Lunch, Fangirls, and..... SHINee?

Our Fallen Guardian Angel

The rest of my day was going good. I wish I had more classes with Taemin though, I haven't seen him since first

period. The bell for lunch rang.

 

I followed some of the students to the lunch room, I have no idea where it is.

 

I looked around the room searching for Taemin. Bingo! There he was sitting in the back of the lunch room.

"Hey Taemin."

 

"Oh hey Byul. How's your day going so far? Come, sit down." I sat down across from him. "It's been going good."

 

"You're not going to eat?" Taemin looked at me.

 

"Nah I don't like the school lunch food and I forgot to bring my own lunch."

 

He laughed. "You want some of my lunch?"

 

"Really?" Taemin is so nice!

 

"Sure." He gave me half of his lunch. "Here."

 

"Thanks Taemin." I took a bite and it tasted really good!

 

"This is great Taemin!" He smiled. "My hyung made it. He's like my second mom."

 

"Well tell him he's a great cook!"

 

"Or you can tell him later yourself if he's home." I looked at Taemin confused. "Wait, you live with him?"

 

"Yep and with three more guys as well. We're like family."

 

"Oh that's cool." A group of girls came over to our table.

 

"Omo Taemin! you guys were great yesterday!" one girl said.

 

"Yeah you all looked so cool in last night's performance!" Another girl added.

 

"SHINee fighting!" They all said. "Thanks." Taemin gave a small smile.

 

I looked at them and then Taemin. Performance? SHINee? I'm so confused. 

 

They girls finally notice me and gave me a glare. What the heck? Creepy much. What did I do?

 

"Who's this Taemin?" One of them pointed at me.

 

"Yeah who's that?" one said bitterly. Woah, what the fudge did I do!?

 

"This is Byul, she's a new student and I'm helping her on her first day."  Their faces changed.

 

"Awww taemin is such a sweet and caring person." I tried heard not to roll my eyes.

 

"Well Taemin, enjoy your lunch, see you later."  They said there byes and lefted. I'm still trying to undersatnd what

just happened.

 

"Byul...Byul...BYUL!" Taemin shook me. I came back to reality and looked at him.

 

"Oh sorry about that." He smiled at me. "It's ok."

 

"Taemin I wanna know something. Umm... what were those girl talking about? The whole last night's performance

and the SHINee thing. And also why were they glaring at me?"

 

He choked on his milk. I got up and patted his back. "Are you ok?"

 

"You don't know?"

 

"I don't know what?"

 

"Nothing, nothing. My roommates and I like to perform on stage sometimes. For contestes and stuff."

 

"Oh, that's cool." I smiled at him.

 

"Yeah. So what's your next class?"

 

i went in my bag and fished out my schedule. I gave it to him.

 

"Dance class? You dance?"

 

"Well kind of. Back in the states I had friends who took dance classes and some were b-boys, so they taught me

what they knew."

 

"Wait your not from here?"

 

"Nope I came from He- I came from the states."

 

"Oh cool. So are you good at dancing?"

 

"I don't know. I don't think so." He smirked at me. "Well dancing is my passion. I'll be the judge of your dancing next

period."

 

"You have dance next?"

 

"Yes. Awesome right?"

 

"Very!" The bell rang. "Well I get to see your skills now."

 

*********************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

Should I continue this story?