Chapter 6 - Your Umma Hates Me

Our Fallen Guardian Angel

Recap: "Why  are  you  here?"  One  of  them  said  with  an  attitude.

 

"Oh I....."

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ 

"Byul  I  found  it!"  Tamine  came  running  up  to  me.  "Sorry  it  took  a  while,  I  didn't  know  where  my  hyung  put

it  and-  well  let's  just  order  the  chicken."  "CHIKEN!?"  Taemin  turned  to  the  voice.

 

"Oh  hyungs,  you  guys  are  home."

 

 "Taemin  who  is  this  and  why  is  she  here?"  said  the  one  from  before.

 

"Key  hyung  this  is  Kim  Byul,  she's  my  partner  for  a  school  project.  So  we're  working  on  it."

 

He  glared  at  me  and  walked  away  going  into  a  room.  He  slammed  the  door  shut  behind  him.

 

I  closed  my  eyes  when  the  door  slammed,  I  bet  he  hates  me.  I  just  wonder  why  though.

 

"So..."  I  said  looking  at  Taemin  for  help.  "Hyungs,  this  is  Kim  Byul.  Byul  this  is  Kim  Jonghyun,  Lee  Jinki 

and  Choi  Minho.  The  one  that  walked  away  is  Kim  Kibum."

 

They  waved  at  me  and  I  gave  a  small  smile  and  waved  back.  I  looked  at  Jinki  and  Jonghyun.

They  seem  really  nice.

 

I  turned  to  Minho  and  my  heart  skipped  a  beat.  What  the  hell?

 

"What's  up  with  Key  hyung?"  Taemin  asked.  Hopefully  I'm  not  the  reason  why  he's  mad.

 

"I  don't  know,"  said  Jinki. "He  was  fine  until  the  minute  we  walked  in."

 

"I  wonder  who's  fault  that  was?"  Minho  whispered.  Crap  that  hurt...

 

What    about  being  an  angel  is  that  we  have  sharp  hearing,  we  hear  EVERYTHING.

 

I  looked  at  him  and  he  looked  at  me  hard.  I  nervously  moved  my  eyes  somewhere  else. 

 

Great,  two  people  hate  me  so  far.  "Taemin  should  we  still  order?" 

 

"I'll  buy  for  all  of  us!"  yelled  Jinki.  I  looked  at  him.  "Can  I  pay  for  half?  I  just  feel  like  I  should."

 

"Umm,  ok  sure."  Within  a  few  minutes  the  doorbell  rang.  "I'll  get  it!"  Jinki  ran  to  the  door  and  I  followed.

 

We  paid  the  guy  and  before  we  closed  the  door  he  gave  me  a  piece  of  paper.  What  was  on  it  was  his 

phone  number.  "Call  me."  He  winked  at  me. 

 

Rolling  my  eyes  I  walked  away.  Jinki  came  running  behind  me.  "You  must  get  that  a lot."  He  said.

 

"Not  really,  this  is  the  first  time  it  happened."

 

"Oh.  Well  Byul  you  can  call  me  Onew  from  now  on,  if  you  want  to."

 

"Really?  Ok  I  will  Onew."  I  smiled  at  him.  So  far  Taemin  and  Onew  seem  to  like  me.

 

Onew  brought  the  food  to  the  table.  "Key  get  your    over  here!  The  food  is  here."

 

Key  came  out  and  walked  to  the  table.  He  looked  at  me  and  glared.

 

"Who  bought  this?"  He  asked.  "Me  and  Byul  did."  

 

"Hmm...."

 

"Byul  answer  your  phone!  Kevin  is  calling  you,  so  hurry  up  and  answer  it!"

 

We  all  looked  at  each  other.  "Byul  it's  coming  from  your  bag.  Is  that  your  ringtone?"  Taemin  laughed  out 

loud.

 

"Aisht!  this  guy...."  I  took  out  my  phone  and  answered  it.  "Yah  Kevin  what  kind  of  ringtone  is  this!?"

 

"Hey  that's  no  way  to  talk  to  your  oppa.  I  think  it's  an  awesome  ringtone."

 

"Wow.  So  what's  up?"

 

"Are  you  and  Taemin  done  for  the  day?"

 

"Yeah  we  are."

 

"Jinki!  Give  me  back  my  chicken!"  I  turned  around  and  found  Jonghyun  and  Onew  fighting  over  chicken.

Kibum was  next  to  them  shaking  his  head  and Taemin  was  trying  to  stop  them.

 

I  looked  at  Minho  and  found  him  staring  back  at  me.  My  heart  jumped  and  I  turned  away.

 

"Jinki?"  Kevin  said  on  the  other  line.

 

"Oh  yeah  Taemin's  hyungs  are  here."

 

"Woah  that  was  fast."

 

"What  was?"  I  was  completely  confused.

 

"Finding  the  five  guys  you  have  to  help.  Did  you  forget?"

 

"Oh  crap!"  Kevin  laughed.  "Your  so  hopeless."

 

"Anyways,  I  called  to  tell  you  to  come  home,  I'm  getting  lonely."

 

"Fine.  I'll  be  there  soon."  I  hang  up  and  grabbed  my  bag.  "Taemin  have  to  go."

 

"Already?"  he  whinned.  "Yeah... I'm  sorry."

 

"But-  But  you  didn't  touch  your  food..." 

 

"Oh  shoot... Umm..."

 

"Can  I  eat  it!?"  Asked  Onew.  "Yeah.  Can't  let  chicken  go  to  waste."

 

He  smiled  at  me  before  attacking  the  food.

 

"Well  bye  everyone.  See  you  tomorrow  Taemin."  I  gave  my  bows  and  said  my  goodbyes.

 

"Byul  let  me  take  you  home."  I  looked  at  Jonghyun  in  surprise.

 

"It's  ok.  I  live  in  this  same  building  and-" 

 

Before  I  could  finish  he  grabbed  my  hand  and  pulled  me  out  of  the  house.

 

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~    ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~ 

Author's  Note:

Wow  I  haven't  updated  for  a  while

Sorry  guys! >.<

I've  been  busy  -__-

Anyways  hoped  you  guys  like  this  chapter  ^-^