Chapter 5: Moments

Boys Before Flowers (Super Generation Version)

 

Thanks for patiently waiting! Enjoy this Chapter! :) Comments are very much appreciated! :) Love lots

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning, Kyuhyun saw Seohyun with her unnies, he was with his hyungs. He ran to them and smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” He smiled and Seohyun smiled back.

“Yah! What are you-” Yoona was trying to stop him but Jessica looked at her.

“Can’t you see their fine now! Stop talking~” And then the other boys arrived. Everybody was staring at them. Kyuhyun’s hyungs eyes tripled in size and Kyuhyun think everybody did when they saw what Kyuhyun did.

Kyuhyun touched Seohyun’s hair and when he removed it he gave the rose to Seohyun. She blushed and bowed down to him.

“Thank you.”

“You are very much welcome.”

Donghae walked next to Jessica and kissed her head.

“Yah!” She wiped her head. “So Yuckyy!” She looked at him disgusted while he just winked at her. But deep inside she felt butterflies on her stomach. He continued to by back hugging her and placing resting his chin on her shoulder. “Stop that! It’s embarrassing!” Jessica was looking like an apple. She blushed madly. Donghae chuckled as he can see it. He kissed her cheek and ran away while Jessica chases him.

Yoona and Siwon were arguing. Siwon pinched Yoona’s nose and Yoona did the same. They stopped and laughed.

“You look like Rudolph!” Yoona pointed Siwon’s red nose.

“Wow look who’s talking! Your nose is red too! It looked like you had flu or something!”

“Ugly!”

“Uglier!”

“Ugliest!” She smiled proudly.

“Whatever!” He then leaned and encircled his arms around her waist. Foreheads touching on another. Yoona got shock and was feeling really nervous while her heart was racing. “I’m ugly right? Why are you staring at me like that?” She looked away.

“Of course! Very! But You too! You are staring at me! I’m ugly! You told me that! Stop staring like that Its creepy!” He placed his hand on her chin to lead her face to look at him.

“Have I told you how beautiful you are?” Yoona’s eyes widened. She was speechless. Siwon was actually telling the truth about what he thinks about her. That happened on the day they first met, Siwon noticed her beauty. She was very beautiful, more beautiful than any goddess. He leaned in and kissed her lips in front of everyone. After a few seconds, She came back to her senses and pushed him.

“Yah!” Before she could even speak again, Siwon walked away holding her hand. It made her heart stop  and her face redder that before.

Tiffany and Hankyung just stood there laughing at their friends. When they noticed everyone was gone, Tiffany started to walk away but Hankyung held her wrist and spun her around pulling her closer to him. Tiffany’s body trembled.

“Do you think I’ll let you go away just like that?”

“Oh please…I don’t want any of your tactics or so whatever.” Tiffany slowly pushed him but he wouldn’t just let her go like on their first meeting. “Please. Let. Me. Go.” Hankyung followed her but before that he gave a peck on her forehead and stormed out of the scene.

Tiffany sighed. She doesn’t want to hurt anymore. She doesn’t want to experience what she did before. That’s why she was trying to be cold on Hankyung but everytime he would come close to her she would feel her heart beat extremely fast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

F4 lounge,

“Hyung…You like her don’t you?” Siwon teased Hankyung as the latter was zoning out.

“I do. But she’s being so cold to me. What should I do?” Siwon clasped his hands together.

“I knew it. All you have to do is Make your first move...”

“Ask her to the ball then.” Donghae suggested. Siwon and Donghae high-fived.

“That’s what I am gonna do but I don’t know how?”

“Then let’s plan on how to get our girls.” They formed a circle and started giving some sweet suggestions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day,

“So tomorrow there will be ball. I know you are aware of this.” The students cheered. “I know you are all excited so after lunch we will dismiss you!” The teacher smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(At the Cafeteria)

Yoona, Seohyun, Tiffany and Jessica appeared together eating their lunch while talking about different matters.

“Unnie what are you gonna wear?”

“I still don’t know Seohyun.” Yoona answered her.

“Tsk! I think we should not go.” Jessica told them.

“Why?”

“I don’t feel these kind of things. Tiff do you think we should come?” But Tiffany kept on looking at her right and left as if she was looking for someone. “TIFFANY!” Tiffany looked at her. “EARTH TO TIFFANY. ARE YOU OKAY?”

“Ahh deh.” Tiffany nodded her head continuously.

“Who are you looking for unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“I bet you’re looking for him. I know you know who I am referring to.” Yoona .

“Aniyooo~” She blushed.

“Ohhh~ then why are you blushing?” Jessica joined.

“Fine. I am looking for him. I didn’t see him this morning on class. I feel like he is ignoring me.” Tiffany said and pouted. Yoona and Jessica chuckled.

