Chapter 3: Official Meeting

Boys Before Flowers (Super Generation Version)

 

“You didn’t just do that to him?!” Tiffany said not believing what she saw

“Why?!” I said proudly and the guy they helped responded to me

“You don’t know their attitudes and you don’t know what they can do…” he said stuttering

“Whatever they can do…I don’t care but I will never back out from this fight” I said fiercely and we started helping the guy go to the school clinic.

End of Yoona’s Pov

______________________________________________________________________

They walked back to their classroom after that incident normally. It seems like they haven’t had their day bad even though they had already been on 2 fights. But something made them sad. They looked at their schedule and saw different classrooms. They stopped and formed a small circle.

“Yoong, what’s your classroom?” Tiffany asked and she looked at her curiously

“Ummm…” She checked her schedule and saw her section “Ahh…here is it…Class 1-A” Yoona said in a very cute way as she looked at Tiffany’s way she can see and feel her disappointment by Tiffany’s sour expression

“Unnie…How about you?” Yoona asked Tiffany and she looked at her worriedly “Waeyo?” Yoona asked

“I’m in Class 3-B” Tiffany said and both looked at Seohyun and Jessica’s way

“How about you 2?” Yoonfany asked in unison

“I’m in Class 2-F” Jessica said and Seohyun answered in a very soft angelic voice “I’m in Class 1-” Yoona gasped “What?” She asked excitedly knowing she will have Seohyun to accompany her “Class 1- D” Seohyun completed her sentence and Yoona groaned in Frustration.

“What are we going to do?” Tiffany said “We are not together in the same room” She added with a very sad voice

“It’s alright as long as we are in one school…one building…we still can go together for lunch breaks and dismissal times…” Yoona said and placed her hands on the center and the girls followed what she did “If ever someone fights us tell the rest and will fire them up”

“To all of us…Have a good and nice day today…Fighting!” They said and raised their hands. They hugged each other and bid goodbyes and started running through the school Corregidor on their way to their rooms.

Jessica’s Pov

As I was running not focusing on the way I was running through and looking at my watch I bumped into a rock…No it’s not a rock it’s a muscular chest. I looked up to him and saw his lips curved into a cute smile. I pushed the guy away and noticed that he’s one of the “F4” we fought this morning.

I quickly started running away but then a hand held my wrists and pulled me into his arms. His Arms were around me… My heart was beating so fast.

“Yah…What the hell…Get your dirty hands off me” I said angrily and punched him on the chest but the guy didn’t stop and tightened his grip on me.

“ert…Pabo…Idiot…Get your hands off me or else I will kick you” I said really pissed but the guy said something to me

“By the way…My name is not Pabo nor Idiot neither ert but Lee Donghae understood” Donghae said and moved his face closer to me. “And I know who you are…You are Jung Jessica the ice princess right?” Donghae added and I continued to ignore him. I moved my head backwards and punched him. Finally I was free from him. Now I started running away.

____________________________________________________________________

After a while I looked at my watch and it says 7:30 a.m. I smiled and sat at the corner.

“I still have an hour to tour this school” I said and closed my eyes relaxed but then I can hear footsteps going on my way.

“Oh my gosh…Did that devil fish face followed me?” I said as I slowly opened my eyes and jumped in startled when his face was closed to mine again. Does he have to do that again and again?

I was pinned on the wall and I was thinking of a solution on how to get away but my mind isn’t working right now…So Jung Jessica don’t fall for his charms…Never do that…I hate him for what he did earlier this morning and I will hate him forever. I stood there staring at him standing straightly. His hands were starting to wrap on my waist again.

“Lee Donghae…Will you please move your hands off me?” I asked kindly and hoping it will work but then he shook his head cutely. Ottoke…Why am I like this? My icy aura isn’t working today… I will never never never fall for him. I shook my head and Donghae suddenly did something that made me stop. He kissed me. I pushed him away.

