direction. I told the other to cover up my order and serve you instead. You ask for a cocktail and I make you one. You were eyeing your victim, checking every detail on your imaginary checklist. I serve you the drink and you give me a guy’s name (the one you’re dancing with I suppose) and tell me the drink would be on his tab, unaware of how much I want to put it into mine. But I bat that intention aside. I don’t want you to notice me, yet. Let me be a good bartender, serving while observing you for a little while longer.

I tell my friends about you. They told me to be bold. Buy you drink, ask you dance. Then, let the night drive us wherever it goes. They say they’ll cover my position since it’s still early. I scoff away their idea as another order come. I’m not sure if I want to start trouble with you.

The perk for being a bartender is I already knew your name before you know mine. Lee Sunny, isn’t it? Tsk, But your number is hard to be obtained. Should I ask you directly? You’re just standing there; 2 steps away, enjoying the alcohol and another guy is already hitting on you.

He’s way too old for your taste. I can see your bored face but you still maintain chicness throughout conversation. I walk to your table, pretend to be busy, wiping the already clean utensils, collecting tips. The nightclub hasn’t crowded and it was still easy to eavesdrop.

He’s in his forty?

Hmm, art investor? Showing off his fortune, heh?

And I couldn’t help to scoffed at your bluntness, asking if he already had wife or children. Seems like your question misguides him, he says not to worry and you two could meet on his invested apartment. I’m surprised to see you ran your hands on his tie and lean forward, whispering something I couldn’t catch. You’re worth more than a mistress.

He responds you by getting up and walks away. His face is red. Is it anger? Or embarrassment? You handle him well.

And you nonchalantly continue your free drink which is almost empty. You’re interesting. I guess I’ll wait, then. I’m still figuring out what kind of girl you are. Definitely not a first timer and I already crossed sugar baby on my mental list.

It is harder to focus on my job with your presence. Your voice is as sweet as how your perfume smell, the gentleness with something hidden offered from your half -moon eyes when you smile, the ostentatious you scattered around with those grinning lips, the innocence look that was gone when someone asked you to dance. How many times I wish I wasn’t bartending. I could to not to, but I’m still not sure about you.

You dance with those guys, when I prefer girls. Sometimes, you dance with your girlfriends. But I’m not sure if you mean to attract more attention or it is your girl’s night out or..  you and I are alike.

And as more hours that I spent looking at you, my infatuation keeps climbing higher. I’m giving up on my idolization of you. I’m craving you now. I decided that it’s my last time of just merely looking at you. You’re worth a shot.

You just come back with a younger guy, good looking but not enough to make you go wild. He orders you a drink. And again I dutifully serve you one, along with my own. He orders you a margarita, but I notice you are more than a dance girl.

You’re classy. So, Sangria is my choice.

I leave you with two glasses and I’m satisfied to find your eyes on me when I attend someone else. Then, I see you gulp down the margarita in one shot and frankly my confidence is stepped, but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter