Chapter 6: Prom with me?

Boys Before Flowers (Super Generation Version)

Deleted the announcement! Thank for all your support guys! I really appreaciate that. I feel it won’t  be as warm as the first time but still I wanted to fix this fanfic so this will be beautiful. Thank you very much guys! <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun was staring at Seohyun’s deep brown orbs. His sweat was dripping down every moment. He was nervous he admits. He gulped and then took her hands.

“Oppa. Why are you sweating?” She parted from their intertwined hands to cup his face. “Are you alright?”

“Yes I’m alright. It’s just that you’re making more suspense than I ever thought.” He pouted. “So?”

“Of course Kyuhyun, I will go with you.” She smiled sincerely.

“Really?” His eyes widened.

“Yes.” She simply answered while nodding. Kyuhyun pulled her into a warm hug. Seohyun’s eyes widened at the sudden skin ship Kyuhyun initiated.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

“Aniyo!” Jessica parted and started walking away. Donghae frowned.

“Why not?” He grabbed her waist and pulled her to face him. “I made all of this for you. Just for you”

“I don’t wanna go with a fish face like you.” She stuck her tongue out.

“But I wanna go with you. My word is the law here.” He winked. “So whether you like it or not. You will like it.” He smirked and Jessica just laughed at him sarcastically.

“Yeah.Yeah. Whatever. I’ll go to prom with you.” That was Jessica’s real decision. She just wanted to ‘play’ with Donghae for a moment. Donghae leaned to press his lips on hers but she placed her finger on his lips. Donghae pouted and she just chuckled. “My action is the law here.” She smirked.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

“So…” Tiffany blinked. “What do you say?” Hankyung hands went to hers.

“Deh.” Tiffany smiled.

“What?”

“Yes. Let’s go together.” Hankyung hugged her suddenly and spun her around.

“I love you.” He whispered not loud enough but it was accidentally heard by Tiffany. Not clear enough though.

“Pardon?”

“Nothing.” He just smiled and stared at her lovingly.

“You’re making me feel weird.” They both chuckled.

“What?!” they both laughed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon’s hands were still on her waist and she was still looking at him lovingly. It was such a perfect moment. Siwon smiled in victory when suddenly Yoona stomped her feet on Siwon’s.

“OWWWW!” He shouted in pain and released her. She just laughed at him. “YAH! Why did you do that?”

“So that you will learn your lesson. You shouldn’t kiss me just anywhere you idiot!” She then continued to laugh and hit his head. “PABO!” She was about to go away when she heard Siwon speak.

“Yah! Answer my question will you?” She then half turned around and smiled.

“Yes.” Then she walked away. Although the pain was killing him, he smiled hearing her answer. Still Victory is his.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

After school, the girls went to their work. After an hour, the girls were resting at one table on the porridge shop.

“Let’s have a confession okay. No lying.” Tiffany suggested. The girls nodded. “I’ll start. I…” She bit her lips. “I like Hankyung…but I’m afraid he’ll hurt me like my past boyfriend and that’s the reason why I am being cold to him.”

“Tiff…please realize that you’re hurting him. Don’t be afraid to love again. Cause maybe this time. He’s the right one for you. I know they are really not bad guys. I tell you.” Jessica said.

“Why Sica? You’re are you in love right now?” Yoona teased.

“Tsk! Aniyo!” But she was deeply blushing.

“Donghae?” her cheeks turned in a mixture of red and pink.

“Yah! OF course definitely not with that fish face!!! Ewww!”

“Liar! Liar!” Yoona pointed her cheeks.

“Shut up!!!” She groaned but the girls continued teasing her.“Okay Fine. I do like him.”

“Ahhh!” they squeaked.

“Shhh…Yah! Stop that Hankyung! Kyuhyun and SIWON!” she pointed out the three.

“Hey I’m not Kyuhyun/Siwon!” Yoona and Seohyun said in chorus.

“Baby Seo its fine you’re still young and won’t understand the meaning of love but what you’re feeling for Kyu is love. Okay. So Let’s go to you Mrs. Choi.” Seohyun’s cheeks turned pink.

“Yah! So Yucky.” Yoona pouted.

“Hey! Stop that you’re just in love with Siwon. No erasure. Period.”

“I’m not.”

“Sure you are.”

“NO!!!”

“Yoona’s blushing!”

“No!”

“Yoona likes Siwon.” The three continued teasing her until she felt her cheeks burn more. “Yoongie’s in love with Siwon.”

“Okay fine. I am.” The girls squeaked. Yoona giggled. “Shh! Keep that as our secret okay!” then they continued telling more stories giggling and laughing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Your comments make me smile. So please don't be shy and tell what you feel.

Comment. Comment. Comment.

I feel so overwhelmed about the support you guys gave me. Thank you very much.

Lemme cryyy! Thank you very muchhh!

Subscribe, Upvote and Comment! :)