Chapter 8 - Minho your is mine! >:(

Our Fallen Guardian Angel

Byul's POV:

I woke up early in the morning and notice that I got a text from Jonghyun. 

 

From: Jonghyun oppa

To: Byul

Hey do you need a ride this morning? Text me when you wake up :)

 

To: Jonghyun oppa 

From: Byul

Hey Jonghyun oppa I'm awake. I'll let you know if I need a ride in a few ok thank you :)

 

I woke up to find that Kevin was no where to be found. I notice a note on the refrigerator and grabbed it.

 

Hey Byul I'm sorry I can't drive you today I have to go to work super early today. I hope you're not mad. Love you - Kevin

 

I pouted, now I have to make breakfast for myself. My phone rang.

 

To: Byul

From: Jonghyun

Hey you're up really early can I possibly come over?

 

I read the text three times before I finally understood what he meant. If Kevin knew I let a guy into our home without him agreeing, he would kill me. But I'm sure he'll understand, after all, it's my duty to help them.

 

I giggled to myself while I replied back.

 

To: Jonghyun

From: Byul

Sure! :) My apartment number is 4B. See you soon.

 

I should start making breakfast, maybe Jonhgyun is hungry.

 

Jonhgyun's POV: 

The minute I got her text I jumped up in joy. Minho who was wide awake gave me a weird look.

 

"Hey Minho, keep this a secret but I... Ummm... Byul... she really means something big to me..." Minho frown.

 

"Hyung you just met the girl yesterday! Don't tell me you guys are dating now?" 

 

"Sssshh!! Minho don't say that so loud you know Key's next door!"  I looked at Minho and he rolled his eyes.

 

"Does it even really matter to you Hyung? You rejected him already. And plus he said that he's done having feelings over you."

 

i tried to hold back my anger. "What the hells your problem Minho? Thanks for throwing it to my face! You don't think I ed up? I know I did!" I rushed out of the room and got out of the apartment.

 

Byul's POV: 

I was almost done when I heard someone knocking on my door. Must be Jonghyun. 

 

I smiled and walk to the door. When I opened it, there stood a sobbing Jonghyun.

 

"Oh my god what happened Jonghyun?" I pulled him inside and closed the door.

 

"K-Key does-doesn't ha-have the same fee-feelings for m-me any mo-more..."

 

I rapped my arms around him, giving him a huge hug. "No Jonghyun oppa, I doubt that is even remotely true." 

 

"B-But that's wha-what Minho to-told me..." I rolled my eyes, I have a bone to pick what that guy. 

 

"Listen," I said wiping his tears. "Whatever he said is not true ok."

 

"But..." I pushed him to the table. "No buts now sit down and eat with me ok. I'm sure you haven't eaten anything yet." He gave me a small smile and began to eat.

 

Minho I swear, you make Jonghyun cry one more time, I am personally going to. Kick. Your. .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Yay another chapter! :D

But it's short :(