“Why did you do that?” I said and tried to slap him but he held my hands and placed it on top of my head. He stole a kiss from me. I was really pissed by his attitude. “Yah! You’re really gonna pay for that LEE DONGHAE!” With all might I pulled my hands from his grasp and walked away. “ARGGGGGGG!”

End of Jessica’s Pov

_______________________________________________________________________

Tiffany’s Pov

I Was Walking On The School Garden Looking At My Watch. I Was Very Happy To See I Still Have One Hour To Spend My Day Touring Around The School. I Was Singing My Favorite Song “Stick With You”. I Continued Singing With My Feelings Until Someone Back Hugged Me. I Gasped And Started Removing His Hands But He Won’t Let Me Off. I Turned Around And Was Shock To See It Was Him One Of The “F4” Boys We Fought This Morning. I Felt My Cheeks Burn. I Started To Remove His Hands Which Were Wrapped Around My Tiny Waist. I knew I was his next target. I know their ways.

“Remove Your Hands You Shameless ert” I Told Him And Started Hitting Him On His Chest And Arms. Oh Gosh It Hurts…His Muscles Were Built Well. I Felt My Heart Started Running So Fast…I Can’t Catch It. He Stared At Me And I Stared At Him. We Just Looked At Each Other For A Whole Minute.

“Yah stop staring at me!!!” I said and smacked his forehead.

“Oww…” He rubbed his forehead cutely. He’s Handsome…Ahhh…Aish What Am I thinking…I Can’t Fall for Him and Even If I Did I Can’t Have a Happy Ending with Him. The First Major Reason Why I Can’t Fall in Love with Him Is Because He’s My Enemy Second My Friends Won’t Let Me. I Sighed And He Moved His Body Closer To Mine.

“Babe…I’m Not Shameless ert” He Said and Moved His Head Closer to Mine. So Close That Our Lips Almost Touched Each Other But I Was Too Surprise To Move From Him. He Smirked at Me.

“By The Way My Name Is Tan Hangeng Understood? Miyoung~ah”

“Babe?” I smirked “Never call me that because my heart is already reserved for someone 100 million times better than YOU!”

I Was About To open my mouth When He Crashed His Lips To Mine. I Was Pushing Him Very Hard But He Was Pulling Me Closer To Him. My Body Was Really Close To Him. Out Of Breath We Removed Each Other’s Lips On One Another. I Looked Away And Started Walking Away But Then He Wrapped His Arms On My Waist Once Again And He Made Me Sit On His Lap On The Bench.

“Ahh…Yah! What Are You Doing?” I Tried To Stand Up But He Didn’t Let Me So I Just Gave A Big Sigh And Just Let Him Do What He Wants. I Crossed My Arms And Looked Away.

“No one’s better than me remember that.” I kicked his leg. “Oww!” He loosen his grip on me and I took the chance to get away. I started running away from him.

“Tsk! Whatever!”

_______________________________________________________________________

Seohyun’s Pov

I was walking on the school hall way smiling prettily and looking around knowing I have 1 hour to tour around. I was humming my favorite song “Complete”. I didn’t see a spot of water on the place I was about to walk on and I slipped. I closed my eyes letting myself lose my balance and fall hard on the floor.

“Ahh…” I shouted as I thought it was going to hurt but someone caught me. His hands were so warm I could stay at my place forever. I opened my eyes and I was shocked to see that person. I stood up and fixed myself. I bowed to him.

“Kansahamnida” I told him and smiled sweetly. I started walking away knowing there will be war if I stay there. I didn’t turn around feeling he was following me. After a while, I felt an arm placed on my shoulder and I quickly removed it away. I faced him madly.

“Yah…What do you think you’re doing nasty guy?” I said angrily but calmly

“Tsk…Tsk…Tsk” Kyuhyun said with a playful smirk running on his lips and the next thing I knew Kyuhyun pinned me on the wall. His hands were on both sides of the wall and he was staring at me. I felt my heart fluttering.

