Chapter 7 - Jonghyun has fallen in love with... who?

Our Fallen Guardian Angel

No  one's POV:

 

"I think Jonghyun likes your friend." Onew told Taemin. "Really?"

 

"You didn't see the way he  got  up  and  grabbed  her  hand?  I  bet  they  were  past  lovers  that  have  finally  been  reunited. They're  probably crying outside right now or probably sharing a passinate ki- "

 

'ONEW  HYUNG!"  Yelled  Key  and  Minho  at  the  same  time. Taemin  looked  at  Key.  "Are you ok Key?  You're not mad right?"

 

"Mad  about  what?  I  told  you  all,  I'm  over  my  feelings  for Jonghyun! He doesn't feel the same way about me so why should I even bother? If he has the hots for your friend good for him! I. DON"T. CARE!"

 

Minho sighed out loud. "It sounds like you do Key. Stop acting like you don't." Minho walked to his room and slammed the door shut. 

 

"Sheesh what the heck you guys, I was just joking..." Onew pouted and and went back to consuming his chicken.

 

"I'm out of here. Goodnight!" Key left to his room closing the door quietly behind him.

 

Taemin sighed out loud to himself. "I wonder what they are talking about?"

 

Byul's POV:

 

Ok this is going to sound crazy but I feel that some how I can trust you with everything, with helping me with something. And I know that you probably think I'm some crazy guy ranting to you about needing help but I really do need it. Some how I feel like you are that person that can help me with my problems." I looked at Jonghyun shocked; could he possibly feel that I am his guardian angel?  I let out a smile.

 

"Funny thing is Jonghyun-sshi I don't think you're crazy at all. Tell me what seems to be the problem?" He smiled nervously at me. "Well you see.... I... ummm... well..."

 

I gave him a warm smile and I saw him start to relax. "Byul, I think I've fallen in love with Key...." He started to lower his head to the ground scared to look at me. 'did he think I would be disgusted?'

 

I grabbed his cheeks in my hand and pulled his face up so he was looking about me. "What's the matter Jonghyun-sshi you should be happy that you feel this way. What's the real problem?"

 

"I'm scared that Key will reject my feelings now... Like I did back then with him..." I pulled Jonghyun into a hug, showing him that I understand his feelings and that I'm here for him.

 

"Jonghyun this is not the way you should be thinking ok. I'm sure that Key still feels the same about you. Now go home for now, tomorrow is another day." He nods his head. "You're right."

 

"Go home I got it from here, you need some rest. And Jonghyun-sshi, I promise you that I will help you no matter what." He gave me a great big smile.

 

"Thank you Byul. Hey give me your cell phone." I hand it to him and he starts to press some numbers and hands it back to me, "My number is in there, don't be afraid to give me a call or text." I smiled looking down at his number and I started to send him a text.

 

His phone rang. "Got it. And now you have mine too Jonghyun-sshi." He chuckled out loud. " Hey one more thing, call me Jonghyun Oppa from now on ok."

 

"Neh, Jonghyun oppa." We smiled at each other and went our separate ways.

 

No One's POV:

Jonghyun walks into his shared apartment with a smile on his face. 'She actually understood me. Why do I feel so comfortable with her?' He creeps into his room and sees Minho is fast asleep. How Jonghyun missed Key being his roommate, but it was all his fault that they no longer share a room together. Once Key had confessed his feelings to Jonghyun, he became weirded out and began to avoid him until eventually, Key switched rooms with Minho.

 

He qucikly changed out of his clothing and put on his pajamas. He layed in bed thinking about Key until he fell alseep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OMG I completely abondoned this story I feel so bad. 

Hopefully I can finish it :'(