“Uh-huh why wouldn’t he ignore you? You became rude to him yesterday unnie. That’s bad!” Yoona shook her head while continued chuckling.

“Well, I didn’t mean to it just that-” But then Tiffany was cut when she felt an arm wrapped around her tummy. Tiffany gasped.

“And why were you looking for me?” He sat next to her and looked at her. Tiffany was between his legs. The girls eyes were on them.

“Nothing I was just- Nothing” It was like something was stopping Tiffany from saying anything sweet to him. And yes there was something. Hankyung felt disappointed rather than feeling sad. But like what he said earlier, he wasn’t just gonna let go of her like that.

“Let’s talk.” Hankyung stood up and softly pulled her arm.

“No.”

“Tiffany.”

“I don’t want to.” She turned her back on him. Hankyung sighed.

I don’t wanna do this. But you make me.

He carried her on his shoulder. “Yah! Put me down! I’m not a sack of potato! Hangeng! Stop!” Tiffany struggled and the girls were about to help her when Hankyung stopped them.

“Yah! Hankyung bring Tiffany down!”

“We’ll just talk.” But even before any of the girls speak, someone hugged their waists. They gasped and turned to see who it was.

“Aish! Remove your hands from my waist.” Yoona, Jessica and Seohyun slapped Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun’s hands.

“Let’s talk privately.” Donghae pulled Jessica out of the cafeteria.

“I need to tell you something.” Kyuhyun stormed out holding Seohyun’s hand tightly.

“So…it’s just you and me here.” Siwon smirked and spun Yoona around. Yoona gulped. He leaned and brushed their noses together. Yoona blushed brightly. Siwon chuckled at this sight and leaned even closer. Yoona moved backwards. “I like that.” Siwon pushed her back up and leaned down until their lips touched one another. The sweet and soft kiss became passionate. Yoona’s heart was running out from her chest. It was not in its normal beating. “How about you and I go together on the ball?” Yoona stared at him lovingly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hankyung placed Tiffany down and she crossed her arms.

“What do you need?”

“You of course.” Tiffany turned around and pouted.

“Whatever.”

“Listen please.” Tiffany placed her hands on her ears.

“No.” Hankyung turned her around and removed her hands but then she continued it.

“Okay. I know you can still hear me. Hwang Tiffany…” Tiffany then made sounds and closed her eyes.

“Stop that okay.” But she continued. “I said stop” in order for her to keep quite Hankyung placed his hands on her face and kissed her. Tiffany’s eyes instantly opened. They parted and Tiffany was quiet. “That’s better.” Tiffany blinked. “Okay so Hwang Tiffany…Be my date will you?” out of nowhere there was a bouquet of roses in Hankyung’s hands. He was kneeling down in front of her. Tiffany was speechless. She couldn’t help but smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae just followed Jessica on the Corregidor of the school. Jessica stopped when she saw everyone in the hallway dance to the music that started playing. Slow Jam. It was very sweet after all. Donghae then appeared in front of her. He held out his hand for her to touch. She took it and Donghae pulled her body close as they sway with the music. Jessica leaned on Donghae’s chest and smiled. Donghae leaned down on her ear.

“Go to the ball with me.” He whispered. Jessica looked at him. Her eyes were sparkling. Donghae smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun rubbed the back of his neck as they were staring at each other. He didn’t know how to start.

“Umm…Joohyun…ummm…” Seohyun was expecting him to say what he wanted to but he kept on stuttering. He took a deep breath and smiled at her. Kyuhyun was the simplest out of all because he wanted to do it the normal way. He knew Seohyun like sweet but simple things and so he did. He placed a kiss on top of her hand. Seohyun was startled by his action. He pulled out a pink rose and gave it to her. She opened the letter.

Prom with me?

“Is it a Yes or a no?” Seohyun looked up to him and he was waiting for her answer patiently.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what will the girls' answer?

Stay tuned to find out.

Don't forget to drop a comment. Subscribe too.

:) Love you all.

If you haven't read about this, please do. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/359146 - Haesica one shot titled Someday

Still haven't finish these but I hope you read my other fanfics:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/359901/my-prince-lover-siwonyoona-supergeneration-yoonwon-luhan-sehun-kris-suho - New fanfic (on going) I don't know if I'm gonna make this as one shot but let's see. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/86776/a-doll-donghae-haesica-jessica-siwonyoona-supergeneration-yoonwon - A Doll

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66773/y-i-love-u-haesica-snsd-supergeneration-superjunior-snsdsuju  - Y I love U

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/264353/collaboration-eunhyuk-hankyung-supergeneration-tiffany-hanfany-hyukfany - Just Updated 1/10/13

Thanks! Just view my profile for more of my stories. :)