“Umm…” I was starting to get speechless. My intelligence didn’t work this time. Why? Oh Why? Please help me…

“I’m not nasty guy understood?!” Kyuhyun moved his face closer to mine and his voice was scary but I have to be strong “I’m Cho Kyuhyun” This time he used his soft sweet voice. You will never fall for him…NEVER!

I shook my head and I answered him politely “I’m…” He cut me and said “Seo Joo Hyun but you prefer to be called Seohyun” How did the heck this guy know information about me? “What an angelic name and it suits your beautiful face” He added and that made me blush really hard.

He moved his left arm on my waist and moved me closer to him. I can’t move because I have no space left. I was lucky because all students are inside their rooms. Kyuhyun pulled me and whispered to my ear. It gave me goosebumps on my skin. No No No I’m not falling for him. I was Zoning out and shaking my head. Kyuhyun found a way to stop me from doing that. He held my face with his cold hands and suddenly he kissed my forehead…I gasped…He continued and kissed my nose until he reached my lips. He leaned closer until both our lips touch each other. He is my first kiss. I pushed him and I slapped him. He placed his hand on his cheek.

“Hey! Why did you do that?!” I wiped my lips. Tears started to fall from my eyes as I was running away.

He stole my first kiss. I didn’t expect my first kiss to be gone that way. I dreamt of it as the romantic one and I’m supposed to give it to the person I love. I continued wiping my lips.

End of Seohyun’s Pov

Kyuhyun’s Pov

I suddenly felt guilty. Am I her first kiss?

But when did Cho Kyuhyun ever felt guilty.

Aniyyoo… I just felt sorry for her. She looks so innocent. I felt really guilty. Why am I feeling this way.

End of Kyuhyun’s Pov

_______________________________________________________________________

After a few moments, Yoona,Jessica,Tiffany And Seohyun Went To Their Classrooms Hurriedly And They Were Shock When They Entered Each.

“Omo”

“What?!”

“You?!”

“Again?!”

All of them had big problems because of their classmates.

__________________________________________________________________

Yoona’s Pov

On Yoona’s classroom:

“Why is he and she here?” I murmured to myself “Don’t tell me they will be my classmates for the whole year” I said and gave a big groan in frustration. My biggest enemies are my classmates. I have to stop myself from getting mad and pretend to be friends with them.

The teacher went inside and tapped my shoulder. She gave me a sweet smile and introduced me to the whole class.

“This is Im Yoona and please treat her very well” The teacher said and the students started whispering to each other.

“She’s pretty…y and hot…One day I’m gonna date her” one guy said while giving a wink

“No I’m gonna because I’m handsome” another guy said and smirked at Me.

I on the other hand felt very disgusted. I coughed and the teacher noticed I was still standing like a statue “Oh…I’m sorry please sit next to…” she searched for a chair and it landed the chair next to “Choi Siwon”.

“What?!” I  asked her and I furrowed my eyebrows

“Any problems?” the teacher asked and I shook my head. I went next to him and sat on the empty chair on his left.

“This is Destiny!” Siwon said and gave me a grin. I didn’t look at him and sighed. This is not destiny but hell. What the heck?! I hate this it can’t get any worse right? I just ignored him and I listened to the teacher.

“I’m Miss Nam Sunri” she introduced herself and let us introduce our selves. After that we started our lesson.

“Please bring out your Science text book” the teacher said and we all pulled out our books and it landed on the table “Open it on P. 20” We opened our books and the teacher started instructing.

“Please cooperate with your buddies and the things you need are all in your table” She said and we smiled and started working.

“I will use the microscope first!” I claimed and pulled it on my side.

“No! I will use the microscope first!” Siwon told me and pulled it from my grasp. We continued to argue and pull the microscope until a voice interrupted us.

“Mr. Choi, Ms. Im got any problems there?” The teacher walked to them and all students’ eyes were on them. I stood up.

