Chapter 4: I’m Sorry

Boys Before Flowers (Super Generation Version)

Enjoy reading! :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona’s Pov

“Oh…Hello Donghae ssi!” I said bowing well my face turned red already

“Yoona Can I ask you about something?” Donghae said and I smiled

We started walking to the cafeteria. Well, He’s the guy I like “Mr.Perfect Lee Donghae”. He’s handsome, nice and intelligent.

“Well, Please don’t tell Sica about this” I turned to him and raised my eye brow. Why is Sica unnie brought in this conversation? Aish…Wrong Timing Sica unnie! I pouted and took time to look at him. He looks so shy.

“So What do you want to know?” I asked him feeling jealous

“What is Sica’s likes and dislikes?” Donghae asked and I started to enumerate what Sica unnie loves and hates.

“Unnie likes Sweet, Loving, Kind, Intelligent, Handsome, y and Guys that have muscles” I told him and he just gave a sweet smile “Dislikes…Umm…” I was thinking of what things unnie doesn’t like. Aha! “Unnie doesn’t like cucumbers, and for boys…She doesn’t like rude guys, shameless guys!” I said and Donghae gave me a sweet melting look.

“Yoona Thank you so much! I owe you big little sis” Donghae said running away. I sighed “Little sis” Meaning I’m only a sister to him and I know he likes Sica unnie. Well I have to be happy…Smile…Smile…Smile Yoona.

I dialled Tiffany’s phone number to know where they were.

“Unnie where are you?” I can clearly hear someone crying. “Unnie! Who’s crying?”

“Seohyun’s Crying”

“Why?! Where are you guys?” I was worried about her.

“I’ll explain to you later! Just come here at the bathroom close to the 4-b room.”

“Deh!” I rushed to where they were. I knocked on the bathroom and as the door open. I quickly hugged my baby Seo.

“What happened?”

“She had her first kiss”

“What?! With whom?”

“Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stole it from her.” MY nerves were burning. I stood up and ran to the F4’s room.

“Yoona!” Tiffany followed me. I didn’t care I just barged in and went to Kyuhyun. I slapped him hard. I know I was doing a commotion. People started to watch us.

“THAT’S FOR SEOHYUN! WHY DID YOU STEAL HER FIRST KISS!?” I angrily told him. He was reacting nothing. “PERHAPS YOU DON’T KNOW THAT! DON’T YOU KNOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR HER! DON’T YOU KNOW SHE SAVED IT FOR THE PERSON SHE REALLY LOVES AND NOT JUST FOR ANYONE! NOW YOU TAKE IT FROM HER LIKE SHE WAS NOTHING! STAY AWAY FROM HER!”

End of Yoona’s Pov

Kyuhyun’s Pov

“Unnie stop!” We turned our heads to look at Seohyun who was still crying hard while Jessica was hugging her. I tried to come closer to her but Yoona blocked me.

“Stay away from her.” She crossed her right arm on my chest while glaring at me.

“Yoona.” Siwon hyung went next to her and pulled her arms back on her side. He placed his arms on her shoulder and patted her. “Calm down.” I went closer to Seohyun. There was only a small space between us. I kept on walking until…

“Stop! Don’t come any closer please. I…I forgive you. Just stay away!” She said a little bit harsh that sent a pang of pain in my chest that I couldn’t understand why. The next thing that happened, she ran away followed by her friends.

“Seo-” I was about to follow when Hankyung hyung held my arm and shook his head. “Let her, first.” Donghae hyung closed the door while I fell on my knees.

“I-I’m sorry.” I whispered. Siwon hyung helped me stand up.

“Hey what’s happening to our maknae? As far as I know you are not like that. Why are you so soft to her?”

“She’s different.” That was the only thing that came out from my mouth.

“Huh?”

“I need to say sorry.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The past few days, I tried to approach her but she would always ignore me. And her friends were always around her so I really don’t have the chance. I sighed.

“Mr. Cho, It’s already 8:00, I’m gonna close the library.”

“Deh, Kansahamnida Ajhumma.” I smiled at her as I stood up and pick up all the books I read.

That’s what everybody doesn’t know, I love books. Reading is my second favorite after pottery.

I started fixing them and placing them back to their proper places.

“Thank you. I’ll go now! Take care ajhumma! Good night!” I bowed down and waved my hand as I started walking away.

“Take care Kyuhyun.” The middle aged woman smiled at me. I went to my car and started driving. After a few minutes, I spotted someone familiar walking on the street. I quickly parked my car and ran to her. I held her arm.

“Wait.” She turned around. “Seohyun. I’m sorry.” As she heard those words she started tearing up. “Please don’t cry.”

“I told you to stay away right?!” She pulled her arms away.

“Listen to me! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to steal your first kiss” She was saying nothing but kept on crying. I didn’t know but I had the urge to pull her into my arms. She tried to get away but I tightened my grip. She calmed down and cried on my chest. “Shh…Please.” I felt my heart beating fast and I felt kind of angry at myself for making such an innocent beautiful angel cry. It was my fault. We parted and I wiped her tear with my thumb. She gave a deep sigh and spoke.

“I forgive you. We can’t go back time and changed what happened right?” She smiled a bit.

“Please stop crying” She chuckled and I felt nervous. She was very beautiful. It was the first I felt this for a girl. “Let’s start again! Annyeonghaseyo Cho Kyuhyun Imnida!” I smiled and offered my hand.

“Annyeonghaseyo Seo Joo Hyun Imnida!” She took it and after a while we laughed at our silliness.

“I’ll take you to your home”

“Ahh! Aniyo! You don’t need to do that!” She embarrassed told me.

“Aniyo I insist! I won’t let a beautiful lady walk alone in this dark time.” I teasingly smiled and she blushed.

I opened the door for her and she went in. I started to drive. Time flies and we were infront of her house.

“Thank you very much! Good Night Kyuhyun~” She smiled.

“I’ll see you tomorrow! Good Night Seohyun Sweet dreams~” She walked in and I proceeded.

When I was lying down on my bed, I found myself smiling thinking about what happened. I was smiling all the time when I was with her. That was a first time. I felt something that I know is true.

End of Kyuhyun’s POV

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Miss you guyss! :)