“Yes Miss. Can I change my partner?”

“I’m sorry Ms. Im but as you can see there’s no available.” Siwon smirked.

“Ahh…Deh Thank you.” I sat down.

“Tsk. I told you. I will use the microscope first.” Siwon nicely gave it to me and I fake smiled at him.

“You may use the microscope first” Siwon said. I noticed he kept on staring at me.

“Yah! Stop staring!” I blushed.

“I’m not staring at you and I’m never gonna stare at you! Eww!” He chuckled

“Whatever! Just Stop staring or else I’ll get your eyes and throw them outside!” I said and hit him with a book.

“Yah! Choding stop…” Siwon said and I curiously asked him

“Choding?!” I asked him angrily “I’m not Choding and You are horse!”

“Horse?” He asked with a chuckle.

“I’m not horse…You are Choding” He said with a smirk on his face teasing me.

“Choding if choding but still you are a horse!” I said and continued my work. I gave him the microscope. He took it and started working too. I scanned my tests and wrote my answers on the book. He finished and started writing too. We both are done with our workbooks and I rested my back on the chair and crossed my arms.

He’s a jerk and he will never change.

_______________________________________________________________________

We finished our class and it was our break. I fixed my things and went out of the classroom together with the other kids. As I was walking alone someone wrapped his arms on my waist. I’m sure he’s a guy because his arms were muscular. I was scared but then I struggled to get away and finally I released. I looked at him and I was shock to see it was my “Jerk Seatmate Choi Siwon”. I crossed my arms and we started arguing.

“Yah! Why do keep on bothering me?” I asked him and he just stood there shrugging his shoulders

“I don’t know…because I like teasing you! And you can’t stop me!” He said and laughed.

“Don’t follow me or else I will hunt you down and tie you on a big tree until you die” I said scarily and he raised his eye brow

“Wow I’m scared Yoong!” He said acting scared and I gave him a sigh and a death glance

“Better be…You don’t know me yet!” I said and he smiled again. I don’t know how many times he smiled at me and every time he does he makes my heart flutter. My heart was really beating fast. I turned my back on him but he didn’t let me away. He forwards his arms and wrapped it on my waist. People started looking at us. I felt uneasy. I started removing his hands but he wouldn’t let me. It so embarrassing right now.

“Siwon, Please remove your hands on my body because people are looking at us” I asked him nicely and he shook his head

“Who cares?!” He said and I hit him on his cheek

“Yah! What was that for?” I finally moved out from his touch and he looked at me

“Nothing!” I said and I smiled innocently

“Oppa!” Someone called Siwon and we both looked back. We saw the “Doll” Chae Rim coming. “The Doll is coming” I murmured to myself as I look down and rub my hair. Do you want to know why I call her doll? Let see. She will stick around Siwon and be nice to me fakely.

She wrapped her arms around Siwon and said “Oppa Eat with me” She said cutely. FAKE!

“I will go now” I said and started walking

“Wait…” I recognized the voice and turned my head

“Waeyo?!” I asked annoyed and he signaled me to help him. I chuckled and shook my head. He mouthed “Please”. I had no choice but to help him even though I don’t want to. Maybe just a little…

“Sorry Chae Rim but Siwon and I are going together for recess” I said and reluctantly held his hands. Siwon went next to me and held my waist.

“Let’s go babe” Siwon said and we both started walking away.

“Siwon oppa…one day I will get you and marry you” Chae Rim said and angrily went away

I elbowed Siwon on his tummy.

“Yah! You owe me big” I said and removed his hands from my waist. I face him and my heart was racing because his face was very close to mine. He leaned more until our lips met. It was a peck but it was sweet.

He started running away from me before I hit him again. I was so speechless.

“Ya..Y..Yah!” I shouted at him stuttering. I was blushing really hard. I touched my lips and turned my back. I started walking to the cafeteria until someone again touched my shoulder. I turned around and gasped.